A Taste Of Honey All-dayer Xmas Groovathon

Bearsoul

BEARSOUL & FRIENDS PRESENT

A TASTE OF HONEY XMAS BONANZA POST-MIDDLETON ALL-DAY GROOVATHON & CHILL-OUT .... SLEIGHBELLS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE AN'ORL THAT MALARKEY !!!! OH ! AND SOME GROOVEY TUNES AND SOME EVEN GROOVIER SOUL-HEADS SO CMON GET DOWN WIYH YER BADSELVES AND TURKEY-TROT IN THAT FAB NEW PULL-OVER YER NAN KNIT YER ...YOU KNOW THE ONE ! WITH A BUILT-IN BALACLAVA AND MITTENS ON A STRING SO YOU DON'T LOSE THEM !!!! NAN'S EH ! SHE'S EVEN SEWN YER NAME IN BLESS HER !!! ANYROADUP !! CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!

SUNDAY 28TH DECEMBER 12 - 11 PM

ONLY A FIVER AND IF YOU'VE BEEN TO MIDDLETON we'll work something out so watch this space !!!!!!!!!!!!

UPSTAIRS ...AT 'THE WALDORF HOTEL' (it"sa PUB ! situated nr Picadilly Station behind Mal Maison Hotel) 12 GORE STREET . MANCHESTER . M1 6AQ .

(NCP CAR PARK ON Ducie Street just off Picadilly Stn Pedestrian Walkway...ACTUALLY CALLED 'THE STABLES' IF YOUR LOOKING FOR IT ON THE INTERNET VIA GOOGLE )

YOUR DISC-JOCKEYS WILL BE :

BEARSOUL & BELLWOOD ( ATOH & SOUL RENEGADES) . MICK N MO ( SKEGGYS FINEST EXPORT) . PHIL SHIELDS ( BELFAST SC). DENISE (RUGBY) . PAUL HAVEKIN (GREATSTONE SC) . ANDY McCABE (SOULTOWN) . NICK HACKETT (SOULTOWN ETC ) . JOHN BAXTER (SOULTOWN WILLINGHAM SUITE). CHIC ( SHROPSHIRE BLUE) . MARIA WILLINGHAM + GUEST ( YOU MAY HAVE HEARD OF THEM !). DAVE RIVERS (HAS HE GOT SOME TUNES ! AND WE'RE NOT TALKIN MENTHOL) .

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

Edited by bearsoul
  • Replies 104
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Only a tad, ain't been out for 2 weeks... ohmy.gif

Now I'm confused, I always thort it was 28th Dec... :rolleyes:

Cool down after Middleton...or not... :yes:

I have not been out since Sep' Rugby.. :lol::lol:

Date might have been 26th.. so l asked (begged) as would not have been popular with kids..

Please don't bring the fan to cool me down..

BEARSOUL & FRIENDS PRESENT

A TASTE OF HONEY XMAS BONANZA POST-MIDDLETON ALL-DAY GROOVATHON & CHILL-OUT .... SLEIGHBELLS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE AN'ORL THAT MALARKEY !!!! OH ! AND SOME GROOVEY TUNES AND SOME EVEN GROOVIER SOUL-HEADS SO CMON GET DOWN WIYH YER BADSELVES AND TURKEY-TROT IN THAT FAB NEW PULL-OVER YER NAN KNIT YER ...YOU KNOW THE ONE ! WITH A BUILT-IN BALACLAVA AND MITTENS ON A STRING SO YOU DON'T LOSE THEM !!!! NAN'S EH ! SHE'S EVEN SEWN YER NAME IN BLESS HER !!! ANYROADUP !! CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!

SUNDAY 28TH DECEMBER 12 - 11 PM

ONLY A FIVER AND IF YOU'VE BEEN TO MIDDLETON we'll work something out so watch this space !!!!!!!!!!!!

UPSTAIRS ...AT 'THE WALDORF HOTEL' (it"sa PUB ! situated nr Picadilly Station behind Mal Maison Hotel) 12 GORE STREET . MANCHESTER . M1 6AQ .

