100 Club

Simsy

Saturday 6th December 2008, from 10pm to 6am. DJs: Butch, Andy Dyson, Paul McKay, Col & Ady (Hinckley) and Ady Croasdell.

Well me Smudge & Kylee are going. So is Ollie Lailey, Dave Rimmer and of course Pete Nutter!

Hope to see you all there, its gonna be a big thing! :ohmy:

Edited by Simsy
  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest andyrattigan

SOS...SOS...

Space will be required on the dance floor for Little Spinning Billy from Norwich!! ohmy.gif

See you at the 100

Mark C

See you there Mark.

Always good to see Billy on the floor.

Same as last time; I assumed that was your stag night.

My marriage to Melv was annulled - legal technicality ... my lawyer tells me cross-species unions are null and void ;-)

Hammy

See you down there Simsy!

Cant wait!

Aint been t'100 club since August.

Look forward to it Andy! :lol:

For personal reasons Mick Smith will not be able to DJ at the 100 Club on the 6th December.

Feck. :lol: I'd best edit that first post then..

Aw thats a shame, he wasn't at the last one either I don't think. Taking nothing away from the very able Mr Paul McKay though you understand.

Saturday 6th December 2008, from 10pm to 6am. DJs: Butch, Andy Dyson, Paul McKay, Col & Ady (Hinckley) and Ady Croasdell.

Well me Smudge & Kylee are going. So is Ollie Lailey, Dave Rimmer and of course Pete Nutter!

Hope to see you all there, its gonna be a big thing! biggrin.gif

Can't go to this one but definitley going in January :D

Guest vinylvixen

And there's me thinking "How the hell did Simsy know that, I only got asked this morning". Then I noticed the edit line :yes:

DOH :D:D Have a great night Paul. I'll be thinking of you and your gorgeous tunes as I can't make it :( xx

First time down south for Andy Dyson for a while so there'll be some different vinyl treats for everyone.

Mr Dyson and butch wat can i say it looks like xmas came early for me, not putting the other djs out, all together it looks like a good line up i just love dexies around the wall and a little tree in the corner whos gonna be the fairy on top this time.Billy that a question with a answer

Guest vinylvixen

i just love dexies around the wall and a little tree in the corner

:ohmy:unsure.gif Billy - dexies??? Either that's tablets UHU'd to the 100 Club sign, Kevin Rowland lurking by the red curtains or tinsel.....all three would be funny :D:lol:

Guest vinylvixen

Hi jo i should've said decos, wat does UHU stand for lol.

Billy :thumbsup:

Billy, it was a freudian slip, eh :thumbup: UHU is that very toxic smelling clear glue in a yellow tube.... biggrin.gif

Guest Catfish

For personal reasons Mick Smith will not be able to DJ at the 100 Club on the 6th December. He is still hoping to make the Xmas party on the 23rd. His spots at the nighter are being covered by the very able and amiable Mr Paul McKay.

Events listing has 100 Xmas party listed on 22nd- I've looked on the 100 club site and satisfied myself that it is the 23rd- but suggest the events listing on this site is changed, or a lot of perplexed people will be turning up for 'Laura B & the Moonlighters' Rock & Roll party.

Cheers

Michele

Events listing has 100 Xmas party listed on 22nd- I've looked on the 100 club site and satisfied myself that it is the 23rd- but suggest the events listing on this site is changed, or a lot of perplexed people will be turning up for 'Laura B & the Moonlighters' Rock & Roll party.

Cheers

Michele

Well spotted Miss Marples, I've changed the listing at last; see you down there for a jive.

Ady

Cheers

Michele

my sort of Christmas party.Only joking Michele :thumbsup: .So it is the 23rd?

Anyone for the Blue Posts beforehand ?

The threesome of dodgy DJs, Woods, Weston & Rimmer, will be putting in an appearance I would think.

Dave does a bear **** in the woods ???

Most likley to an appearance

Guest vinylvixen

Well spotted Miss Marples, I've changed the listing at last; see you down there for a jive.

Ady

Ady, you are officially The Good Rockin' Daddy biggrin.gif

I've got some hellish great new stompers to preview but can't get any news out of the Carvers as to whether they'll get back in time. I might have to play off CD and get an old tomato in the mush from Haydn!

Not gonna make this one, but definately be down for Jan 17th, so everyone have a great time......so green with envy, hopefully will hear the new ones in Jan Ady.

Merry Chrimbo and Happy New Year to all at 100 club

Phyllis

Guest the major

yes i do Toby :rolleyes:

blimey i think i might be able to make this :lol:

By Jove, I think the Major could be deploying too - not seen you 4 a while, be good to catch up....and, this you won't believe, the Tin Soldier is actually working fine these days! - Ladies that's not a euphamism for my penis, which, of course hasn't worked properly since I was first posted to Aldershot.

Guest Mrs Simsy

will do Kylee as im defo going to this now so myself and Marie will see you all there :thumbsup:

I'm ill! sad.gif Really really hoping that i'm better for Saturday!

Guest Mrs Simsy

Get well soon Kylie.

Hopefully see you out on Saturday :thumbsup:

Cant wait for this one

Aah, it's just a cold-i'm just feeling sorry for myself! laugh.gif

I'll be there! :ohmy: