Soul Supermarket Website Updated. Quality 45s Added

Hi,

It's been quite some time since I last added new stock to the website...there have been various reasons for my laziness which include a new baby and far too many nighters! But time to get back to work so you can expect the site to have new stock added on a regular basis once again. Easiest way to order is direct on the site, checkout is quick and simple and payment can be made by Credit/Debit card, Paypal or Cheque (UK only). All records guarnteed to be as described and I run a no hassle money back if not happy deal.

So what's new? Actually quite a lot - over 150 new 45s have been added to the site and most can be seen in the 'Just Arrived' section of the main site: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk As usual every record is complete with a label scan and sound clip so you can look and listen to the actual record for sale. At the same time I have had certain items come back into stock and have reduced the prices on hundreds of 45s so please do have a browse. I have also added a new 'Funk' section to the site, at the moment there is not a huge number of records in this section (some very interesting ones though!) but I will soon be adding more as I have lots and lots of funk 45s to sort through and add to the site.

It's been a pleasure meeting so many of my customers at venues up and down the country over the last year. I look forward to meeting more of you in the near future.

Here's just a small example of what has been added to the site, remember this is just a snap shot of what's available there are over 1,000 singles listed and every one with a sound clip and label scan:

Northern

RnB

Modern

Funk

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

maxwell romer cheap... :wicked:

Strange this...but I agree :thumbup: . Lots of very decently priced 45s on the site IMO :thumbsup: .

Forgot to mention but people on my mailing list are notified first about any updates to the site, if you want to be added to the mailing list and get first look at new 45s then just PM with your email address or email me: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

Strange this...but I agree :lol: . Lots of very decently priced 45s on the site IMO thumbsup.gif .

Forgot to mention but people on my mailing list are notified first about any updates to the site, if you want to be added to the mailing list and get first look at new 45s then just PM with your email address or email me: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Cheers,

Adam.

I have to say though that I've always thought Patrice Holloway's version of Black Mother Goose on Capitol is easily far better than Sam Nesbitt's ... and costs a lot less !!!

Social source share

I have to say though that I've always thought Patrice Holloway's version of Black Mother Goose on Capitol is easily far better than Sam Nesbitt's ... and costs a lot less !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Will agree that the Patrice Holloway is a good version but IMO the Sam Nesbit is the version. Patrice does not even come close....plus with the Sam Nesbit you get the outstanding flip side which is worth the price on it's own thumbsup.gif . Will post a clip up of the flip in a minute...

Adam.

Social source share

Thanks for the orders so far.....everything is packed up and will be getting posted out tomorrow thumbsup.gif . Just to keep you all interested (and because they look great!) here's a few more scans of some bits on the site:

Social source share

Bit of a bump so those that are only on here at the weekend can see whats new on the site :) . PS..Sam Nesbit has been sold, which is why you won't be able to see it on the site (had a few emails asking!).

Also, I've been trying to improve the way you can listen to sound clips on the site. I've embedded a fairly basic media player....if you click the arrow/play button situated to the left of the 'Listen' link then the clip should play directly on the site, think this will be quicker/easier for some. 'Listen' link still works as before, so you can download the mp3 or it will open in your default media player (real player/quicktime etc etc). I'm hoping to get a more advanced media player onto the site and improve the download speed of clips....but as I'm not really a PC genius so these things all take time!

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!