• Replies 51
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

"SOUL & MOTOWN" WEEKENDER

BUTLINS RESORT - SKEGNESS - LINCOLNSHIRE.

JANUARY 30th to FEBRUARY 2nd 2009.

"BACK FOR MORE WEEKEND"

FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW.......

CHECK OUT THE "BUTLINS SKEGNESS" WEBSITE

5 years and goin and getting stronger and better

looking forward to this one for unaldulterated fun fun fun fun.

Guest red or dead

Christmas out of way :g: next thing Butlins !Got both my sisters coming this year as well 5 women and one bloke in our chalet poor man no chance of getting the bathroom :thumbsup: cant wait

lookin forward to the apearance of the famed motown tribute band

"Arfur Sleeves and The Big Fellows"(alleged appearance) just sorting out the backing tracks if Arfur can get in touch

knows he pops on and off this site from time to time to Discuss which of the trax he needs

LIVE & DIRECT - SUNDAY EVENING - "ARFUR REEVES & THE FATFELLAS"

LIVE & DIRECT - SUNDAY EVENING - "ARFUR REEVES & THE FATFELLAS"

Hi All Just got back from Hollywood after making a fantastic film about Afur Reeves and The Fatfellas. What can I say only it put the Calander Girls to shame and the music was out of this world !!!!!! The Fat Fellas are not so fat now after all the hard and fast dancing they had to do ( it's hard on the feet with Rigga Boots on ) :rolleyes:

I won't say anymore right now but watch out for it hitting the Box Office in the Summer. We are all set for the Butlins Soul Weekender :lol::) , Team Tarn are all ready to go, see you all there. :lol:

Regards

Jx

Edited by soulcrew

Hi All Just got back from Hollywood after making a fantastic film about Afur Reeves and The Fatfellas. What can I say only it put the Calander Girls to shame and the music was out of this world !!!!!! The Fat Fellas are not so fat now after all the hard and fast dancing they had to do ( it's hard on the feet with Rigga Boots on ) :huh:

I won't say anymore right now but watch out for it hitting the Box Office in the Summer. We are all set for the Butlins Soul Weekender :D:lol: , Team Tarn are all ready to go, see you all there. :D

Regards

Jx

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND THE GREAT YOCKY JOY WILL SEE YOU THERE BEEN GOING 5 YEARS NOW HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER NOW LOVE TO YOU BOTH TREV (D.B.S.C) NOTTM

LIVE ACTS - JIMMY JAMES - TOMMY HUNT - ANGELO STARR - THE DELPHONICS

Looking forward to another great weekend Dave but the DELPHONICS sound a little too Greek for me!!!

FULL DJ LINE UP TO FOLLOW SHORTLY !!

HERE IT IS........... BUTLINS 2009 DJ LINE-UP

JOHN POOLE, DAVE RAISTRICK, PETE TAYLOR, CHRIS FORREST, TATS TAYLOR, STEVE AUSTIN, DOUG HALL, NICK BORST, ANDY JACKSON, MICK COOPER, IAN SEAMAN, PAUL SEWARD, MOJO LAKIN, PAUL MACK AND SPECIAL GUEST "YOCKY" Along With "ARTHA REEVES & THE FATFELLAS" Plus....Plus...Plus... MOLLY, MAX REES, DAVE HAYDEN, SMUCKER And a whole lot more...

BUTLINS NORTHERN SOUL SCENE in the "CRAZY HORSE SALOON" SKEGGY BUTLINS - "BACK FOR MORE WEEKEND"

STARS & STRIPES RECORD, CD & MEMORABILIA BAR OPEN THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND - T. SHIRTS - CAR STICKERS - BADGES - TICKETS - MAGAZINES.

SEE YOU THERE !

DAVE RAISTRICK

gettin a bit giddy now this is the start of the year for me ,a lot of us are making our what is now annual pilgrimage to butlins some very good friends not all soulies. but thats the beauty and best thing about butlins your non soulie mates can go and really enjoy it ,

the northern room at crazy horses is second to none , cant wait to see my mate yocky dj there, thanks dave,

taking one of mi scoots weather permitting cant make my mind up lammy or vespa,

if youve not been you dont know what your missing

a fun and soulfull w/end to brighten up this miserable time of the year biggrin.gif

HERE IT IS........... BUTLINS 2009 DJ LINE-UP

JOHN POOLE, DAVE RAISTRICK, PETE TAYLOR, CHRIS FORREST, TATS TAYLOR, STEVE AUSTIN, DOUG HALL, NICK BORST, ANDY JACKSON, MICK COOPER, IAN SEAMAN, PAUL SEWARD, MOJO LAKIN, PAUL MACK AND SPECIAL GUEST "YOCKY" Along With "ARTHA REEVES & THE FATFELLAS" Plus....Plus...Plus... MOLLY, MAX REES, DAVE HAYDEN, SMUCKER And a whole lot more...

BUTLINS NORTHERN SOUL SCENE in the "CRAZY HORSE SALOON" SKEGGY BUTLINS - "BACK FOR MORE WEEKEND"

STARS & STRIPES RECORD, CD & MEMORABILIA BAR OPEN THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND - T. SHIRTS - CAR STICKERS - BADGES - TICKETS - MAGAZINES.

SEE YOU THERE !

DAVE RAISTRICK

NOW ADDED TO THIS YEARS GUEST DJ LINE UP........NEL (South Yorks) & MARTIN TOPLEY (Boston, Lincs)

Guest red or dead

Yes yes yes Me,my two sisters,defo one sister out law,maybe 2 ,Helen and hubby from Cambridge,Sue from P'boro,a brother in there somewhere and his mates John and Dot and Steve and Sally from Corby not to mention David and Max,Cambridge who are djing :yes:biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D

Realy looking forward to next weekend bin on a downer since spending crimbo and new year in sunny oz with our daughter and grandaughter but this should giv us a big g up , arthur and the fat fellas rehearsed last night and things are looking good see ya all next week .El Nel

Hi dave el Nel ear manager of arfur reeves and the fat fellas ,this is wot they request in there dressing room please 400 red roses ten cases of champagne 25 boxes of terrys all gold 6 fresh salmon a hot tub and jakuzi and 24 punnets of fresh strawberries plus cream to accompany , If this is a bit over the top would 5 park drives and 3 halfs of lager be ok . El Nel living in hope :yes:

Hi dave el Nel ear manager of arfur reeves and the fat fellas ,this is wot they request in there dressing room please 400 red roses ten cases of champagne 25 boxes of terrys all gold 6 fresh salmon a hot tub and jakuzi and 24 punnets of fresh strawberries plus cream to accompany , If this is a bit over the top would 5 park drives and 3 halfs of lager be ok . El Nel living in hope :huh:

HI NEL,

ALL ON ORDER - JUST STRUGGLING WITH THE PARK DRIVES MATE !!!

SEE YOU AT THE WEEKEND :lol: DAVE & DONNA

Guest yorks old boy

Hi dave el Nel ear manager of arfur reeves and the fat fellas ,this is wot they request in there dressing room please 400 red roses ten cases of champagne 25 boxes of terrys all gold 6 fresh salmon a hot tub and jakuzi and 24 punnets of fresh strawberries plus cream to accompany , If this is a bit over the top would 5 park drives and 3 halfs of lager be ok . El Nel living in hope thumbup.gif

forget the terrys all gold dont make them anymore at hemsworth :thumbup:

Hi dave el Nel ear manager of arfur reeves and the fat fellas ,this is wot they request in there dressing room please 400 red roses ten cases of champagne 25 boxes of terrys all gold 6 fresh salmon a hot tub and jakuzi and 24 punnets of fresh strawberries plus cream to accompany , If this is a bit over the top would 5 park drives and 3 halfs of lager be ok . El Nel living in hope :thumbup:

nel ar meny times dust thy av ter bi telled a crate a newky brarn and a couple dozen o albert hirsts finest growlers nowt else deffo no foookin flowers :wicked:

nel ar meny times dust thy av ter bi telled a crate a newky brarn and a couple dozen o albert hirsts finest growlers nowt else deffo no foookin flowers :wicked:

Sorry barney me owd ile try an sort it ,allso gunna try for a pork pie or 2 ,tha never knows thi luck duz tha. Nel :thumbup:

Sorry barney me owd ile try an sort it ,allso gunna try for a pork pie or 2 ,tha never knows thi luck duz tha. Nel :thumbup:
Well nel i ask you to do one thing and you mess up what about the pile cream? sad.gif Yocky ps better get two tubes you brushed your teeth with the last tube at the upfront do remember or was it tom :lol:
Guest belly chest

Hi Dave

Just having our final dress rehearsel tonight at therapy. Oh Lordy they look stunning!!!! :):D:thumbsup::thumbsup: Get ready for this it will blow your mind. I thought they were good in the states, but Butlins get ready. :huh::)

See you all tomoz.

Yocky and J x

Had a special wide angle lens flown in from germany so i can get some good shots of this act

Hi Dave

Just having our final dress rehearsel tonight at therapy. Oh Lordy they look stunning!!!! laugh.gif:(:):P Get ready for this it will blow your mind. I thought they were good in the states, but Butlins get ready. :D:shades:

See you all tomoz.

Yocky and J x

Ive seen the slow motion replays had to buy a box brownie to slow the rate down enough to get a thigh in focus

Source Advert