The Final I.t.s. Spalding With Soul Sam 23rd Jan?

sjay

• Replies 47
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just doing two nights a month next year, the credit crunch & all that, this will be one of those nights in Jan

A night not to be missed.

Had some great nights here in 2008. Looking forward to the same in 2009.

Have a great Christmas & a soulful new year all :)

Take care

Andy

Thanks Andy for the post ,as always , all the very best to you and yours for chistmas and the new year, and yes David we are carrying on the same East Anglian tradition of Soul Sam grand tour parts 1 and 2 starting off at both our events in January once more :lol: .

Sadly it seems that circumstances seem to point towards this being the very last ITS Spalding so all I can do is urge everyone to try and make this one as the April date is now not going to happen and the other 2 dates hang in the balance , so to speak :P

Steve

Thanks Andy for the post ,as always , all the very best to you and yours for chistmas and the new year, and yes David we are carrying on the same East Anglian tradition of Soul Sam grand tour parts 1 and 2 starting off at both our events in January once more :) .

Sadly it seems that circumstances seem to point towards this being the very last ITS Spalding so all I can do is urge everyone to try and make this one as the April date is now not going to happen and the other 2 dates hang in the balance , so to speak sad.gif

Steve

Gutted to hear this could be the last ITS, why is it some of the best venues (J20 also finished) are closing.

Steve Rob & Kev run a great night, shame this as to happen lets hope us locals can get together and sort something out, in the meantime Steve hope you can hang on in there and continue one way or another.

Barry

Gutted to hear this could be the last ITS, why is it some of the best venues (J20 also finished) are closing.

Steve Rob & Kev run a great night, shame this as to happen lets hope us locals can get together and sort something out, in the meantime Steve hope you can hang on in there and continue one way or another.

Barry

Barry thanks for your support ,youve always been there for us since day one @ITS,Rob and myself have been trying very hard to keep going as the regular attendees always seem to enjoy what we do so much that we dont just want to throw the towel in.

We have cut the dates for 2009 down to 4 to avoid clashing,sadly the April date does just this , and in the current climate we do not want to go head to head with another local nite just up the road,so we have chosen to cancel instead.

The other thing we wanted to do was to change to saturdays but are at present unable to do so at our current venue,we also wanted to space our events between your fantastic A1 events and the friday available dates fall very much closer to each other than we would like.

The promotion side of things is full of pitfalls , problems , constant hassle , at times it really doent seem worthwhile ,the only thing that makes us keep going at all is the our love of the music and the fact that we have the most wonderful patrons at our events .

Whatever happens at least Lincolnshire still has an absolute top rate event in A1 Soul at Grantham with the same music policy to keep the flag flying.

Just hope that this one isnt the end , but it will be the last for 7 months either way so I hope that we can make this an extra special one

Steve

Jo and I will be there Steve. Hope this isn't the last one Steve! Ray & Jo Mahoney

Thanks Ray certainly we hope it wont be either!!

All we can do is hope that everyone can make an extra special effort to come over , and enjoy the nite .Whatever happens , no one can take away the fact that over the past 18 months we have endeavoured to bring some fantastic DJs to join us and have had a really varied cross section of SOUL music 60s - Y2k. We have the very best open minded patrons any promoter could wish for , and when they do all turn up on the same nite its just great thumbup.gif ,weve had so many great ones!!

So Im hoping that all those who have made the effort of travelling to ITS in the past , can make it along, Soul Sam talking to me of his visit just 12 months ago said it was one of his most enjoyable gigs , now that is cetainly some compliment so come on everyone try to get along on the 23rd ,show the club ITS is still wanted or it might just be too late in the future

Steve

Edited by sjay
  • 2 weeks later...

Well been a very hectic but most enjoyable holiday season ,caught up with Sam at Soul Purpose hes well up for his trip back to the east coast rivierra once more for this one yes.gif !!

Caught up with a lot of people both at Soul Purpose and A1 Soul on Saturday , all offering words of encouragement and so many seem determined to come over for this and make it a really special one,Im sure that Sam Kev Rupe and myself wont disappoint musically . Those that have attended ITS in the past know what we are all about for those that have never visited this looks like being your last chance , I have taken the liberty to quote Ian Paling from his post on the "lookback" thread from Sams visit ti ITS last January to whet your appetite so to speak.........................................................