(NCP CAR PARK ON Ducie Street just off Picadilly Stn Pedestrian Walkway...ACTUALLY CALLED 'THE STABLES' IF YOUR LOOKING FOR IT ON THE INTERNET VIA GOOGLE )

YOUR DISC-JOCKEYS WILL BE :

BEARSOUL & BELLWOOD ( ATOH & SOUL RENEGADES) . MICK N MO ( SKEGGYS FINEST EXPORT) . PHIL SHIELDS ( BELFAST SC). DENISE (RUGBY) . PAUL HAVEKIN (GREATSTONE SC) . ANDY McCABE (SOULTOWN) . NICK HACKETT (SOULTOWN ETC ) . JOHN BAXTER (SOULTOWN WILLINGHAM SUITE). CHIC ( SHROPSHIRE BLUE) . MARIA WILLINGHAM + GUEST ( YOU MAY HAVE HEARD OF THEM !). DAVE RIVERS (HAS HE GOT SOME TUNES ! AND WE'RE NOT TALKIN MENTHOL) .

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

sounds if the magic dust is gonna sparkle.... thumbsup.gif

Edited by andybellwood
  • 2 weeks later...

might have one if i'm allowed :lol:

You'll be monitored closely Phil :D Looking at the Bed situation here at Salfordd Butlins Holiday Camp for Lost Soulers , can you marshall The Belfast Possee Corporal Shields and give us a number . We know Kev O'Bama-Boyle only needs a chair to sit in for the weekend so that's one sorted !!!

CPTN M :shhh:

I WAS ASKED A FEW TIMES OVER THE WEEKEND IF THIS WAS TICKET ...

WELL NO IT'S NOT AND WITH IT BEING ALL-DAY THERE WILL NATURALLY BE AN EBB & FLOW OF GROOVERS SO SHOULDN'T BE ANY PROBLEM GETTING IN (he says now :lol: ).

BUT DEFINITELY LOOKING LIKE IT'S GANNA BE COZY UPSTAIRS AT THE WALDORF !!!!!!!! ANYROAD-UP C'MON CHILL-OUT WITH US AND HOPEFULLY YOU'LL GET A MINCE-PIE OR SOMETHING FROM SANTAS'SACK OOOEEERRR MISSUS !!!

SANTA BEARSOUL & HIS FUNKY ELVES :D

post-501-1228648801_thumb.jpg

Edited by bearsoul

was good to see you & carlos last night chris.

really looking forward to this now,a great line up that should cover all the soul base's.

on a personnel note, fantastic news that chic has been added to the line up,with him & paul haverkin playing,it will be superb!!

two of the must hear players,these guy's have got soul,with a capitol 'S'. and backed with a superb line up.

gonna be a cracker for sure :lol::D:shhh:

You'll be monitored closely Phil :lol: Looking at the Bed situation here at Salfordd Butlins Holiday Camp for Lost Soulers , can you marshall The Belfast Possee Corporal Shields and give us a number . We know Kev O'Bama-Boyle only needs a chair to sit in for the weekend so that's one sorted !!!

CPTN M :D

emm 21/2 :shhh:

but who sleeps....................just keep the cheese sarnies coming :D

was good to see you & carlos last night chris.

really looking forward to this now,a great line up that should cover all the soul base's.

on a personnel note, fantastic news that chic has been added to the line up,with him & paul haverkin playing,it will be superb!!

two of the must hear players,these guy's have got soul,with a capitol 'S'. and backed with a superb line up.

gonna be a cracker for sure :lol::D:shhh:

great to see you & Mo and really looking forward to hearing that Blues track . sorry forgot the title already must be fatique after Leeds & York . Yep CHIC in the house yowser yowser !!! And Paul Havekin !!!! plus yer goodselves !!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be some great tunes for sure !!!!! Got a few wee tunes i've not spun yet and no doubt Maria will have so it can't come soon enough Crimbo Groovathon so reckon they;ll be a few classics in the mix too if it's TOP it'll get played !!! from Edwin Starr to The Bingo Joe Gum Band no standing on parade no snobbery !!! You all have a license to thrill !!!!!!! I just know it's gonna be THE BEES KNEES !!!!!! A TASTE OF HONEY ...........TASTING MUCH SWEETER THAN WINE ,,,,,, BEDOOBNDOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN HONEYBEARSOUL :D

You'll be monitored closely Phil :) Looking at the Bed situation here at Salfordd Butlins Holiday Camp for Lost Soulers , can you marshall The Belfast Possee Corporal Shields and give us a number . We know Kev O'Bama-Boyle only needs a chair to sit in for the weekend so that's one sorted !!!

