• Views 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest andyrattigan

Give it to me instead! :g:

Just kidding mate. I had a thread looking for one but as I got no reply I spent all my pocket money on other records.

Hope you have more success than me.

Its on my future wants list as Ive no cash left for tunes now this month.

Social source share

Give it to me instead! :g:

Just kidding mate. I had a thread looking for one but as I got no reply I spent all my pocket money on other records.

No problems and no luck so far either, may hold out a little longer before my hard-earned starts burning it's way through my pocket too lol

take it easy

mike :D

Social source share

Give it to me instead! :D

Andy,

I thought Dave Moore had offered you one for £20?

:g:

Sean

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Andy,

I thought Dave Moore had offered you one for £20?

:thumbup:

Sean

Hi Sean,

I thought he was offering me one for £20 as well. However, what he was saying was that if I didnt buy the one on GEMM for 12.99 then he would buy it and sell it to me for £20.

He was having a laugh the cheeky bugger but it wasnt that obvious in the original post I thought I was on to a cheap 45.

Anyway when I went on GEMM I found the said 45 but it was now going for 80 dollars and I wanted one a little cheaper than that.

Not to worry I'll get one again.

Social source share

Hi Sean,

I thought he was offering me one for £20 as well. However, what he was saying was that if I didnt buy the one on GEMM for 12.99 then he would buy it and sell it to me for £20.

He was having a laugh the cheeky bugger but it wasnt that obvious in the original post I thought I was on to a cheap 45.

Anyway when I went on GEMM I found the said 45 but it was now going for 80 dollars and I wanted one a little cheaper than that.

Not to worry I'll get one again.

Gotcha!

That cheeky bugger Dave! :D

And I knew I was closer with my valuation! shades.gif

:thumbup:

Sean

Social source share

Gotcha!

That cheeky bugger Dave! :D

And I knew I was closer with my valuation! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Sean

Andy forgot to tell you the whole story.He preferred to 'not mess about with Ebay etc and would rather just pay 20 quid for one". Meanwhile the one I sourced for him on Gemm sold. (Probably to someone on here!).

What is it they say...snooze you loose. :yes:

Bet they're like buses....three will come along in short succession. :D

Apologies for ambigous post though, bit of a mix up there.

Edited by Dave Moore
Social source share

FUNNILY ENOUGH THE RECORD LISTED ABOVE IT ON GEMM WAS `THATS THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY`

WHICH WAS $12.99 WHEN I LOOKED 2 SECONDS AFTER READING THE THREAD. A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY I`D SAY :thumbsup: .WHILE THIS RECORD IS NOT RARE,(IVE HAD FIVE COPIES OF IT). ITS NOT COMMON EITHER. AND WE OUGHT REALLY NOT TO LOOK DOWN OUR NOSES AT THESE 45S

DAVE

SUNDAY CHILL OUT 14TH DECEMBER HORSE AND GROOM PUB EAST LAITH GATE DONCASTER FROM 12 NOON

Social source share