William Cummings - Make My Love A Hurting Thing

William Cummings "Make My Love A Hurting Thing" on Bang Bang

Condition is M- to EX with clean shiny vinyl with only a few lighter superficial marks of wear. Plays perfect. Labels are clean.

THIS RECORD IS NOW RESERVED

IBAN bank account transfer is preferred since it is secure and cheap but paypal is also accepted if the buyer adds 4% to cover Paypal's extortionate fees.

No record trades please.

Any questions just PM.

post-1441-1228827581_thumb.jpg

THIS RECORD IS NOW RESERVED

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

William Cummings "Make My Love A Hurting Thing" on Bang Bang

Condition is M- to EX with clean shiny vinyl with only a few lighter superficial marks of wear. Plays perfect. Labels are clean.

£1300 + shipping

IBAN bank account transfer is preferred since it is secure and cheap but paypal is also accepted if the buyer adds 4% to cover Paypal's extortionate fees.

No record trades please.

Any questions just PM.

post-1441-1228827581_thumb.jpg

Choooooooooooooon.............someone get an early Xmas present for them selves.......my copy has pride of place.........I think this is the only one I have seen for sale personally for quite some time.........I lived in VA & had close contact with people who collect VA labels who still couldnt find this for me, ended up getting it in the end from a UK dealer...........snap it up.

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Why is William Cummings's name missing from the label?

Oops, thanks for spotting my mistake. I thought it looked funny somehow but couldn't really figure out what was wrong with it! It is an old and altered scan I added from my files without checking.

Here is the proper one.

post-1441-1228924723_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Choooooooooooooon.............someone get an early Xmas present for them selves.......my copy has pride of place.........I think this is the only one I have seen for sale personally for quite some time.........I lived in VA & had close contact with people who collect VA labels who still couldnt find this for me, ended up getting it in the end from a UK dealer...........snap it up.

Russ

I sold one on here last year, can't remember how much now, was for someone else.

Social source share

I sold one on here last year, can't remember how much now, was for someone else.

Here is your old post anyway.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/William...-Ch-t65199.html

Manship also sold a copy on his auction earlier this year for somewhat over £1300. It is definitely a rare and hard to find record and although the price may seem insane for an old piece of plastic I would say it is perhaps currently even undervalued considering rarity, quality and the fact that musically inferior and much more common records regularly have been selling for as much or more over the last few years. I know there is no real logic behind it all and that it does not work that way, but still.

Social source share

Guest Blueimage

Which other one?

Cummings only did one other. Your Soul Searching Love........and if someone on here has the heart to sell or trade it to me, I can promise you'll be pleased with my offer :lol:

Social source share

Cummings only did one other. Your Soul Searching Love........and if someone on here has the heart to sell or trade it to me, I can promise you'll be pleased with my offer smile.gif

Can you enlighten us please, as I thought William Cummings was in the horn section of the Zeke & the Soul Setters, didnt realise he was a regualar vocalist...........

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Russ

Social source share

I have the other version on Bang Bang.

Jeez it's painful! :D

I know Joan..........when I asked why, I was told that many writers would send there songs to be done in different styles........this is a real howler tho'. I wonderd how many soul fans seaching for WC had found this & before hearing it thought they had found an unknown NS thumper :( .

Russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!