Guest Ray

• Replies 12
  • Views 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looks like we have accidentally opened two threads. Apologies to all.

:unsure:

Ray, Edwins "There you go" is just the kind of tune we will be spinning in the upstairs room...

Really looking forward to the night...

Cheers, Chris

Thanks for the 'phone calls but to clarify Johnny Boy is performing for us on our 12th Anniversary, Saturday 17th January so I will be posting the details on here closer to the time.

post-8365-1228985507_thumb.jpg

Just to avoid any confusion: upstairs is playing 70s/crossover and all that stuff in December.

A Dab of Soul kicks off in January at the 12th Anniversary on Saturday 17th.

Because of having to publish in advance for publication all the details are not bottomed before publication.

Sorry Chris :wave:

Thanks Brav

Had a call from The Civic last night and they have put on an extra doorman.

Pointless and needless in my opinion but they have had a number of people ringing the venue and are worried that there may be a very good attendance!

Just hope they have enough bar staff. Come to that enough ale, as the first time we used this venue all bars were drunk dry. I hasten to add this was not a solo effort on my part but I did help to clear their stocks.

That will be a first for you mate to be forced to have a drink ohmy.gif

Looking forward to friday and know loads that are going.

Brav

Had a call from Keith and despite having a bug he will still be with us, Andy Lindop will also be in the main room alongside Gary Taylor and Rob Smith. Upstairs will be down to Chris Anderton and Dave Lucas to play their stuff.

That's it from me for now.

Let's have a gud un.

Ray, Edwins "There you go" is just the kind of tune we will be spinning in the upstairs room...

Really looking forward to the night...

Cheers, Chris

Been a while since we visited the Nantwich pre Christmas bash..........sure you'll play a few sentimental tunes to remind us of those Sat nights in Christmas past........!!

See you later

LL n K x