Selling Milton Wright On Satiron

Guest selectasoul

Guest selectasoul

Selling MILTON WRIGHT - I BELONG TO YOU / LIKE A ROLLING STONE - SATIRON 141. Close to mint condition, originally purchased from Soul Bowl, circa 1977. Limited edition of 250 copies. No need to say anything about the record as it has been well documented on these pages.

Best offer by 5:00pm Saturday. I will post the highest bid as bids come in. Payment paypal (no fee).

If you don't know me, I'm an exile Brit living in Canada for the last 25 years. I'm celebrating selling for 10 years on Ebay in May, and have a 100% rating. Check me out on rpackforestred, selling some nice items at the moment including 5 different releases of the Melvin Davis Detroit classic - "Lonely You'll Be" ( 2 by Calvin Williams, 3 by Johnnie Mae Matthews)

Good Luck & Cheers Richard

Best offer so far 50 pounds.

post-10245-1230839957_thumb.jpg

Edited by selectasoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Selling MILTON WRIGHT - I BELONG TO YOU / LIKE A ROLLING STONE - SATIRON 141. Close to mint condition, originally purchased from Soul Bowl, circa 1977. Limited edition of 250 copies. No need to say anything about the record as it has been well documented on these pages.

Best offer by 5:00pm Saturday. I will post the highest bid as bids come in. Payment paypal (no fee).

If you don't know me, I'm an exile Brit living in Canada for the last 25 years. I'm celebrating selling for 10 years on Ebay in May, and have a 100% rating. Check me out on rpackforestred, selling some nice items at the moment including 5 different releases of the Melvin Davis Detroit classic - "Lonely You'll Be" ( 2 by Calvin Williams, 3 by Johnnie Mae Matthews)

Good Luck & Cheers Richard

Best offer so far 50 pounds.

The best version being Platters-going back to detroit :D

Hi Richard

Good to see you on SS

And good luck with your sales pitch on here,not as easy as ebay :thumbsup:

Can,t believe the Belita Woods sold for so much but admit it was the best copy i ever saw.

Atb for 2009 :D

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest kebdarge

:D

The best version being Platters-going back to detroit :lol:

Hi Richard

Good to see you on SS

And good luck with your sales pitch on here,not as easy as ebay :lol:

Can,t believe the Belita Woods sold for so much but admit it was the best copy i ever saw.

Atb for 2009 :lol:

Did you sell it ??? I just saw the post and would happily pay a lot more than 50 for it.

All the best

Keb

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kebdarge

===========

see you really ARE back on the oldies trail Keb - any reasons for this?

Yeah... I'm an old man re-living my youth------------------Or the fun seems to have gone out of the scene, it's a bit too clever now. Probably Guy's and my fault... ha ha ha.

Also, I do play lot's of oldies to a very young crowd every Saturday, and they love the hard stompers. Most of them I've not heard for 30 years so it's fun for me too.

Social source share

Yeah... I'm an old man re-living my youth------------------Or the fun seems to have gone out of the scene, it's a bit too clever now. Probably Guy's and my fault... ha ha ha.

Also, I do play lot's of oldies to a very young crowd every Saturday, and they love the hard stompers. Most of them I've not heard for 30 years so it's fun for me too.

Keb, fun I remember that mate....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

======

youre right keb..theres loads of exciting oldies out there just itching to be played....

and some great stuff.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!