Attic -saturday, Jan 3rd

KevH

where is Mansfield?

in relation to Huddersfield would be good wink.gif

and is it safe for a lady to venture out on her own this far....

no promises but I'll see if I can bob along...

Kirsty , it's a great little club , nice little floor to strut your stuff thumbsup.gif .

• Replies 102
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BigPaul

Hoping to pop along to this looking forward to it.

Sharon & Kev

Be great to see you :lol:

As a certain young lady, said to me just before a trip into

darkest Cheshire :lol:

The musics that far up your street, it could be living with you :D

Guest BigPaul

where is Mansfield?

in relation to Huddersfield would be good :ohmy:

and is it safe for a lady to venture out on her own this far....

no promises but I'll see if I can bob along...

Take it old washed up Mining towns due to Tory neglect and

lack of funding, wasnt your strong point at School, Kirsty :lol:

Dont forget " She was only the Farmers daughter, But she liked

.........field :lol:

I'll see if i can get Kev to come and fetch you in the Golf :D

Kirsty...NG18 2BQ............straight down the motorway,Junc 29,into Mansfield..10/15 mins off the Junction.

My mobile if you get lost.....07792730842.

If you do make it Kirsty - as Kev says junct 29 A617 Mansfield - to save you going through Mansfield take a left after car dealerships at Rufford Arms / BP petrol station lights (Debdale lane A6075), then first lights after you pass under low bridge take a right (think there's a snooker club on the corner) this is Sherwood st, leads onto York St. At the T juntion (A60 Warsop left Mansfield right) you'll see the Black Bull over the road to your right.

Don't give Kev your mobile number by calling him, you'll never get it back!!

Guest BigPaul

If you do make it Kirsty - as Kev says junct 29 A617 Mansfield - to save you going through Mansfield take a left after car dealerships at Rufford Arms / BP petrol station lights (Debdale lane A6075), then first lights after you pass under low bridge take a right (think there's a snooker club on the corner) this is Sherwood st, leads onto York St. At the T juntion (A60 Warsop left Mansfield right) you'll see the Black Bull over the road to your right.

Don't give Kev your mobile number by calling him, you'll never get it back!!

:thumbsup:

The Ground Breaking Attic Soul Club.

Brings you Upfront Soul and Assoul

:thumbsup: Have you been drinkin again BDP . . . . . . . The only explanation I can offer to the general public for the above outburst is that Paul is indeed getting himself excited again about the Attic night featuring DJ Ted Massive puttin' a donk on it for the youf of Mansfield, for those of us down wid de kids. Or . . . .. . . .respected DJ and collector Ted Massey will be spinning some quality soul music to a few knowing souls in a very nice relaxed club in Mansfield where there may well be a little foot shuffling, perhaps the odd stomp, plenty of neck craning checking labels and artists, and stroking of one's own chin (other's would just be rude). There probably won't be a great deal of groundbreaking and when I find out what upfront Assoul is we can decide if we allow it?

Now Paul . . . . get some sleep, drink a few glasses of water and we'll see you soon (got that tape for you too you excitable creature you!)

Mak - Make sure you've wiped it before you set out!

Edited by Dean

Some good nites on NYE, but what better way to start the New Year than we a visit to the Attic.

Don't listen to hearsay,try it for yourself.

7.30 - 12.30,,,,,,,,,C'MON!!!!

dj times.....

7.30 - 8.30.......GARRY :D

8.30 - 9.15.......KEV H. :D

9.15 - 10.00.....DEAN :huh:

10.00 - 11.30....TED MASSEY :D

11.30 - THE END...STEVE L. beer.gif

subject of course to change..... :thumbsup: .

defo coming up for this night!! hope we can get in!! will have young paul donnelly

travelling up with me!!

max..

:D Have you been drinkin again BDP . . . . . . . The only explanation I can offer to the general public for the above outburst is that Paul is indeed getting himself excited again about the Attic night featuring DJ Ted Massive puttin' a donk on it for the youf of Mansfield, for those of us down wid de kids. Or . . . .. . . .respected DJ and collector Ted Massey will be spinning some quality soul music to a few knowing souls in a very nice relaxed club in Mansfield where there may well be a little foot shuffling, perhaps the odd stomp, plenty of neck craning checking labels and artists, and stroking of one's own chin (other's would just be rude). There probably won't be a great deal of groundbreaking and when I find out what upfront Assoul is we can decide if we allow it?

Now Paul . . . . get some sleep, drink a few glasses of water and we'll see you soon (got that tape for you too you excitable creature you!)

Mak - Make sure you've wiped it before you set out!

???????????????? :thumbsup::D

defo coming up for this night!! hope we can get in!! will have young paul donnelly

travelling up with me!!

max..

Be good to see Paul again,but if he's coming after the match,won't he be a little worse for wear biggrin.gif ?

We'll manage somehow to cram you all in Max thumbsup.gif .

To anyone who needs post code its NG18 2BQ.

There's a little smoking balcony to the back of the room,with stairs that lead to the car park.

We've got our own little bar,dancefloor and loos, all in one self contained room..In fact Steve L has tried to move in, cos its got all a man needs. :rolleyes:

I'm glad Christmas and the New Year is over.It was about as interesting as watching a dvd of Steve Davis talking about his favourite carpet samples.

