Looking For A Good Video Of A Northern Soul Dancer

Guest OntheScene

Guest OntheScene

Anybody know where I can find a good video i can download of a Northern Soul dancer, preferably in good quality and capturing the complete persons body from head to toe with some acrobatics included. All help appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody know where I can find a good video i can download of a Northern Soul dancer, preferably in good quality and capturing the complete persons body from head to toe with some acrobatics included. All help appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

you-tube,s your best bet loads on there, :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

First dancer is That Girl Lynne - what a beautiful person she was - soulful and graceful....lest we forget x

"The excitement builds up like a fooking timebomb - BANG"

Great memories of how I use to feel in my younger days.

Social source share

Guest OntheScene

Thanks guys and girls it gives me something to work with although most of these I'd already seen as really was looking for full body shots as a lot of filming moves down to the feet plus I really didn't want slow motion.

cheers anyway.

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Cheers

Paul

Paul, just being nosey, what's it for? Having just watched how Pixars animation team made 'The Incredibles', I'd love to see the same process applied to footage of a NS dancer..... :wave: If it's for research purposes, I may have a few suggestions but if you're using the footage for commercial purposes, I know it wouldn't be worth me mentioning it....Jo

Social source share

Cheers

Paul

contact Andy holroyd... he is the "dvd" man you will see at many venues filming the best dancers around, if he has not got any i will eat my foot !

PM, me for his phone number. i am sure he can help.

ktf, pete n' susan

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert