Would Anyone Be Interested In A Deep Soul List

Pete S

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

with some crossover and modern thrown in - I've got a couple of hundred here but I don't fancy sitting and typing all that lot up if there's no interest. They would be half the book price or less I should think and all are mint condition.

I think you might be surprised at the interest Pete, me too.

Social source share

Ofcourse be interesting to see your prices Pete,people struggle to price and sell,but so what deep and sweet is 70% of my listening,so the answer would be yes.

BAZ A :unsure:

I won't struggle to price these Baz, I'll put a price on them and if people don't like it they can offer me less :rolleyes:

Social source share

I won't struggle to price these Baz, I'll put a price on them and if people don't like it they can offer me less :ohmy:

THATS THE SPIRIT MATE,DONT FORGET TO TARGET THE JAPS MATE THERE SURE LIKE IT DEEP AND SWEET . :ohmy:

BAZ A

Baz,

Isn't the point to say theres no demand, thus getting them at knock down prices..... Not that I'd want to be dishonest. :ohmy:

Social source share

with some crossover and modern thrown in - I've got a couple of hundred here but I don't fancy sitting and typing all that lot up if there's no interest. They would be half the book price or less I should think and all are mint condition.

Hi Pete. eyes av a luk me owd terta...........might be off to wombourne tonite.

burt....

Social source share

you must be joking, They,ll all be shite. :lol::(:lol::g:

Social source share

YES ME TOO PETE

Social source share

pete can you mail me an update of whats left mate might do a bit more spending,

THIS A VERY GOOD DEEP SOUL LIST FOLKS.

BAZ A :thumbup:

Baz over in the sales section is a copy of the list with all reserved records marked off mate.

I've just finished part 2 if you want it...more NS than deep though

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!