Northern Soul Allnighter Toulouse, South Of France, December 13th

Hello folks!

Back on the scene after a few troubles, here are the latest news!!!

I met a few young soul boys over Toulouse where I'm living now, and they want to organise a few soul niters. The venue is great, with wooden floor, and near the train station. Our good friends from Manchester and York will be invited of course if it works well!!!

Here is the first niter, I'll be spinning northern soul tunes from classics to semi-known things, and the other DJ's will be Gus 66 from Perpignan, Manu from Toulouse, and Dr Wax, from the local radio station "Radio Campus".

The next one should be in January, and the special guests would be Albert Petit and Dani Herranz, from Valencia (to be confirmed).

prfly13dcembrebordsblanhv2.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello folks!

I met a few young soul boys over Toulouse where I'm living now, and they want to organise a few soul niters. The venue is great, with wooden floor, and near the train station. Our good friends from Manchester and York will be invited of course if it works well!!!

Here is the first niter, I'll be spinning northern soul tunes from classics to semi-known things, and the other DJ's will be Gus 66 from Perpignan, Manu from Toulouse, and Dr Wax, from the local radio station "Radio Campus".

The next one should be in January, and the special guests would be Albert Petit and Dani Herranz, from Valencia (to be confirmed).

RAPHI , THIS IS BRILLIANT NEWS -WELL DONE MATE , I'M SURE IT WILL GO WELL AND OF COURSE WE'LL BE OVER IN 09 TO SUPPORT YOUR ALLNITERS. AFTER ALL TOULOUSE IS SO EASY TO GET TO FROM THE UK (EUROSTAR/DIRECT TGV & ALL THOSE BUDGET AIRLINE FLIGHTS). :D

Hello folks!

RAPHI , THIS IS BRILLIANT NEWS -WELL DONE MATE , I'M SURE IT WILL GO WELL AND OF COURSE WE'LL BE OVER IN 09 TO SUPPORT YOUR ALLNITERS.AFTER ALL TOULOUSE IS SO EASY TO GET TO FROM THE UK (EUROSTAR/DIRECT TGV & ALL THOSE BUDGET AIRLINE FLIGHTS). :D

RAPHI , THIS IS BRILLIANT NEWS -WELL DONE MATE , I'M SURE IT WILL GO WELL AND OF COURSE WE'LL BE OVER IN 09 TO SUPPORT YOUR ALLNITERS.AFTER ALL TOULOUSE IS SO EASY TO GET TO FROM THE UK (EUROSTAR/DIRECT TGV & ALL THOSE BUDGET AIRLINE FLIGHTS). :D

Yeah the young guys are doing a very good job here, I'm sure it will be ok, great venue, and I said I would help them as much as I can by providing DJ's from the British Northern Soul circles.

Yeah the young guys are doing a very good job here, I'm sure it will be ok, great venue, and I said I would help them as much as I can by providing DJ's from the British Northern Soul circles.

just found out there's a very special internet only deal, Paris -Toulouse by TGV (circa 15 euros !!) https://idnight.idtgv.com/ the only problem is there's no english version ....also a similar day tgv train offer https://www.idtgv.com/165i.html :thumbsup:

TASTE OF HONEY. FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21ST . MARIA WILLINGHAM . GARY HOLYMAN. JUMPING JOAN . TONY JACKSON . FLANNY . BEARSOUL . THE WALDORF HOTEL . MANCHESTER . 8PM - 2AM . DOOR TAX £5 . + XMAS ALL-DAYER SUNDAY 28TH DEC 12-11. SEE WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM FOR FURTHER DETAILS

Edited by andybellwood
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello folks!

deserves a bump ,plus its a lot warmer there thumbsup.gif

The York Soul Club (www.yorksoulclub.com) Xmas Special . Sat 6th Dec. Special Guests Maria & Carl Willingham

Manifesto Soul Club xmas charity event (Jack Kitching Appeal) Frid 12 Dec. Details https://www.freewebs.com/manifestosoulclub/jackkitchingappeal.htm

A TASTE OF HONEY. THE WALDORF HOTEL. MANCHESTER . XMAS ALL-DAYER SUNDAY 28TH DEC Mid day -11pm. See WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM for further details