For Sale - Towana & Total Destruction On Romark

Pete S

GRIEVES ME TO HAVE TO FLOG THIS BUT C'EST LA VIE

TOWANA & THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION - WEAR YOUR NATURAL BABY / HELP ME GET THAT FEELIN' BACK AGAIN - ROMARK 102

EXCELLENT PLUS

BLACK LABEL SILVER LETTERING RAREST VERSION BOOKS AT £400

£295, NO OFFERS

CHEERS

PETE

post-1893-1229610232_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Pete,

Stating the obvious your copy is Black, Blue and Silver.

There is a Black and Silver issue (Similar to the more common Blue and Silver)

I wonder how many different label designs there are, I'm sure there is a Black, Blue and Red as well.

Regards

Paul

:lol: not telling people to suck eggs all black silver writing is the rarest books @400quid, blue and silver is the most common,books @300,and the red and silver books @350 regards john"o"

Social source share

:) not telling people to suck eggs all black silver writing is the rarest books @400quid, blue and silver is the most common,books @300,and the red and silver books @350 regards john"o"

OK I'm confused now. The last one I had was on a plain blue label, silver writing, but it wasn't the one above.

Anyway whatever, the absolute minimum I can take on this is £260 and then I've made £35 on it.

Social source share

OK I'm confused now. The last one I had was on a plain blue label, silver writing, but it wasn't the one above.

Anyway whatever, the absolute minimum I can take on this is £260 and then I've made £35 on it.

:) not knocking you over the price with my comment's it was still worth 295quid great double sider so really get two for the price of one have a great christmas pete regards john :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert