Unwind Your SOUL

Hi there

I am starting a new exclusive Soul Night in the East Midlands, England, UK. I would much appreciate it if you could pass this messageto fellow Soul Lovers, djs and others alike. The night is something different which is certainly lacking in leicester or even the east midlands infact, this is where quality soul music is not being played or acknowledged, i set to change this with an incredible vibe and venue, you just have to think of artists/labels: Sat-R-Day, Kloud 9, Gary Des Etage, Eric Benet, Kenny Latimore, Musiq, Mapp for spins 1/2, Cafe De Soul, Dome, Expansion, FER, Koffee Brown, Tashan ETC. Know where im coming from???

More Info:

Unwind Your SOUL

Every Sunday

With Gentle D

@

Atlantis Bar

1 Wellington Street

Leicester

+44(0)116 255 5506

Most of all its Free Entry and No Dresscode, just pure karma an a relaxed attitude.

Playing sophisticated Contemporary NU Soul and Soulful RnB. If you live in or around the surrounding area this is an premier nightspot and one of an exclusive night playing music that is under represented and we all love. Your support would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Johnny One Trout

I am starting a new exclusive Soul Night in the East Midlands, England, UK. I would much appreciate it if you could pass this messageto fellow Soul Lovers, djs and others alike. The night is something different which is certainly lacking in leicester or even the east midlands infact, this is where quality soul music is not being played or acknowledged, i set to change this with an incredible vibe and venue, you just have to think of artists/labels: Sat-R-Day, Kloud 9, Gary Des Etage, Eric Benet, Kenny Latimore, Musiq, Mapp for spins 1/2, Cafe De Soul, Dome, Expansion, FER, Koffee Brown, Tashan ETC. Know where im coming from???

Thank you for your time.

Who've you got DJing guest bloke have you contacted the other lists that deal with this style of musak almost exclusively?? Plenty from around your neck of the woods on there.

John

Hi John

At the moment its just gonna be me djing, whilst the night sets off, depending on the outcome for a few weeks, i may start getting guests down for DJ sets and also live PAs by artists.

Ive checked other areas including record shops, bars clubs and many more, regarding the night and asked fellow djs alike about why this type of music never kicks of more than the commercial tripe, but nevertheless as far as i know its been tried but never continued as an weekly night or even one off Event. It appears people are too entwined with making money rather then slowly working their way up to make a night succeed.

Leicester hasnt got something that im trying to acheive. Have you got any additional details/ information surrounding lists and the area, id greatly appreciate the help., ive done a fair few of listings on websites etc, but its good to branch out more.

Cheers