Steve,

How can one stay off the floor with the quality of music being played. It took me three and a half years of promoting a monthly event of a similar nature at both the Cleethorpes Memorial Hall and upstairs at the Winter Gardens for a good number of people to accept a progressive playlist. Deejay Rick Scott from Scunthorpe bore the brunt for some of his up-front spots, only to find those who were knocking him would be playing what he had done years earlier.

You have a good open minded crowd which certainly helps, but just remember youre not going to please all of the people all of the time. Your on the right track, the scene badly needs venues which sit in between oldies events and newies events, where open minded soul fans can come and enjoy all genres.

Top night, please keep it going

Payo.

I.T.S. - NOT A REVOLUTION I.T.S. - JUST EVOLUTION

Steve

SIGNATUREJPEG.jpg

Will be at spalding for another nite of top tunes, come on people lets show our support . we need this type of event to keep the soul cells bubbling!!!

Hi Steve sorry to hear the bad news mate, Lorraine and I will be coming up. And very much looking forward to hearing Soul Sam and the I.T.S residents taking you out in style.

Best

Molly

Will be at spalding for another nite of top tunes, come on people lets show our support . we need this type of event to keep the soul cells bubbling!!!

Thanks Sully getting lots of positive feedback for this now , looking like its gonna be a top nite,

steve

With Soul Sam on we know its gonna be good, but if this is the last ITS at Spalding then let's make it that special one to remember, and give this venue and people that run it a great night which they deserve.

Barry

Hi Steve sorry to hear the bad news mate, Lorraine and I will be coming up. And very much looking forward to hearing Soul Sam and the I.T.S residents taking you out in style.

Best

Molly

Hi mate happy new year to you both , will be sure to bring the tyrone davies with me :thumbup: , well it looks as though sadly it could well be the end of an era at this venue sadly but we do need to try and swap to saturdays and weve come this far with ITS and the more progressive music policy that we dont want to just give in.

Weve had some great nights at ITS over the past 18 months so we do want this one to be a special high point !!!!

See ya soon

Steve

Hi Steve,

It was great to meet up with you and the Spalding Posse at the A1 Soul club on the 3rd. of Jan., I was really gutted though when you told me that it might be the last ITS do at Spalding.

You Bob and Kev have put on some great nights and have always made me feel most welcome having traveled all the way up to Spalding from Bedfordshire thus making the trip really worthwhile.

Its such a shame cos I for one thought that you got everything sorted, the venue was just right with a great dance floor, the music was top notch, you had some very friendly regulars, even the Beer was cheep, and me and Theresa were only saying the other day how much your mixing skills are coming on (LOL).

Me and Maz will definitely be up on the 23rd for another guaranteed brilliant ITS soul night. We sincerely hope that it wont be the last, but if it is, we wish all of you all the very best, what ever you decide to do in the future

Melvyn and Maz

Hopefully Karen B and I will be travelling up to Spalding for this one. Is it definitely the last one? If so I'm very sorry as I enjoyed my visit when Steve G was guesting.

[/quoTE

Hi Geoff thanks for the post , sadly it might well be the last it really all depends on the response to this night for us to decide what to do with the future dates at this venue , so I really hope that you can make it over Im sure ITS gonna be a blinder, but I realise that with you and Karen Im preaching to the converted.

It is really in these difficult financial times , that we have had to come to realise that our event with a music policy outside the "top 500" ,is really going to suffer attendance wise as this type of event by its very nature isnt going to appeal to the handbag/ social event type crowd that will frequent and bolster up the numbers on the more commercial oldies type night.

We have persued a music policy of quality soul some rare some cheap spanning the decades in a true across the board SOUL 60s- Y2k and everything in between that is appreciated by truly open minded Soul fans.

Our patrons are just that ,the very best crowd you could hope for , what we need is to reach out to those who havent ,for whatever reason, attended to ckeck us out and see what they have been missing out on .

We have had such great feed back from our past events we just need everyone to turn up on the same night and keep things going , Geoff I will post a review that you made after you last visit as these are your words as a punter so to speak...........

I left home in Enfield at 6.15 and it took me 35 minutes to get to Steve G's house in Cheshunt, should only have taken 15 minutes, but the traffic was horrendous. Anyway, parked my car and joined Steve in his rather plush motor. A short drive to pick up Karen and off we went up the A1M.

Steve can put his foot down, but you always feel safe with him at the wheel, not just saying that.

