Guest geordiebri

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

RADIO2 MOTOWN AT 50 SEASON

Radio 2 are doing a Motown season to celebrate Motown at 50. here is the link for page giving dates of shows etc. Should be great, can't wait.

And on the same theme

Mojo magazine has an article about the 100 greatest songs and a free CD......Motown Nuggets with it.

track are

Contours - Do You Love MeMartha & The Vandellas - Come Get These MemoriesSupremes - Run Run RunEddie Holland - Leaving HereJnr Walker - Tune UpMarvin Gaye - At LastMarveletts - Locking Up My Heart

Jackson 5 - I Found That GirlFour Tops - Still WaterMiracles - Baby Dont You Go

Temptations - Fading AwayGladys Knight & The Pips - Didn't You KnowJohnny Taylor & The Vancovers - Does Your Mama Know About MeMarv Johnson - Come To MeMable John - You Made A Fool Out Of Me

Don

Social source share

Guest Hunnymon

just followed the link ,looks like its going to be worthwhile,

Yeah, don't miss this one whatever you do

Motown Record Producers

1900 - 2000

Friday 2 January 2009

I think that this is the one were General Johnson tells why he made the "brrrrrrr" noise in the recording of "Give Me Just A Little More Time".

Also how Levi kept telling Holland Dozier Holland how he had a different voice that he always wanted to use to sing ballads, but HDH kept saying "No Levi just sing it you're normal way".

Many thanks for drawing my attention to this now all I've got to do now is to remember to tune in and tape.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert