• Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looks like you two are lurking around a school gym. :D

link

Ah, that makes it easier :D:wicked::D ....

Even Jon hasn't any idea of where or when...couldn't be Buzzard as I never got any further than the car park (the fated Yate revival which was cancelled at the last minute, at which point we high-tailed it up to Birmingham Locarno niter).

Maybe our fashion expert can pinpoint it from Ady's ever-changing hairstyles?

Come in Alison....

Jerry.

Social source share

In answer to Not Knowing where it was, I Said I wasn't sure but my guess was that it was Starlight Rooms @ West Hampstead....As ADY's hair & Jumper are the same as the famous photo taken with him & Blind Carol....& this was taken @ Starlight West Hampstead....Problem solved...........

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

post-2461-1114694546_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Maybe our fashion expert can pinpoint it from Ady's ever-changing hairstyles?

Come in Alison....

Jerry.

link

I'll take Jons word for it - the legendary Starlight Room biggrin.gif My detailed archives and timeline of Adys hairstyles/hirsuteness over the past 30 years were unfortunately lost in the great PC crash of 2004 :ohmy: Wish I'd sent the files over to the curator at the V&A before this historic record was lost forever :shades:

Brilliant photos by the way Jon.

Social source share

In answer to Not Knowing where it was, I Said I wasn't sure but my guess was that it was Starlight Rooms @ West Hampstead....As ADY's hair & Jumper are the same as the famous photo taken with him & Blind Carol....& this was taken @ Starlight West  Hampstead....Problem solved...........

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

link

Well it narrows the time period down to about 5 years either side :lol::yes:

Sorry Ady!)

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Well, if it was West hampstead I can remember the night -and the kebab - I'd gone up with Greety and ady P and something that dave and I bother remember vividly is that on the drive back Radio Luxembourg aws on the car radio, we're playing grown up sherbet dabs in the back seat :thumbsup::lol: and just as we head down towards Cheltenham the dj (having played pop dross all the journey) played "When I'm gone" - so unexpected that as i say we both recall it clearly!

Hippo.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!