• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your Albums Your Favorites Image SubscriptionsSubscriptions View Topics View ForumsPersonal Profile Edit Profile Information Edit Personal Portal Information Edit Signature Edit Avatar Settings Change Personal Photo Change Display NameOptions Purchase Paid Subscriptions Manage Your Attachments Manage Friend List Manage Ignored Users Email Settings Board Settings Change Email Address Change PasswordWelcome to your messengerRe:Emanon's Look in the Want AdsJ-BrewRe:Emanon's Look in the Want Ads, Yesterday, 09:10 AM J Brew Group: Mint Posts: 1,199 Member No.: 1,377 Joined: 20-May 04QUOTEQUOTEHiI have a red label issue of this, it has Virtue in the run out and the matrix A-72869-L and A 72869-B, not the yellow repress. Let me know if you still need thisthanksJasonHiya Not sure if this is the heavy vinyl first issue as both 1st and 2nd issue are red labels. The info I found on the site was as follows:This is one 45 when you really need to know the exact matrix Justnto avoid confusion between 1st and 2nd issues The info is belowHere's the details you need.ORIGINAL first press is made from heavier NON-FLEXIBLE vinyl. Deadwax matrix is hand hand written but matrix has a slight ndentation appearance, giving the impression of it being stamped in (look closely). Reads @ 6 o'clock A-72869-B with VIRTUE directly opposite @ 12 o'clock. 2nd press Is made is lighter flexible vinyl, matrix is scratched with no indentation formed & reads A 7Z869 - B the 7 in the number resembles a reversed F

Social source share

• 9 months later...

Your Albums Your Favorites Image SubscriptionsSubscriptions View Topics View ForumsPersonal Profile Edit Profile Information Edit Personal Portal Information Edit Signature Edit Avatar Settings Change Personal Photo Change Display NameOptions Purchase Paid Subscriptions Manage Your Attachments Manage Friend List Manage Ignored Users Email Settings Board Settings Change Email Address Change PasswordWelcome to your messengerRe:Emanon's Look in the Want AdsJ-BrewRe:Emanon's Look in the Want Ads, Yesterday, 09:10 AM J Brew Group: Mint Posts: 1,199 Member No.: 1,377 Joined: 20-May 04QUOTEQUOTEHiI have a red label issue of this, it has Virtue in the run out and the matrix A-72869-L and A 72869-B, not the yellow repress. Let me know if you still need thisthanksJasonHiya Not sure if this is the heavy vinyl first issue as both 1st and 2nd issue are red labels. The info I found on the site was as follows:This is one 45 when you really need to know the exact matrix Justnto avoid confusion between 1st and 2nd issues The info is belowHere's the details you need.ORIGINAL first press is made from heavier NON-FLEXIBLE vinyl. Deadwax matrix is hand hand written but matrix has a slight ndentation appearance, giving the impression of it being stamped in (look closely). Reads @ 6 o'clock A-72869-B with VIRTUE directly opposite @ 12 o'clock. 2nd press Is made is lighter flexible vinyl, matrix is scratched with no indentation formed & reads A 7Z869 - B the 7 in the number resembles a reversed F

Hi Still looking for this.

Original 1st press only. In case you're confused here is the details below:

ORIGINAL first press is made from heavier NON-FLEXIBLE vinyl. Deadwax matrix is hand hand written but matrix has a slight ndentation appearance, giving the impression of it being stamped in (look closely). Reads @ 6 o'clock A-72869-B with VIRTUE directly opposite @ 12 o'clock. 2nd press Is made is lighter flexible vinyl, matrix is scratched with no indentation formed & reads A 7Z869 - B the 7 in the number resembles a reversed F

Cheers

Social source share

Guest boddington

Hi Still looking for this.

Original 1st press only. In case you're confused here is the details below:

ORIGINAL first press is made from heavier NON-FLEXIBLE vinyl. Deadwax matrix is hand hand written but matrix has a slight ndentation appearance, giving the impression of it being stamped in (look closely). Reads @ 6 o'clock A-72869-B with VIRTUE directly opposite @ 12 o'clock. 2nd press Is made is lighter flexible vinyl, matrix is scratched with no indentation formed & reads A 7Z869 - B the 7 in the number resembles a reversed F

Cheers

Great record i have one in my collection but mine is not for sale, it is the original. you might fined this one a hard one to pick up, not many copys around these days. Good luck just watch out for the second press, some people sell them as the original.
Social source share

• 2 years later...

I'm actually after the 'want ads' side and see there's a picture cover cheapie in manships guide. Is this a legitimate issue or reissue.

Anyone know.

Ta

Social source share