Another Top Weekend In Germany

Had a great weekend in the city, only made it to one of the allnighters, but when we arrived at 10pm on saturday it was rammed.

Lars played out of his sock in the modern room, blinding set which went down well with the crowd. Upstairs Thorsten and Marc played sets that hit all the right buttons for me. Crowd was up for it start to finish.

The city was a picture postcard with a light covering of snow and the excellent christmas market was a nice detour. Martin and Lars treated us to 2 great traditional Franconian meals which all added up to a great soulful weekend.

Ozi and the boys delivered another great event, see you all next december

Thanks

Dave

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Dave,

I have top say this is always the highlight of the year for me. The event was packed with an eclectic mix of people all hell bent on having a good time. Musically it was pretty much faultless and the atmosphere on both nights was amazing.

I must say a big well done to the promoters Osi and Dom for delivering yet another fabulous weekend.

It was great to see you and Maylaka out and good to catch up too!

If anyone is thinking of attending a weekender in Germany i can recomend Nurnburg without hesitation. I have also heard lots of good reports about Bamburg too but not made it there as yet...go on give it a try, cheap flights, cheap hotels, what are you waiting for??

Chris

Are there ever any events in Munich? Am planning a visit there in 2009 (to see the ex...so might need a break!)

Yes there is the Loft Allnighter, but don't have any details on it or if your there in May, Bamberg weekender. It's about 2 1/2 hours drive from Munich and your man Roddy will be traveling over from Scotland. wink.gif

Yes there is the Loft Allnighter, but don't have any details on it or if your there in May, Bamberg weekender. It's about 2 1/2 hours drive from Munich and your man Roddy will be traveling over from Scotland. :D

The Allnighter at the "Loft" is March 14, 2009.

DJ's are:

Lionel Girard (France)

Simone Ceccarelli (Rimini, Italy)

Daniel "Borghetti" Schmid (Munich)

Joerg "Puresoulie" Brenner (Munich)

Line up looks very promising IMO, should be a nice across the board music policy. If anyone needs more info just PM me.

Liam mate if you cant stand the heat dont go on the dance floor ! Charley the Cat knows i am a reformed character ! anyways get yourself over to Europe and inhale the enthusiasm and atmosphere that infected you in your youth.

Anyways back to the topic what happened to Mr Weston ?

and was the staircase covered in broken glass again this year ?

Liam mate if you cant stand the heat dont go on the dance floor ! Charley the Cat knows i am a reformed character ! anyways get yourself over to Europe and inhale the enthusiasm and atmosphere that infected you in your youth.

Anyways back to the topic what happened to Mr Weston ?

and was the staircase covered in broken glass again this year ?

Mr Weston drank, slept, drank, slept, drank, slept, drank, slept, drank, slept, in that order for three days, and yes there was broken glass on the stairway again, but a lot less than last year.

It was a really busy weekend again, with probably well in excess of 600 in again both nights. Dancefloor, as ever, in Europe, was accepting of everything played and I had a great time.

Mr Weston drank, slept, drank, slept, drank, slept, drank, slept, drank, slept, in that order for three days, and yes there was broken glass on the stairway again, but a lot less than last year.

It was a really busy weekend again, with probably well in excess of 600 in again both nights. Dancefloor, as ever, in Europe, was accepting of everything played and I had a great time.

I have to disagree

Mr Weston drank, slept, drank, drank, drank slept, drank, drank, drank, drank, drank slept, drank, blundered, drank, blundered some more, drank, drank, drank slept, drank, slept, in that order for three days, and yes there was broken glass on the stairway again, but a lot less than last year.

I have to disagree

Mr Weston drank, slept, drank, drank, drank slept, drank, drank, drank, drank, drank slept, drank, blundered, drank, blundered some more, drank, drank, drank slept, drank, slept, in that order for three days, and yes there was broken glass on the stairway again, but a lot less than last year.

OK, I'll go with your assessment of the situation :D:D:D:D:lol::no::lol::lol:

Thanks to everybody for this stunning Weekender.

Nuernberg and Bamberg are the best events you can find here in Germany in my opinion.

Wish I could have divided myself into two to dance up and downstairs.

Marc, Peter, Dave and all the others played awesome sets and kept the crowd busy and sweating the whole weekend.

Barbara and me really enjoyed ourselves.

Nice venue, awesome DJs, nice people... What more can you ask for?

@ Mr. Thorley: I hope you recovered a bit. We missed you Friday night.

Best wishes!

Ollo

post-10459-1229610287_thumb.jpg

post-10459-1229610313_thumb.jpg

post-10459-1229610326_thumb.jpg

post-10459-1229610372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ollo

Roddy, I am indeed eagerly looking forward to getting over to some events. First I need is a job where I get more than one full weekend off every four weeks!

Anyway I am aiming the 2009 holidays for Bamburg and I think I'll go for the March event in Munich beforehand. Prost!

Der Soulweekender war Weltklasse!!! :rolleyes:

Well done guys, I really had a great, great time!

ciao,

Barbara

p.s.

Dave,

Oli looks young just because he has got an (seven years) older missus!!! :unsure:

I have to disagree

can we please have Mr. Westons' point of view on this?

cheers, Martin

Top Weekender as every year :P

Special thanks to the modern room DJ's who made me dance the whole weekend!

SUPER TOP SETS from CHRIS ANDERTON !!!!!!!!! and Lars -"Telefons¤ure" -Bulnheim thumbsup.gif

What a pity that John W. couldn't manage it to do a modern set...even though he got very funky sunglasses :D:):unsure:

Tolbert

A bit late in joining here maybe, but truer words were seldomly heard when reviewing an event. A truely fantastic weekend in N¼rnberg, with 2 extremely busy nights, more young people and students than ever before, some even travelled for this event across Germany without having been to an Allnighter before...well, thats something good for a change I would say...less Scooterists, great...no..fantastic music all night long. Extremely well done Ulli, Ozi and Dominik !

Marc