Phoenix Soul @ Grantham Squash Club

Phoenix Soul 27th Dec 2009 - Christmas bash with our Dec resident guest DJ Mick H :lol:

Sat 27th see's our annual xmas bash with what has become a cracking night over the last few years with our regular xmas DJ Mick H

Just £4 gets you in

across the board music policy, seperate comfy wumfy bar area :lol:

music till 12.30 ish, Bar till 12.15

Wooden dance floor

Residents Ian & Barry ( Barry may even wear his fancy dress to try it out for NYE :D:unsure: )

Ian.

• Replies 11
  • Views 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Phoenix Soul 27th Dec 2009 - Christmas bash with our Dec resident guest DJ Mick H :ohmy:

Sat 27th see's our annual xmas bash with what has become a cracking night over the last few years with our regular xmas DJ Mick H

Just £4 gets you in

across the board music policy, seperate comfy wumfy bar area :lol:

music till 12.30 ish, Bar till 12.15

Wooden dance floor

Residents Ian & Barry ( Barry may even wear his fancy dress to try it out for NYE laugh.gif:lol: )

Ian.

Gotta find myself a fancy dress yet, any ideas Ian (and keep it clean) :ohmy:

Edited by Guest

Xmas is almost upon us, and only 2 days after is this !!! come visit us and have a dance in a room smelling of turkey farts not_i.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

what other way is there of getting all that fat out of your system then a good old dance to your fave tunes wink.gif

Talking to Mick H last night and he has some new and very rare stuff to play on saturday, think these will get there 1st play at the Phoenix so don't miss out ohmy.gif

Ian.

Only 4 days to go now, getting quite a few emails/txts and calls where the venue is.

It is right next to the A1/A607 turning, if coming north you come down to the roundabout turn right into Grantham and the Squash club is on the left as soon as you have gone under the A1 bridge, large carpark and venue is upstairs.

If coming south or from Notts area (A52), come of A1 at A607, down to mini roundabout, take 2nd exit to T junction, turn right venue is down on right hand side just before you go under the A1 bridge.

Ian.

Only 4 days to go now, getting quite a few emails/txts and calls where the venue is.

It is right next to the A1/A607 turning, if coming north you come down to the roundabout turn right into Grantham and the Squash club is on the left as soon as you have gone under the A1 bridge, large car park and venue is upstairs.

If coming south or from Notts area (A52), come of A1 at A607, down to mini roundabout, take 2nd exit to T junction, turn right venue is down on right hand side just before you go under the A1 bridge.

Ian.

And to remind you this is a proper right across the board night, anything goes, and if it's like the last couple of years when Mick comes over for this Christmas bash it should be quite a party.

Barry

when you say party does that mean you are gonna buy me another beer Barry ??, that,ll be 2 this year now :D

had loads of feedback from lots of people looking forward to this night so get there early to get a seat !!! :ohmy:

Well it is Christmas Ian, so I don't mind buying you another beer, :g: looking forward to tonight always good to have Mick H with us, see you all later, and Happy New Year to you all.

Barry

Guest Dave Turner

And to remind you this is a proper right across the board night, anything goes, and if it's like the last couple of years when Mick comes over for this Christmas bash it should be quite a party.

Barry

Looking forward to gradually sliding down the bar as the evening progresses :ohmy:

Dave

when you say party does that mean you are gonna buy me another beer Barry ??, that,ll be 2 this year now :lol:

had loads of feedback from lots of people looking forward to this night so get there early to get a seat !!! huh.gif

Well that will be 2 more than I've ever seen you buy anyone else!LOLbiggrin.gif

See you later

Stu