After a long drive, including being stuck behind a potato lorry, a common hazard in Lincolnshire I'm told, we arrived at the Social and Services club where ITS is held.

You walk in and there's a bar facing a dance area and the stage with the turntables at the opposite end. There are tables at the side of the dance area, with greater depth on the right hand side facing the stage.

We were greeted by Steve Jay, who kindly bought bought us all a drink, we found a table and dropped off our bags, coats and Steve G's records.

Kev Laws was on the decks and played a Modern set, I only knew one track, Barbara West's Congratulations Baby, so hopefully he will post his playlist, as some sounded familiar.

Steve Jay took over next and played some very nice tracks, soon had me out dancing. Have you noticed that when you're getting a round in at the bar the DJ always plays one of your favourites? And that is what happened as I was just getting served Steve put on Skip Jackson's I'm On To You Girl. Luckily I managed to pay and bring the drinks to our table and still have time to get out on the floor to it. I remember dancing to Rhetta Hughes' Cry Myself To Sleep, don't hear that very often and it's one I like. Then we had some Soulful House in the shape of UBP featuring Bobby Pruitt's We Are One, followed by Joi Cardwell's Let It Go, I've liked the latter since I heard it about 4 or 5 years ago, kicking myself for not buying it at the time as it seems impossible to get hold of. Among the others that Steve played in his set were Sean Oliver's You And Me and Gerry DeVaux's Come Into My Life, both nice bits of more recent soul that I'd normally not hear at the soul nights I attend.

Unfortunately Cliff Steele was unable to make it that night, I think due to the weather delaying his return from holiday, hope I've got that right. So after Steve Jay it was time for Steve G.

I came out of the gents to the wonderful intro to Lil Major Williams' Girl You're So Sweet, still makes me want to dance just like the first time I heard it. It was followed by Mixed Feelings' Sha La La. For me dance floor heaven, but strangely enough not many danced to it. That has puzzled me, perhaps everyone was sick of it, but you don't really hear it that often, or did most people not know it? Depends where you go I guess. Steve continued the 70s sounds with Papa & The Bears' You're So Fine. Next he went back to the 60s with the Parisians' Twinkle Little Star, I think I was the only one dancing to that. I needed a break for a drink as I'd got really hot at this point so sat down.

What I found interesting was that some very modern sounding tracks had a lot of people dancing, so I guess ITS is slightly more inclined to Modern Soul as opposed to Northern.

Steve kept the dance floor busy and ended his set with another request from me, Connie Laverne's Can't Live Without You. At the end of the evening a lot of people came up to Steve to congratulate him on his set.

Steve and Kev took over and kept the dance floor working hard. I do remember dancing to Marvin & Tammi's Ain't No Mountain High Enough and the Spinners' I'll Always Love You, and hearing the Four Tops' Can't Seem To Get You Out Of My Mind and the similarly titled I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Mind. However a lot of the tracks they played were unfamiliar to me, so once again playlists please gents.

At 1am the music finished and it was time to leave. I found the people very friendly, thanks for being so welcoming to us. It was good to see some faces I knew there, hello to Michelle, Benny and Alan.

Then it was the drive back to London, lucky I bought a sandwich with me as I was starving. I think when I pack up work I'll start a business providing food at soul nights, reckon there might be a market there.

Once again we got stuck behind a potato lorry, but this time on a stretch of road that was safe to overtake on. We got home in record time, but I was horrified to find I'd left my car lights on, luckily it started okay, didn't fancy calling out the AA at that time of night (or morning!!), don't think Steve would have been too pleased either.

A very enjoyable evening with a special thanks to Steve for driving and also to Karen for joining us. I'd recommend ITS for a really good evening of soul music.

p_up.gifp_report.gif

With Soul Sam on we know its gonna be good, but if this is the last ITS at Spalding then let's make it that special one to remember, and give this venue and people that run it a great night which they deserve.

Barry

Hi Barry I guess your right Soul Sam is right up there with very best DJs in the country(especialy so with those of a pensionable age wink.gif:lol::lol::ohmy: ) and he is entertainment personified no doubt about it , and yes I hope that whatever happens lets make this one a packer!!

Steve

Will try and get there Steve!!!

