Keele 20.12.08

Guest gendojones

Guest gendojones

great night for me.

down on numbers, but didnt spoil my fun.

great to see simon & amy, becky, al and too many others to mention.

just to confirm Imberboy does own a pair of trousers!!

roll on middleton next week!!

owain

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

great night for me.

down on numbers, but didnt spoil my fun.

great to see simon & amy, becky, al and too many others to mention.

just to confirm Imberboy does own a pair of trousers!!

roll on middleton next week!!

owain

Hi yer,Owain,

I could see you was enjoying yourself,by the sweat dripping off you,on about Imberboy(Simon)they are not cut offs trousers,but actual his original trousers from when he was at school,he's just grown abit since then :D

Us Derbyshire lads,you know us Owain, we are the nutters that aways stand in the front middle of the stage, we had a goodnight,thats why Iam only just getting S/S, two days after :(

Kind Regards,Kev. :(

Edited by good angel

Owain, tuck your shirt in! :wub:

Mega night Keele couple of the DJ slots where a little wobbly :wave: but what the hey! Great night super people and deffo counting down for Middleton.

Simon,

Mick Smiths,set was abit wobbly because one of his decks went down,but he got a new one after 15,mins.but like a true pro he took it all in his stride,but what a good night Simon. :lol:

Kev :thumbup:

Ps. I never took my shirts in.

Guest gendojones

Owain, tuck your shirt in! :D

Mega night Keele couple of the DJ slots where a little wobbly :) but what the hey! Great night super people and deffo counting down for Middleton.

simon, I have to tuck my shirt in all week at work. when it comes to saturday night, i can't be bothered!! nice to see you and the Derbyshire lads out.

merry xmas and see you at middleton.

After a great warm up at Market Harborough, me, Theresa & Colin had a cracking night at Keele. 400 mile round trip in the painters van but worth every penny of the diesel!

Lots of old faces, but particularly good to see Big Scotty for the first time in years.

Is it just me, or is it all a bit cleaner at Keele these days? Don't get me wrong though, I still like a lowdown dark dirty niter :thumbsup: .

Middleton at the weekend?

After an utterly shite Friday night and an aborted visit to a misadvertised Willington (thanks for that), and borderline giving up the weekend as unlucky and lost, I went down to Keele and had a fantastic night.

I thought numbers were up on last time, but what do I know?

Anyway, fab again, and I will also be Middletoning.

Blimey, Keele and Middleton! What a coincidence - so many great minds thinking alike! 

I had to laugh,as I walked into Keele they was looking in your bags for Booze,because of the all night bar,there was a lad with his contents of his bag on the table,it looked like the pick and mix,from Woolys,Mars bars,twix'es and many other confectionerys as you could think of, Webby and Jon was p*ssing them selfs laugh.gif

But dont ask how Webby got a Vodka bottle past security swoon.gif

Kev :rolleyes:

Guest Little Queenie

First time I've managed to get down to Keele and thought it was ace! a 'proper good niter' :D

See you all at Middleton for some more blood, sweat and tears on the dancefloor

Merry Chrsitmas all

Simon & Amie