Dave Thorley

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Don't have the book, but when you say grainy, you mean the label, less gloss to label

Dave,

the new Price Guide 5 has a scan of the counterfeit demo & the original JW in full colour. It's time to forget the Bootleg Guide 3, it's ten years old now and carries perhaps a 1/10th of the bootleg info PG5 does. The New guide carries over 1150 full colour label scans and exact deadwax descriptions included for you to ID stuff like this.

John

Social source share

Dave,

the new Price Guide 5 has a scan of the counterfeit demo & the original JW in full colour. It's time to forget the Bootleg Guide 3, it's ten years old now and carries perhaps a 1/10th of the bootleg info PG5 does. The New guide carries over 1150 full colour label scans and exact deadwax descriptions included for you to ID stuff like this.

John

So get your cash out and send some to Mr Manship :thumbup:

Social source share

Dave,

John

Are you EVER in your office nowadays or do you just run out the door when they say I'm on the phone :thumbup:

Social source share

Dave,

John

Hi John

OK, this is the second big hint in a month, I'll buy it. :thumbup:

Dave

Social source share

Dave,

John

Appreciate what your saying John but Bootleg guide 3 had more description of the bootlegs than is in your new price guide 5 and some of it in Price guide 5 is al ittle confusing to me but Im going senile all the same

Regards Steve

Social source share

Dave,

John

Sorry but my PG5 doesn't give any deadwax descriptions for this particular record.Just refers you to 2 thumbnail scans.

(but it is good though)

Edited by John A
Social source share

Guest mel brat

Basically, the bootleg looks different to anything else you've seen on the Backbeat label! smile.gif

(I much prefer "Something's Got A Hold On Me" anyway. Never liked "...Sudden" much myself)

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!