The Trades Club Barnsley

THANK'S TO EVERY BODY WHO WAS AT THE TRADES LAST NIGHT. WHAT A BRILLIANT NIGHT BEGAN A LITTLE BIT SLOW BUT BY 9'oCLOCK THE PLACE WAS FILLING UP NICELY. FIRST UP WAS MIKE&DAZ PLAYED RIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD TUNES THEN IT WAS DEAN'S TURN WHICH YOU ALWAYS HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHICH MAKES YOU THINK WOW WHAT IS THIS, NEXT UP SPECIAL GUEST NIGHT NURSE HE REALLY DID THE JOB, THE FLOOR WAS PACKED MAKING IT EASY FOR ME & DEK TO DO THE LAST HOUR. IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT, ONE OF THE BEST SO FAR.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE KINGSTONE 10/1/09

SPECIAL GUEST- DICK KROPP

BAR TILL 1am / THE KINGSTONE CLUB S706LL

• Replies 57
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest BrandySistaShirl

THANK'S TO EVERY BODY WHO WAS AT THE TRADES LAST NIGHT. WHAT A BRILLIANT NIGHT BEGAN A LITTLE BIT SLOW BUT BY 9'oCLOCK THE PLACE WAS FILLING UP NICELY. FIRST UP WAS MIKE&DAZ PLAYED RIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD TUNES THEN IT WAS DEAN'S TURN WHICH YOU ALWAYS HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHICH MAKES YOU THINK WOW WHAT IS THIS, NEXT UP SPECIAL GUEST NIGHT NURSE HE REALLY DID THE JOB, THE FLOOR WAS PACKED MAKING IT EASY FOR ME & DEK TO DO THE LAST HOUR. IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT, ONE OF THE BEST SO FAR.

great nite.

micky 2 dinners did a great spot wi daz :yes:

derek tom n deano :lol:

nightnurse wa brill :lol:

think it had summat to do wi them pants :yes::)

great nite.

micky 2 dinners did a great spot wi daz :D

derek tom n deano :lol:

nightnurse wa brill :D

think it had summat to do wi them pants :(:D

got to agree with shirl brill night and now looking forward to kngston see you all on saturday if not before at the manifesto friday yocky.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Thanks Tom , espeically for another new name lol , enjoyed doing the spot wi daz apart from his wind problem , should have given him nitnurses incontinence pants lol :rolleyes:

hey up mike...i mean mick!

great spot u did wi daz

but i realy think ur a bit

cheeky mentionin his wind wink.gif

n people that no u will no what

im talkin about :wave:

hey up mike...i mean mick!

great spot u did wi daz

but i realy think ur a bit

cheeky mentionin his wind :)

n people that no u will no what

im talkin about :)

Correct! I've ridden a lift wi Micky 2 dinnas n there wo no escape!!!! :thumbup:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Correct! I've ridden a lift wi Micky 2 dinnas n there wo no escape!!!! :(

yep i remember how green your face wa unsure.gif

tek an oxygen mask wi you next time :D:lol::D

Guest BrandySistaShirl

How very dare u all , dont know what ya on a bart , a dunt do that he he he :lol:

:):P:D:D:D shall we start a poll n score 1point each

for each person that agrees with us? :yes: x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

SHIRL YOU GOT MY VOTE 1 to Shirl :lol::ohmy::ohmy::D:D

honestys the best policy.thanks joy :rolleyes:

think mickey 2 dinners shud buy me a brandy

for every point i get :D x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

an mine n angies thats 3 :lol:

cheers u two.

see u at therapy thursday.

sorry joy n yocky carnt b with us

but im sure holly will have a great 21st :rolleyes:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

How very dare u all , dont know what ya on a bart , a dunt do that he he he :D

come on mick thats 3 nil

wheres ur defence?

(gone with the wind?) :rolleyes::lol::ohmy::ohmy:

Guest belly chest

Think i,ll sit on fence the air up theres a lot sweeter un i wunt vote for mick (i mean mike ) any way i dont want to get "THE STARE"

post-9566-1231274060_thumb.jpg

Edited by belly chest
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Think i,ll sit on fence the air up theres a lot sweeter un i wunt vote for mick (i mean mike ) any way i dont want to get "THE STARE"

post-9566-1231274060_thumb.jpg

well when i send ya to bar 4 us a drink n u come back wi a bottle o brown sauce

what do u expect :wicked: x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

after standing at side of joyce on sat when she farted think shes on my team :D

so bring it on u lot , lol :lol:

i wa there...i no what happened :lol:

but b4 i comment im gunna c who

joyce gives a point to :wicked: x

sorry it as taken so long to put this on old age and all that .

Well what can i say we had a belter of a nite music was top notch yes passat t**t you where even ok i dont know the other chap you double decked with but im glad he was there to help you :D some friends of our came from oz and this was there very northern soul do they had been to and they remarked how friendly every one was it was hard to keep shirl at a distance but we managed it we didnt want them getting to know her to well as my life would have been hell but overall what a night i really enjoyed it . a big thanks to tom and dek for inviting me and hope i can come back soon .