Steve would be great to see you ,maybe a little bit of double decking with me if you , you could always try out your mixing skills aquired at prestatyn on the ITS crowd thumbsup.gif ,anyway will see you friday at Letchworth ,take care

Steve

Guest bury masonic

Thanks Andy for the post ,as always , all the very best to you and yours for chistmas and the new year, and yes David we are carrying on the same East Anglian tradition of Soul Sam grand tour parts 1 and 2 starting off at both our events in January once more :lol: .

Sadly it seems that circumstances seem to point towards this being the very last ITS Spalding so all I can do is urge everyone to try and make this one as the April date is now not going to happen and the other 2 dates hang in the balance , so to speak :D

Steve

Hi STeve,just red your report,very sad you have got to close down!!!

We have not been over to your venue,but run a similar one over here in Bury (Manchester)

Wot is wrong with people,they say that they are sick of the top 500,so wot do you do!!,you start a venue playing nothing but top quality northern soul and r.n.b and the attendance is down!!!

Everyone who comes to our venue says its the best music they have heard for a long time and the venue is superb,so why,why cant we pack the place!! sad.gif

IT does seem that you do have to play the top 500 to please people,i dont understand!!!

We will KEEP ON TRYING as Fred Hughes says,try and stay with it mate,im sure things will pick up!!! :lol:

If your ever in Manchester,come and try us out,all the best for the future thumbsup.gif

Dereck (BURY MASONIC SOUL CLUB) every 2nd Friday 8 till 1 and every3rd Sunday 2till 8 whistling.gif

We have not been over to your venue,but run a similar one over here in Bury (Manchester)

Wot is wrong with people,they say that they are sick of the top 500,so wot do you do!!,you start a venue playing nothing but top quality northern soul and r.n.b and the attendance is down!!!

Everyone who comes to our venue says its the best music they have heard for a long time and the venue is superb,so why,why cant we pack the place!! :(

IT does seem that you do have to play the top 500 to please people,i dont understand!!!

We will KEEP ON TRYING as Fred Hughes says,try and stay with it mate,im sure things will pick up!!! thumbup.gif

If your ever in Manchester,come and try us out,all the best for the future :huh:

Dereck (BURY MASONIC SOUL CLUB) every 2nd Friday 8 till 1 and every3rd Sunday 2till 8 :huh:

Hi Dereck .thanks for taking the time to contribute to this thread , it really does seem to be a huge problem in these times of ecomonic insecurity that venues that operate outside of the top 500 are really up against it so to speak .

Whether the music policy is such as yours northern/R & B or ours which is crossover/ modern based the more individual you are the more you seem to struggle attendance wise despite people constantly attending oldies based venues and saying that they wish to hear a more varied selection of music.

We decided as our potential target audience is much smaller that the more commercial "top 500" type oldies events that in 2009 we would do just 4 dates,to avoid clashes and cut down on the people not being able to make it but never mind its on again in a few weeks type thing.We rely very heavily on people travelling in to attend , so we aimed to always have a real big name as a guest for every 2009 event to make it a special extra reason to travel.We have a very very loyal local core base to the event but so many locals will not attend as they know that they wont get 85% oldies , they have said if you played more oldies more people would come , well maybe but then there are dozens of oldies nights on every weekend so does the scene need another.

There are 2 events in east midlands / east anglia with our music poilcy ITS and A1 @ Grantham, plus the once yearly (that borrowed our slogan wink.gif Evolution @ St Ives so the market place isnt exactly crowded .

A very well respected long time DJ and promoter recently said to me that the soul scene of today seems to consist 90% of people who seem to enjoy the friendly safe and social drinking side of it more that really getting deeply into the music/collecting etc side of things unlike the way the scene was 30 years ago , now Im not criticising people for whom this might well be true but it does make for a very safe almost watered down music policy that seems to be creeping in by stealth all over the scene as promoters have to think how to get more people through the door.

So really I stand by my obsevation that if you attend oldies events and complain that you would like more variety of Soul get along to ITS you wont be disappointed , as they say use it or lose it.

We have made so many friends at ITS over the past 18 months and many , many people love what we do all we have to do is figure out how to get them there on the same night wink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Steve

Guest bury masonic

Hi Dereck .thanks for taking the time to contribute to this thread , it really does seem to be a huge problem in these times of ecomonic insecurity that venues that operate outside of the top 500 are really up against it so to speak .

Whether the music policy is such as yours northern/R & B or ours which is crossover/ modern based the more individual you are the more you seem to struggle attendance wise despite people constantly attending oldies based venues and saying that they wish to hear a more varied selection of music.

