Duffy - Mercy

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

Has anyone got a 7" of that Duffy Mercy track that I could either buy or borrow in time for this weekend? I'm DJing at a charity party in Essex and there'll be mummies and kiddies there so I'm sure it'll get requested...

Still half a dozen tickets left if anyone in the area is interested, it should be good...

Date 19th December 2008

6.30p.m to Midnight

In aid of the Oesophageal Patients Association Cancer Support and Breakthrough Breast Cancer at The Reid Rooms www.thereidrooms.co.uk, Margaret Roding, Chelmsford.

Dancing to Motown, northern soul, funky funk and festive disco classics.

Hot and cold canapes and a festive cocktail on arrival. Licenced bar and three rooms of festive fun ! One with a log burning fire to get you in the festive mood...For more info / purchase tickets please call 07971820670 or email katiemouse 1976@yahoo.co.uk

Prize donations to the raffle are more than welcome!

Tickets MUST be purchased in advance as it is a private event and due to having caterers i need to give a definate number of people attending.

Please send your cheque of £30.00 to:-

Katie Spall-Burrell

21, Seabrook Road

Great Baddow

Chelmsford

Essex

Cm2 7JG

Make it payable to;-

The Oesophageal patients Asscoaition. (charity website should you be interested www.opa.org.uk)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Has anyone got a 7" of that Duffy Mercy track that I could either buy or borrow in time for this weekend? I'm DJing at a charity party in Essex and there'll be mummies and kiddies there so I'm sure it'll get requested...

Still half a dozen tickets left if anyone in the area is interested, it should be good...

Date 19th December 2008

6.30p.m to Midnight

In aid of the Oesophageal Patients Association Cancer Support and Breakthrough Breast Cancer at The Reid Rooms www.thereidrooms.co.uk, Margaret Roding, Chelmsford.

Dancing to Motown, northern soul, funky funk and festive disco classics.

Hot and cold canapes and a festive cocktail on arrival. Licenced bar and three rooms of festive fun ! One with a log burning fire to get you in the festive mood...For more info / purchase tickets please call 07971820670 or email katiemouse 1976@yahoo.co.uk

Prize donations to the raffle are more than welcome!

Tickets MUST be purchased in advance as it is a private event and due to having caterers i need to give a definate number of people attending.

Please send your cheque of £30.00 to:-

Katie Spall-Burrell

21, Seabrook Road

Great Baddow

Chelmsford

Essex

Cm2 7JG

Make it payable to;-

The Oesophageal patients Asscoaition. (charity website should you be interested www.opa.org.uk)

bloody hell james, you'll be asking for copies of mr levines latest productions next

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

bloody hell james, you'll be asking for copies of mr levines latest productions next

I don't think there'll be any requests for those laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Well, seeing as it's a charity event then PM me your address and I'll send you my copy which you're welcome to borrow...

Adam.

Thanks Adam, but no need Liam has offered me one, thanks anyway.

Hey, that Running Wild you picked up on ebay a few weeks back was a nice (right?) price ph34r.gif

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Thanks Adam, but no need Liam has offered me one, thanks anyway.

Hey, that Running Wild you picked up on ebay a few weeks back was a nice (right?) price :lol:

I was happy with the price.....wouldn't sell one that low, thats the great thing about eBay, picking up relatively unknown stuff cheap :wicked: .

Just noticed that the last soundfile you've played is that funk/gospel track 'Anybody - Know - This' that I posted up a while back, got a spare if you like it wicked.gif

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I was happy with the price.....wouldn't sell one that low, thats the great thing about eBay, picking up relatively unknown stuff cheap :lol: .

Just noticed that the last soundfile you've played is that funk/gospel track 'Anybody - Know - This' that I posted up a while back, got a spare if you like it wicked.gif

Not for me, thanks anyway.

Social source share

Not for me, thanks anyway.

No problem thumbsup.gif

Hope you got that Little Archie you were after? Had about 6 of those a few months back and did have a look to see if I had one more spare but no luck...surprising how quickly I sold those, one listen and most people took it. Think 4 of those copies went to progressive DJs, great record :lol:

Edited by Guest
Social source share