How Annoying Is This?

gazman

This dropped through the door today, sent in a big envelope with a bit of bent over card crudely taped together allowing plenty of room for the recod to roam about. When I saw it on the floor I didn't even have to open it to tell it was fecked it was only a matter of how many bits it was in. Shabby label but the vinly WAS nice if not a little grubby.

Why oh why?

Just needed to get this off my chest ....sorry!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

gary

post-6788-1227628405_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yep I've had that happen, not any kind of fun.. :(

Yes so it's not the rarest, most expensive or best record in the world, but knocked of my 'need to get a copy of this' list. It beggars belief why someone would post a record across the Atlantic in a big brown envelope. Interestingly the person put 99cents as the value on the customs form, twice it's current value!!!!

gary

Edited by gazman
Social source share

Yes so it's not the rarest, most expensive or best record in the world, but knocked of my 'need to get a copy of this' list. It beggars belief why someone would post a record across the Atlantic in a big brown envelope. Interestingly the person put 99cents as the value on the customs form, twice it's current value!!!!

gary

F**kin disgrace records sent with so little protection. Had one recently sent in an A4 manila brown envelope, with the side a coco pops packet sellotaped to either side of the record. How it never got smashed I`ve no idea.

anyway hope ya get a refund mate.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!