On a more somber note i just want folks at trades club to know that my use off the mic and the banter i had with folk is part of me thats the way i am it was not ment to offend anyone and hope it didnt yes i played a few tracks for a few folk down there and for my geust from oz but if i did offend anyone it was not my intention to do so ........ apart from shirl that is :lol::lol::D no we love you shirl sue made me right that but a big thanks to all for a great night and i hope to see you all soon

OH AND A MASSISIVE THANKS TO HOTEL JOHNJOYCE FOR THERE WONDERFULL HOTEL SERVICES AND JOYCE IT WAS YOUR FAULT LOL :D:D:D:wicked:

Edited by night nurse

Guest belly chest

Ive been shoved in to a corner now if nit nurse is on shirls team im going to have to support the under dog and (reluctantley) support mick (sorry i mean mike )as i hate to see grown men cry i dont care if your a t**t in a blue passat mick ( i mean mike) i need my hair doing for sat so my votes yours (as long as you dont fart near me )

top night at trades really enjoyed it talked to nit nurses mates from down under and( suprisingly as they know nit nurse) they were brill people hope their back soon. Place was packed with friendly people met some old mates and all in all had a ball Thanks for the tracks i asked sue to tell you to play nit nurse (got you there ) so thanks to Dek, Deano and Tom and every body eles involved more of the same please and i,ll si the soon

Shirl the reason i brought brown sauce is i dint think youd want to dip the pork pie your holding into brandy but needs must i suppose

Edited by belly chest

Ive been shoved in to a corner now if nit nurse is on shirls team im going to have to support the under dog and (reluctantley) support mick (sorry i mean mike )as i hate to see grown men cry i dont care if your a t**t in a blue passat mick ( i mean mike) i need my hair doing for sat so my votes yours (as long as you dont fart near me )

top night at trades really enjoyed it talked to nit nurses mates from down under and( suprisingly as they know nit nurse) they were brill people hope their back soon. Place was packed with friendly people met some old mates and all in all had a ball Thanks for the tracks i asked sue to tell you to play nit nurse (got you there ) so thanks to Dek, Deano and Tom and every body eles involved more of the same please and i,ll si the soon

Shirl the reason i brought brown sauce is i dint think youd want to dip the pork pie your holding into brandy but needs must i suppose

Im glad i have one friend on my side , nit nurse i thought we were mates and you told me you wernt scared of shirley , soft T**t hehehe :thumbup:

Looks like am gonna be skint wi all brandy i have to buy :g:

BY THE WAY SHIRL YOU GOT MY VOTE THAT MAKES 5 I THINK AND I LIKE THE NAME MIKE FOR HIM IT SUITS HIM BETTER THAN PASSAT T**T INIT POOR OLD MICK (SORRY MIKE) BY HECK ITS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE YOU PICK ON

Thats it war now , you said shirley dint scare you, use to bein picked upon lol , i will get my own back you know i will :thumbup:

least they pickin on the youngen wi me , grumpy old people he he he

Guest BrandySistaShirl

:thumbsup:thumbup.gif

dunt knock it til uve tried it.

great nite tho eh.

when me n joyce r bridesmaids 4 u n sharon il treat ya to a pie n brandy!

its a bit more up market than a pie n a pint. x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

BY THE WAY SHIRL YOU GOT MY VOTE THAT MAKES 5 I THINK AND I LIKE THE NAME MIKE FOR HIM IT SUITS HIM BETTER THAN PASSAT T**T INIT POOR OLD MICK (SORRY MIKE) BY HECK ITS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE YOU PICK ON

thanks matey :thumbsup:thumbup.gif

by the way ur mates from oz took mi name n adress.

were pen pals now :P

great spot by the way :D

as 4 the banter keep it cumin its all gud fun n we luv it :D

it will keep cumin from r end we give as gud as we get

ooops sorry meant to say were better at it :D

see you both soon.x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Im glad i have one friend on my side , nit nurse i thought we were mates and you told me you wernt scared of shirley , soft T**t hehehe :D

Looks like am gonna be skint wi all brandy i have to buy :D

hey up matey

think u best go to offie n get a bottle or 2 on standby wink.gif

can i take the chance to thank all mi mates 4 bein so honest :thumbsup:

see u at therapy.x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Thats it war now , you said shirley dint scare you, use to bein picked upon lol , i will get my own back you know i will :D

least they pickin on the youngen wi me , grumpy old people he he he

is your surname windass!!!

oh soz thats a footballer who plays 4 hull city :thumbsup:laugh.gif i said hull city not (WINDY CITY) :D X

Guest belly chest

:unsure::lol:

dunt knock it til uve tried it.

great nite tho eh.

when me n joyce r bridesmaids 4 u n sharon il treat ya to a pie n brandy!

its a bit more up market than a pie n a pint. x

thanks shirl but think ill stick to me pie and a pint i dont touch spirits although i think im talking to some some times

Guest BrandySistaShirl

anyway you got to play again you on with yocky in feb at east kirkby mate so you better not try and get out off that one

dunt worry dave he will blow em away :shhh::lol:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hey up fon art who rang jan , wa vicar wi sarnd of it, will av wind him up on sat if he cums , biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:no:

stop talkin bout wind :lol:

or you mite start it all over again :shhh: x

Source Advert