Edited by KevH
Guest becky c

Hurrah! I can finally come to the Attic!! Been wanting to come here for aaaaages! Am coming up with Sue and mum and we all just can't wait!! wink.gif

See you all Sat

Becky

xxx

Guest BigPaul

Hurrah! I can finally come to the Attic!! Been wanting to come here for aaaaages! Am coming up with Sue and mum and we all just can't wait!! :g:

See you all Sat

Becky

xxx

I knew your Mum told me at Middleton wink.gif:D

Guest BigPaul

Mak,i think BDP is trying to hold you to the " bare me ass" quote re: Billy Davies.

Personally, an admission that you were wrong will suffice. :D .

Thinking about it i tend to agree Kev :D

Cathy's had a terrible couple a days with the arm and wrist :D

And im sure seeing Maks ASSOUL would send her into shock :g:

One good thing, if anyone acts the goat, she'll be able to deliver

a Knock out blow with the pot on her arm tongue.gif

Yep,the Donny crew will be on our way to Mansfield tomorrow night :lol: Paul n Sue are unable to post due to computer problem's.Great night in store i suspect.

See ya all tomorrow :(

If you get early,will try and play Bobby Long-"i gotta have love too" and Performers- "Little Angel". :thumbsup:

Guest BigPaul

PS will anybody be playing the only way is up for MAK (NFFC) :) Yocky and Joy.

I hope hes pulled his trousers back up after his impromptu bum showing (due to the appointment of Billy Davis)

or it could go a little beyond the old Licensed for Singing and Dancing Regs :rolleyes::lol::P:D:D:lol::Dwink.gif

Guest krawen

Well the Barnsley bus is booked and ready c u tonight PS will anybody be playing the only way is up for MAK (NFFC) :lol: Yocky and Joy.

I played Stanky ( get funky) for all the Forest fans New Years Eve Yocky :rolleyes:

Can't make it tonight chaps as I'm on one of my very very rare outings as a Dj :lol:

sounds like it's going to a be busy night for you though :)

All the best

Steve B

Thinking about it i tend to agree Kev :D

Cathy's had a terrible couple a days with the arm and wrist :lol:

And im sure seeing Maks ASSOUL would send her into shock :)

One good thing, if anyone acts the goat, she'll be able to deliver

a Knock out blow with the pot on her arm :D

What about that big ugly lump on her side??? :lol: .........ooh sorry,it was you BDP. :rolleyes: .

If Cathy wants her pot signing by real dj's,i'm sure there will be some in attendance. :D .

stand by your beds :lol: me and woody will see you all later,ho ho ho.

while you're standing by your beds.... I shall be lying in mine :)

After escaping having any flu type symptoms over the holiday period - I have woken up this morning with swollen glands ( :lol: ) and pains in my face, along with an overwhelming desire to throw up...

hope its a great night and that Ted gets everyone on the floor.... preferably in a human pyramid type affair :rolleyes:

Guest BigPaul

stand by your beds :lol: me and woody will see you all later,ho ho ho.

Wow so many Chinstrokers in attendance :D

Think we gonna have to alert the local A&E

in case one of us finishes up with "Strokers Finger" :lol::)

Safe Journey.

Arfur aka BigDaftPaul :rolleyes:

I played Stanky ( get funky) for all the Forest fans New Years Eve Yocky :lol:

Can't make it tonight chaps as I'm on one of my very very rare outings as a Dj :lol:

sounds like it's going to a be busy night for you though :)

All the best

Steve B

Dunt i pick my moment to av a go at MAK over NFFC on the saturday that they beat man city 3-0 yockys put his foot in it again :yes: and Barnsley loose 3-0 to west ham ar well :yes:

Dunt i pick my moment to av a go at MAK over NFFC on the saturday that they beat man city 3-0 yockys put his foot in it again :lol: and Barnsley loose 3-0 to west ham ar well :yes:

Accept your fate Mr Yockster , for I tell thy fair , Tis a fine day for me and your comments must be addressed :lol:

Edited by MAK

Accept your fate Mr Yockster , for I tell thy fair , Tis a fine day for me and your comments must be addressed :lol:

Yeah but Mak dont forget youve got a certain part of your anatomy to bare re the Billy Davis comment :yes:

I think Dave the landlord will be a happy chappie by the end of the night by the sounds of it, another trip to Gambia will be on the cards for him :lol:

Yeah but Mak dont forget youve got a certain part of your anatomy to bare re the Billy Davis comment :yes:

I think Dave the landlord will be a happy chappie by the end of the night by the sounds of it, another trip to Gambia will be on the cards for him :lol:

I'll tell him to crack open the Pomagne, and out of date crisps as well.The ones left over from Garry's birthday. :lol:

Guest BigPaul

Dunt i pick my moment to av a go at MAK over NFFC on the saturday that they beat man city 3-0 yockys put his foot in it again :yes: and Barnsley loose 3-0 to west ham ar well :yes:

Now then Yocky, can you give Mak a few tips :lol:

From a man not backards at comin forwards when it

comes to baring the old Maximus Glutimus :lol:

Now then Yocky, can you give Mak a few tips :lol:

From a man not backards at comin forwards when it

comes to baring the old Maximus Glutimus :lol:

If he wants me to do the dummy run first,i will oblige so the nerves dont get the better of him but the best advice i can give is get on with it make sure you av wiped your arse right and remember to smile for the camera. :yes:

Source Advert