CPTN M :lol:

As you both know l like a wee bit of sleep so i'll take Phil's bed :lol: or a drawer im not fussy..

We'd like to gate crash your house in between Middleton and the start of the alldayer but dont need any beds.

Although I am rather partial to that there Carlos' cheese omelette... :lol:

And if you won't let us in, we'll party in the street... :)

DANCING IN THE STREET !!!!!! WHATEVA NEXT ??????

YOUR MOST WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!! CnC xxxxxxxxxx

Guest kevnewry

You'll be monitored closely Phil whistling.gif Looking at the Bed situation here at Salfordd Butlins Holiday Camp for Lost Soulers , can you marshall The Belfast Possee Corporal Shields and give us a number . We know Kev O'Bama-Boyle only needs a chair to sit in for the weekend so that's one sorted !!!

CPTN M :D

LOOKIN FORWARD TO MY STAY AS USUAL AT CHEZ C&C GLAD MY RESERVATION ON THE CHAIR IS STILL VALID :lol: ................. JO ONLY NEEDS A SMALL BOX TO SLEEP IN OR CLEAR OUT A BOTTOM DRAWER AND THAT WILL DO..... CANT WAIT TO SEE YA'S A MAD WEEKEND FOR SURE...

WE HAVE TO KEEP PHIL AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH 2 WHEELS THOUGH :D

LOOKIN FORWARD TO MY STAY AS USUAL AT CHEZ C&C GLAD MY RESERVATION ON THE CHAIR IS STILL VALID :lol: ................. JO ONLY NEEDS A SMALL BOX TO SLEEP IN OR CLEAR OUT A BOTTOM DRAWER AND THAT WILL DO..... CANT WAIT TO SEE YA'S A MAD WEEKEND FOR SURE...

WE HAVE TO KEEP PHIL AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH 2 WHEELS THOUGH :lol:

RESERVATION UP FOR RENEWAL BUT IT'S A PEPPERCORN RENT FOR FAMILY !

YES MR O'BOYLE IT'S BEEN A GOOD WHILE SO EXPECT THE USUAL LUNACY ...IT'S THE LAW DONTYA KNOW !!!!!! SO IT IS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL POST TIMES SOON TO LET FOLKS HAVE A GOOD BIT OF NOTICE TO GET THEIR FANCY DRESSS COSTUMES READY.........THAT'S A JOKE BUT FEEL FREE IF Y'ALL WANNA DRESS UP :lol:

CPTN M shhh.gif

great to see you & Mo and really looking forward to hearing that Blues track . sorry forgot the title already must be fatique after Leeds & York . Yep CHIC in the house yowser yowser !!! And Paul Havekin !!!! plus yer goodselves !!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be some great tunes for sure !!!!! Got a few wee tunes i've not spun yet and no doubt Maria will have so it can't come soon enough Crimbo Groovathon so reckon they;ll be a few classics in the mix too if it's TOP it'll get played !!! from Edwin Starr to The Bingo Joe Gum Band no standing on parade no snobbery !!! You all have a license to thrill !!!!!!! I just know it's gonna be THE BEES KNEES !!!!!! A TASTE OF HONEY ...........TASTING MUCH SWEETER THAN WINE ,,,,,, BEDOOBNDOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN HONEYBEARSOUL :lol:

what a good w/end past , great to see you n Carlos at 'Heavy Soul' , Leeds and then The York Soul Club on Sat.... . now expecting a few deep funk tunes from Bearsoul at ATOH all dayer.... thumbsup.gif

Manifesto Soul Club xmas charity event (Jack Kitching Appeal) Frid 12 Dec. Details https://www.freewebs.com/manifestosoulclub/jackkitchingappeal.htm

Edited by andybellwood

what a good w/end past , great to see you n Carlos at 'Heavy Soul' , Leeds and then The York Soul Club on Sat.... . now expecting a few deep funk tunes from Bearsoul at ATOH all dayer.... :D

Manifesto Soul Club xmas charity event (Jack Kitching Appeal) Frid 12 Dec. Details https://www.freewebs.com/manifestosoulclub/jackkitchingappeal.htm

it'sParty time so anything goes !!! Seriously there should be lotsa groovy tunes from all and Mince Pies and who knows ???????? Wait n See !!!!

Cptn Redstripe wacko.gif

all being well, we should be able to come, all depends on weather I,m cookin din or not, seems like ages since we where all together, at the momment its work work work, we just cant wait to break up for xmas :D

'

WELL C'MON GET DOWN WTH US LOU & THE WOODMEIESTER !!! Y'ALL KNOW IT MAKES SENSE !!! IT'S BEGGINING TO LOOK LIKE Y'ALL WONT BE ABLE TO SPOT WHERE MIDDLETON FINISHES AND ATOH BEGINS AS WE'VE A VERITABLE HOUSEFULL OF GROOVESTERS FROM ALL POINTS OF THE OWD COMPASS !!! ....BLIMEY O'REILLEY ...LET'S PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M & SENOR V :D

all being well, we should be able to come, all depends on weather I,m cookin din or not, seems like ages since we where all together, at the momment its work work work, we just cant wait to break up for xmas :rolleyes:

WHO'S THAT IN YOUR AVATAR LOU...AND DUNNA SAY 'SANTA SANS KECKS' !!!!

Looks like pretty much all the Greatstone posse of guy's and gal's will be in attendance.....some no doubt laden with shopping bag's :rolleyes: ....bring it on :lol:

BAGS FULL OF VINYL ???? OR DESIGNER GOODS ???? ...

SHOP N BOP !!!!!!iiiiiiiiiiii A NEW CONCEPT........DANCE AROUND YER GUCCI ???

BE ACE TO CY'ALL FOR OUR CRIMBO/NY GROOVATHON .........

BIT EARLY DOORS THIS AND ONLY A ROUGH GUIDE .... SO ANY PROBLEMS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT ALL YE YUETIDE PURVEYORS OF FINE-WAX..........THAT BE YOU GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEYS OUT THERE IN SOUL-CYBER-SPACE !!!!!!!!!!

12 - 1 : THE FABULOUS FORWARD ' DENISE ' (RUGBY F.C) TO KICK US OFF IN STYLE !!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 : MYSTERY GUESTS !

2 - 3 : JOHN BAXTER ( EVERTONIAN MIDFIELD- MAESTRO)

3 - 4 : ANDY BELLWOOD ( YORK RENEGADES )

4 - 5 : MICK & MO ( SKEGGYS FINEST TWIN STRIKE-FORCE )

5 - 6 : PAUL HAVEKIN ( OLD GREATSTONIANS F.C )

6 - 7 : PHIL SHIELDS ( BELFAST WHEELERS F.C )

7 - 8 : DAVE RIVERS ( CLOTHEARS UTD )

8 - 9 : CHIC ( SHROPSHIRE STAR F.C )

9 - 10 : MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST ( BLUE MOON STROLLERS )

10 - 11 : BEARSOUL & FRIENDS ( NIGHTWATCH NORTH-END )

WELL THAT'S THE PROVISIONAL TEAM-SHEET BARRING INJURY OR DODGY TRANSFER DEALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEARSOUL & FRIENDS :thumbsup:

ANOTHER LINE-UP CHANGE ..UNFORTUNATELY OUR GOOD FRIEND NICK HACKETT CAN'T BE WITH US AS HE HAS WORK COMMITMENTS.......AS WE KNOW ' WORK IS THE CURSE OF THE DANCING CLASSES' BUT IT'S GOTTA BE DONE !!!!

YOU'LL BE MISSED NICK AND HANNAH BUT WE'LL SEE YOU AT MIDDLETON SO ALL IS NOT LOST ...... JUST WAITING CONFIRMATION ON ANOTHER GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEY BUT THIS SHOULD BE NEAR ENOUGH THE FINAL TEAM LINE-UP ........ :thumbup:

CPTN M :wicked:

Edited by bearsoul

BIT EARLY DOORS THIS AND ONLY A ROUGH GUIDE .... SO ANY PROBLEMS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT ALL YE YUETIDE PURVEYORS OF FINE-WAX..........THAT BE YOU GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEYS OUT THERE IN SOUL-CYBER-SPACE !!!!!!!!!!