We decided as our potential target audience is much smaller that the more commercial "top 500" type oldies events that in 2009 we would do just 4 dates,to avoid clashes and cut down on the people not being able to make it but never mind its on again in a few weeks type thing.We rely very heavily on people travelling in to attend , so we aimed to always have a real big name as a guest for every 2009 event to make it a special extra reason to travel.We have a very very loyal local core base to the event but so many locals will not attend as they know that they wont get 85% oldies , they have said if you played more oldies more people would come , well maybe but then there are dozens of oldies nights on every weekend so does the scene need another.

There are 2 events in east midlands / east anglia with our music poilcy ITS and A1 @ Grantham, plus the once yearly (that borrowed our slogan wink.gif Evolution @ St Ives so the market place isnt exactly crowded .

A very well respected long time DJ and promoter recently said to me that the soul scene of today seems to consist 90% of people who seem to enjoy the friendly safe and social drinking side of it more that really getting deeply into the music/collecting etc side of things unlike the way the scene was 30 years ago , now Im not criticising people for whom this might well be true but it does make for a very safe almost watered down music policy that seems to be creeping in by stealth all over the scene as promoters have to think how to get more people through the door.

So really I stand by my obsevation that if you attend oldies events and complain that you would like more variety of Soul get along to ITS you wont be disappointed , as they say use it or lose it.

We have made so many friends at ITS over the past 18 months and many , many people love what we do all we have to do is figure out how to get them there on the same night wink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Steve

When you come up with the answer,give me a shout or visa,versa :huh:

Hi Steve,

It was great to meet up with you and the Spalding Posse at the A1 Soul club on the 3rd. of Jan., I was really gutted though when you told me that it might be the last ITS do at Spalding.

You Bob and Kev have put on some great nights and have always made me feel most welcome having traveled all the way up to Spalding from Bedfordshire thus making the trip really worthwhile.

Its such a shame cos I for one thought that you got everything sorted, the venue was just right with a great dance floor, the music was top notch, you had some very friendly regulars, even the Beer was cheep, and me and Theresa were only saying the other day how much your mixing skills are coming on (LOL).

Me and Maz will definitely be up on the 23rd for another guaranteed brilliant ITS soul night. We sincerely hope that it wont be the last, but if it is, we wish all of you all the very best, what ever you decide to do in the future

Melvyn and Maz

Hi Mel great to hear that you will be along for the ride so to speak , always lovely to see you both and a warm welcome is assured from the ITS crowd for everyone that travels to join us.

Were getting some great feedback for this one now so were looking forward to a fantastic night to welcome back soul Sam to the East Coast Rivierra for what his annual visit :D .

To everyone that hasnt attended yet , or not for a while , please give ITS a go and see what youve been missing .

Steve

Edited by sjay

Hi Steve,

Melvyn and Maz

hello melvyn

hope you & maz are well .

will see you friday mate . :unsure:

picking up sully. wendy & john on the way .

andy

Edited by gibber

hello melvyn

hope you & maz are well .

will see you friday mate . :lol:

picking up sully. wendy & john on the way .

andy

Hi Andy nice to hear that you wont be alone :D top crew from cambs on the way then!!!!,actually caught up with John and wendy this weekend and they said you were kindly giving them a lift,thanks for the support as always Andy ,take care see you soon!!

Steve

Everyone who comes to our venue says its the best music they have heard for a long time and the venue is superb,so why,why cant we pack the place!! :hypo:

We will KEEP ON TRYING as Fred Hughes says,try and stay with it mate,im sure things will pick up!!! :g:

If your ever in Manchester,come and try us out,all the best for the future thumbsup.gif

Dereck (BURY MASONIC SOUL CLUB) every 2nd Friday 8 till 1 and every3rd Sunday 2till 8 :thumbsup:

Well Dereck I'm sure me n Pete don't know the answers either, when we ran For Dancers at Orrell we like u set up because people were sick of the top 500 and we had some really good nights there, then the numbers started to dip, like ur do people said they enjoyed the music and we know u did cos u always came. I think a lot of people today hear something outside of the top 500 and deam it at rare which we know is not true, most of the music has just been tucked away in DJs boxes and just needed a play, to stair the old memory banks.

Pete and I have now got a new tactic which might work but we will just have to wait and see. There is much more music out there outside the top 500 and it is a shame that venues that are trying to play it don't get the numbers they deserve. unsure.gif

Sully as in Tel Sullivan from Huntingdon :D

andy

Hi Andy the Sully from Spalding is a little shy, he is a man of very few words(well none at all in some of his posts on here :D:D:wicked::) )or maybe his computer is playing up again as hes failed miserably once more!!

Anyway just got off the phone to Sam and hes really looking forward to his return vist to East Anglia for ITS ON FRIDAY ,he reckons Cambridge was really enjoyable for him a couple of weeks ago and that he cant wait to do it all over again @ Spalding ,not long to wait now anyway!!

steve

Edited by sjay

Hi Andy the Sully from Spalding is a little shy, he is a man of very few words(well none at all in some of his posts on here :D:D:wicked::) )or maybe his computer is playing up again as hes failed miserably once more!!

Anyway just got off the phone to Sam and hes really looking forward to his return vist to East Anglia for ITS ON FRIDAY ,he reckons Cambridge was really enjoyable for him a couple of weeks ago and that he cant wait to do it all over again @ Spalding ,not long to wait now anyway!!

steve

Hi Andy the Sully from Spalding is a little shy, he is a man of very few words(well none at all in some of his posts on here :no::P:lol::D )or maybe his computer is playing up again as hes failed miserably once more!!

steve

:D

Looking forward to seeing you all again :P

andy

Steve cant believe IT's all going to end. Still crying into my paws see you Friday with "One Boot" and Debs

Well whatever happens I think were in for a blinder for this one , Im sure something good will come out of this, already some ideas in the pipeline so to speak!!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Without a shadow of doubt this Friday is gonna be an absolute stormer, and you will have the numbers!

I hope you look back after this Friday in reflection at what you have done for quality soul music in Lincolnshire, along with A1 Grantham ITS Spalding is a minature Blackpool Mecca, pure quality.

As I said to you before, promoting is a thankless task which is certainly not easy. My hopes are that you let the dust settle, take stock and reconsider the future.

Whatever choice you make you have my respect, and let me not forget, respect to Rob also.

See you both on Friday, really looking forward to it.

All the best Payo.

Hi Steve,

Without a shadow of doubt this Friday is gonna be an absolute stormer, and you will have the numbers!

I hope you look back after this Friday in reflection at what you have done for quality soul music in Lincolnshire, along with A1 Grantham ITS Spalding is a minature Blackpool Mecca, pure quality.

As I said to you before, promoting is a thankless task which is certainly not easy. My hopes are that you let the dust settle, take stock and reconsider the future.

Whatever choice you make you have my respect, and let me not forget, respect to Rob also.

See you both on Friday, really looking forward to it.

All the best Payo.

Thanks so very much for your support.as always Ian , we both know in our heart of hearts that we feel very strongly about what we do and neither of us wants to see this scene devoid of events that are a little outside the norm, so at least here in lincs we are united in keeping things going ,Im sure that in the end everything will work out well !!

See ya friday

Steve

Polishing up the old satnav for the long trek east but knowing every mile'll be worth it. Only came to I.T.S twice last year but each time was blown away by the quality of the sounds and the people. Although this is sadly the last night I know that I'll be leaving with a smile that'll stay all the way back home, like the last 2 times I was there, when you know you was somewhere special.

John ph34r.gif

Hi John good to hear from you , will be great to see @ ITS again as always you can be assured of a warm welcome :lol: as always .

We are so pleased to find that people do enjoy the event, music wise and also on a social level, our patrons really are the nicest , friendliest bunch you could hope for, look forward to seeing you m ake sure that you bring plenty of flyers for the modrn Room on feb 13th really looking forward to joinin g you for that one.

Steve

You'll definitely be seeing us there, we couldn't possibly miss this one

Melvyn and Maz

Good to catch up with you last weekend ,glad things are looking goood , so to speak ,once more!!

ITS gonna be a cracker glad that you can both make it!!

Steve

Could some kind person let me have the full address and post code for tonight's do please?

Hi geoff

here's the address

24 High Street, Spalding, PE11 1TX

and >>>here's<<< a map

might see ya tonight if your'e going

mick

Could some kind person let me have the full address and post code for tonight's do please?

SPALDING SERVICES & SOCIAL CLUB...PE11 1TX.

SAFE JOURNEY.

Edited by sully