The Isley Brothers Uk Major Minor Release

Anyone help as to the reason / background behind the same release number being used by MM in 1969 ?

Major Minor 631 - The Isley Brothers " I Know Who You Been Socking It To " / " It's Your Thing "

Major Minor 631 - The Isley Brothers " I Turned You On " / " I Know Who You Been Socking It To "

Malc Burton

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone help as to the reason / background behind the same release number being used by MM in 1969 ?

Major Minor 631 - The Isley Brothers " I Know Who You Been Socking It To " / " It's Your Thing "

Major Minor 631 - The Isley Brothers " I Turned You On " / " I Know Who You Been Socking It To "

Malc Burton

Hi Malc,

In the record collector rare price guide it says - 631 is 'I turned you on' / 'I know who you been socking it to'

they had a earlier release on 621 which is 'It's your thing' / Don't give it away'

it's the same in John Manships rare price guide too

Strange to say the least, maybe it's a real rarity???

steve

Edited by steve
Social source share

Hi Malc,

In the record collector rare price guide it says - 631 is 'I turned you on' / 'I know who you been socking it to'

they had a earlier release on 621 which is 'It's your thing' / Don't give it away'

it's the same in John Manships rare price guide too

Strange to say the least, maybe it's a real rarity???

steve

MM 631 with the coupling of '' I Know Who You Been Socking It To " / " It's Your Thing " does exist , and will be , as a result be a rarity ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!