Royal Mail Charges

im sure most of you ebay buyers are aware but i wasnt,bought $31.00 of vinyl from states but hit with £3.60vat charge and £8.00 royal mail international handling fee!!,isnt that your postage charge you already paid ,its just a rip off . anything over value of £36 even if marked as gift is subject to customs charges

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I can beat that, they charged me roughly the same for a record valued at 22 dollars! Thats about 14 quid. This morning they charged me 18 quid for one valued at 54 dollars, they seem to just make up the figures.

Yes they do make it up as they go along,im a postman and i was talking to one of my customers. She had a parcel from her mum in the west indies and got charged £32. Time before that same weight and value and nothing, Working for them i can say its a joke sometimes

Social source share

I can beat that, they charged me roughly the same for a record valued at 22 dollars! Thats about 14 quid. This morning they charged me 18 quid for one valued at 54 dollars, they seem to just make up the figures.

that handling charge annoys me ,as i shouted at the postie at the sortin office i already paid you to deliver it and now i have to pay you £8 to collect it myself cheeky fookers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert