The Maskman & The Agents

Supercorsa

What was the first release, Loop or Dynamo?

Just been looking at this on the net, I was under the impression that the Loop release was the original. But having just looked on Dave Rimmers site it has the Dynamo release dated as 1970 and the Loop release as 1972. I've got a copy on Loop (minus the label for the other side, Roaches) and also got it on a Kent CD (Magic Touch). Unfortunately I don't have the CD to hand to check what the notes say. Anyway if someone could let me know, thanks.

post-1182-1230675484_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest franky m

Just been looking at this on the net, I was under the impression that the Loop release was the original. But having just looked on Dave Rimmers site it has the Dynamo release dated as 1970 and the Loop release as 1972. I've got a copy on Loop (minus the label for the other side, Roaches) and also got it on a Kent CD (Magic Touch). Unfortunately I don't have the CD to hand to check what the notes say. Anyway if someone could let me know, thanks.

loop mid 60,s new york issue , dynamo national issue

Social source share

Dynamo 136 - Maskman and The Agents " Get Away Dreams " / " I Wouldn't Come Back " - was the penultimate release on the label for 1969 ( the last release in 1969 being Dynamo 137 - The Diplomats " In The Ghetto " / " I've Got The Kind Of Love " ) ............

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!