Lost & Found - People's Choice - Unreleased Tom Moulton Mix Just Found

Whew. Just found in the vaults. A WONDERFUL unreleased Tom Moulton mix of the People's Choice' "Lost & Found" (originally U.S. Phillips 40615). Pure Northern brilliance IMO - just listen to the production on this - love the great drum work, the harmonies and Frankie Brunson's vocals as well! Top friggin' sound. Anyone who loves early Philly pounders should dig this..........

People's Choice "Lost And Found" - Unreleased Tom Moulton Mix

https://www.zshare.net/audio/5310990649e9318e/

Have permission to post. Merry Xmas to everyone from Reid Whitelaw (co-incidentaly co-writer on Magic Night's "If You And I Had Never Met" and the Moment of Truth releases), myself and Philly Groove Records!

Have a stonkin' holiday!

Ian D :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Whew. Just found in the vaults. A WONDERFUL unreleased Tom Moulton mix of the People's Choice' "Lost & Found" (originally U.S. Phillips 40615). Pure Northern brilliance IMO - just listen to the production on this - love the great drum work, the harmonies and Frankie Brunson's vocals as well! Top friggin' sound. Anyone who loves early Philly pounders should dig this..........

Have permission to post. Merry Xmas to everyone from Reid Whitelaw (co-incidentaly co-writer on Magic Night's "If You And I Had Never Met" and the Moment of Truth releases), myself and Philly Groove Records!

Have a stonkin' holiday!

Ian D :thumbsup:

Thanks Ian,

Nice sound. I was just asking about someone doing a Phillips compilation the other day. This would fit perfectly.

Brian B

Social source share

Have a stonkin' holiday!

Ian D :thumbsup:

Why not on refo-job Ian,i dont wanna' gamble or play bingo or win a motor or fukc up me machine with spam thats if it dont crash. Now the record,ok till the end and them silly guitars come in at the end.Ta Ken :D then again why not in media section ?

Social source share

Why not on refo-job Ian,i dont wanna' gamble or play bingo or win a motor or fukc up me machine with spam thats if it dont crash. Now the record,ok till the end and them silly guitars come in at the end.Ta Ken :lol: then again why not in media section ?

Apologies Ken, it's just that I have to use the independent links about a zillion times a day for numerous reasons - quality being the main one and ease of communicating to other places another one. Fact is that I've never managed to get my head around uploading to Refosoul and almost 100% of the files I receive are through independent links anyway.

Anyway, Cunnie's just rectified it further in the thread so all OK now. Thanks Cunnie!

Best,

Ian D :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!