12 - 1 : THE FABULOUS FORWARD ' DENISE ' (RUGBY F.C) TO KICK US OFF IN STYLE !!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 : PAUL ROCKEY ( LLANDUDNO BEACHCOMBERS F.C )

2 - 3 : JOHN BAXTER ( EVERTONIAN MIDFIELD- MAESTRO)

3 - 4 : MICK & MO ( SKEGGYS FINEST TWIN STRIKE-FORCE )

4 - 5 : PAUL HAVEKIN ( OLD GREATSTONIANS F.C )

5 - 6 : PHIL SHIELDS ( BELFAST WHEELERS F.C )

6 - 7 : NICK HACKETT ( SOUTHERN STAR F.C )

7 - 8 : DAVE RIVERS ( CLOTHEARS UTD )

8 - 9 : MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST ( BLUE MOON STROLLERS )

9 - 10 : CHIC ( SHROPSHIRE STAR F.C )

10 - 11 : BEARSOUL & BELLWOOD ( NIGHTWATCH NORTH-END )

WELL THAT'S THE PROVISIONAL TEAM-SHEET BARRING INJURY OR DODGY TRANSFER DEALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEARSOUL & FRIENDS :thumbsup:

GREAT PITY TO ANNOUNCE OUR FIRST SUBSTITUTION BUT WHAT A SUPER-SUB !!!! BUT FEAR YE NOT ! SIR ANDY McCABE MAY WELL GRACE THE DECKS IN ADDED ON TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bearsoul

Yes very sorry chris to be a pain as i know only to well how hard it is to get it all put together [belive me i know].Youve received my sick note from the relevant authorities,but i will make it later on wild horses wouldnt keep me away from this excellent event m8,and dont you dare be late or give me any bullshit excuses for middleton :thumbsup: .

Yes very sorry chris to be a pain as i know only to well how hard it is to get it all put together [belive me i know].Youve received my sick note from the relevant authorities,but i will make it later on wild horses wouldnt keep me away from this excellent event m8,and dont you dare be late or give me any bullshit excuses for middleton :wicked: .

I WONT :lol: AND BRING SOME GROOVEY TUNES COZ YER PLAYING COME HELL OR HIGHWATER !!!!!!! WE'RE A DEMOCRACY AND YOU WILL PLAY ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

CPTN M :thumbsup:

GREAT PITY TO ANNOUNCE OUR FIRST SUBSTITUTION BUT WHAT A SUPER-SUB !!!! BUT FEAR YE NOT ! SIR ANDY McCABE MAY WELL GRACE THE DECKS IN ADDED ON TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

this is lookin sooooooooo good ....Andy McC as super sub 4 extra time and Paul Rocky in the starting line up

this is lookin sooooooooo good ....Andy McC as super sub 4 extra time and Paul Rocky in the starting line up

AS YER KNOW ANDY ...ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN ........ WE'RE FLUID.............TALKING OF WHICH I RECKON I BETTER ALERT THE WALDORF THAT THERE BE BEER MONSTERS ON THEIR WAY ! WELL ME & CARLOS FOR STARTERS.....JUST KIDDING ..I'M A PARAGON OF VIRTUE ME!!! whistling.gif

YESSIREE BOB !!! ANDY WILL BE PLAYING AS WILL ALL THE OTHER GROOVEY WAX HOUNDS..WE JUST MIGHT SHUFFLE THE TEAM SLIGHTLY ...AND PAUL ROCKEY ALWAYS DELIVERS FINE TUNES !!!!!!! SO BOP TILL YA DROP I RECKON...OR IF YER DOING THE SALES FIRST .....SHOP N BOP TILL YER DROP...........OH DEAR I'LL QUIT WHILE I'M AHEAD !!!!!

TELL WOODY I'VE GOT THE SUIT IF HE WANTS TO BORROW IT .......ONE SIZE FITS ALL ..THAT'S WHAT MARY SAID !!!!

BUT I'LL BE WEARING IT AT MIDDLETON SO FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE !!!!!!!

CPTN M :(

:lol: ...That brought back memories of you with the t-towel on ya head in Belfast, pretending to be the virgin Mary and taking the last supper... :lol:

Phil, we need another Belfast weekend... :no:

Source Advert