Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Mick Lyons / Little Scotty

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

£10 gets you in. Large secure carpark. The best dance floor anywhere in the country.

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Replies 105
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

Cheshire

CW7 1AX

DJ,s

Steve Smith / Little Sammy

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

£10 gets you in. Large secure carpark. The best dance floor anywhere in the country.

Steve

This is the very last Nighter to be held at this iconic venue. If you have never been to Winsford and you always promised yourself that you would, well this is the last chance. When its over its gone forever.

Steve

Guest gfarrington

This is the very last Nighter to be held at this iconic venue. If you have never been to Winsford and you always promised yourself that you would, well this is the last chance. When its over its gone forever.

Steve

MISSED THE LAST ONE ,WINSFORD HAS BEEN A GREAT VENUE OVER THE YEARS , SHOULD BE A STORMER

Edited by gfarrington

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

Cheshire

CW7 1AX

DJ,s

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

Steve

I,m getting to clever at this posting lark :thumbsup: I,ve even put the DJ.s down in the right order to grace the decks on what will be one hell of a send off for the last nighter

Steve

I,m getting to clever at this posting lark :D I,ve even put the DJ.s down in the right order to grace the decks on what will be one hell of a send off for the last nighter

Steve

So looking forward to this Steve :thumbsup: but gonna be so sad at the same time, cos its the last one sad.gif so folks if you ain't never been to Winsford its your last ever chance, and i can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. So jot it down on ya calendar now. :thumbup:

Edited by JELLYBEAN

So looking forward to this Steve :thumbsup: but gonna be so sad at the same time, cos its the last one sad.gif so folks if you ain't never been to Winsford its your last ever chance, and i can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. So jot it down on ya calendar now. :D

Hi H. Hope you n the big man had a good annivesary.Looking forward to seeing you and Mart at Winsford on the 7th. Just realised its also Winsfords 14th anniversary nighter as well as the last one. Twice the reason to make the trip :thumbup:

Steve

So looking forward to this Steve :thumbsup: but gonna be so sad at the same time, cos its the last one :thumbup: so folks if you ain't never been to Winsford its your last ever chance, and i can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. So jot it down on ya calendar now. :thumbup:

i heard so much about winsford,my last chance,music fast, no teddy bear records billy

Guest calgary soulies

Steve

i know two people

who are comin and cant wait,esspecially has its some ones big 50 bet you never thought youd make it eh well cant wait to see some friends , like you once told us itll never be over for us xx jue n rob

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

Cheshire

CW7 1AX

DJ,s

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

Steve

================

hopefully see you there steve....

as u say one the best dancefloors EVER!!

i know two people

who are comin and cant wait,esspecially has its some ones big 50 bet you never thought youd make it eh well cant wait to see some friends , like you once told us itll never be over for us xx jue n rob

Who,s BIG 50 would that be then Rob :thumbsup: I wasnt going to mention it :thumbup: My ex woke me up when i was 30 because everyone said i would,nt make it and here i am 20 years later i,m still going :thumbup:

Cant wait to see you and the gorgeous Julie, not long now till you get on the big bird from Calgary.

Steve. XXX

Hi H. Hope you n the big man had a good annivesary.Looking forward to seeing you and Mart at Winsford on the 7th. Just realised its also Winsfords 14th anniversary nighter as well as the last one. Twice the reason to make the trip :thumbsup:

Steve

we'll be there steve im camping outside the door . can't wait

mart (kerby)

Hi H. Hope you n the big man had a good annivesary.Looking forward to seeing you and Mart at Winsford on the 7th. Just realised its also Winsfords 14th anniversary nighter as well as the last one. Twice the reason to make the trip thumbup.gif

Steve

Got the day off from work on the 7th aswell, so i'm gonna be bursting with energy & dancing me legs off all night long!!!! :lol::P

Got the day off from work on the 7th aswell, so i'm gonna be bursting with energy & dancing me legs off all night long!!!! :lol::shades:

what to oldies lmao x thought you had joined the soul snob ranks mate

what to oldies lmao x thought you had joined the soul snob ranks mate

JB,S gonna kill ya eddie :shades: . you'l have to change your name to dead meat growcott . :lol::D

mart

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

Thats the running order for the DJ,s will post times in the next few days. Its only took me five years and god knows how many nighters to get sorted this early before Winsford :ohmy:

Steve

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

Thats the running order for the DJ,s will post times in the next few days. Its only took me five years and god knows how many nighters to get sorted this early before Winsford :lol:

Steve

And your doing a great job Steve, looking good!!! :ohmy:

What would you know about the music played Eddy, your always sat in ya car all night :lol::P oh and by the way i ain't no soul snob either, see you at Winsford!!! boxing.gif:D

pmsl love ya babe even though your a soulsnob xx

NICE ONE PETE !! LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ...AND SHEARING THE DECKS WITH WAZZ !!GONNA BE TOPS

biggrin.gif

HELLO STEVE, NORTH AND SOUTH WALES TOGETHER, LETS DO IT BIG TIME LOOKING FORWARD TO IT MATEY

WAZZ

MATE HOPE EDWIN GONNA MAKE THE TRIP UP FOR THIS ONE WE HAD SOME TOP NITES TOGETHER AT THE EARLY WINSFORD`S , BE NICE IF STEVE WILLIAMS WAS THERE TO ??

FAIR FEW NORTH WALES TYPES COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK FOR THIS

BEST STEVE T shhh.gif

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

Thats the running order for the DJ,s will post times in the next few days. Its only took me five years and god knows how many nighters to get sorted this early before Winsford :D

Steve

DJ running times

Steve Smith/ little Sammy 10 pm / 11pm

Mark / Chico 11pm / 12 midnight

Gary Beattie / Al Salz 12 midnight / 1am

Roger Banks 1am / 1.45am

Little Scotty / Mick Lyons 1.45am / 2.30am

Bob Hinsley 2.30am / 3.15am

Dave Evison / Nige Brown 3.15am / 4. 15am

Steve Thomas / Wazz 4,15am / 5 am.

Rob Smith 5 am / 6am

Sam Moore 6am / 7am

Steve

Wishing you all the best for the final night Steve.

That small room was iconic in those early days, and i have so many happy memories from there, with m old muckers Smokey, David H, Johnny Kersley Frenchy and so so many more, have a good 'un

Harpo

Thanks mate. It was such a small room but with a big reputation, Spent some time in the company of Johny n Sue recently ohmy.gif He never changes wink.gif David H as in Hulme ? was out with him on New years Eve.

steve

HELLO STEVE, NORTH AND SOUTH WALES TOGETHER, LETS DO IT BIG TIME LOOKING FORWARD TO IT MATEY

WAZZ

MATE HOPE EDWIN GONNA MAKE THE TRIP UP FOR THIS ONE WE HAD SOME TOP NITES TOGETHER AT THE EARLY WINSFORD`S , BE NICE IF STEVE WILLIAMS WAS THERE TO ??

BEST STEVE T :lol:

WAZZ

BEST STEVE T :lol:

STEVE, TRIED TO GET HIM BUT UNFORTUNATELY FAILED TO CONVINCE HIM, SO WE HAVE TWO CARS MAKING THE TRIP FROM SOUTH WALES, PERHAPS WE COULD KIDNAP HIM WHAT DO YOU THINK? :thumbup:

WAZZ

Wazz, if you kidnap him will he pay his own ransom fee :ohmy:

Cant wait for the 7th, its gonna be a brill night, tinged with sadness. Anyway am gonna be off line for a few days :thumbup: having loads of crap with printer/ scanner loading so PC going shop. dont they do your head in when they,re not right. Till next time :thumbup:

Steve

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

Cheshire

CW7 1AX

DJ,s

Mark & Chico

Gary Beattie/ Al Salz

Roger Banks

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison / Nige Brown

Steve Thomas / Wazz

Rob Smith

Sam Moore

Steve

:ohmy: Well i,m back on line after a few days getting PC sorted.

Speaking to lots of people on Sat at Middleton who are realy up for Winsford. Great buzz about it. Not to long to go now. 11 Days and counting :rolleyes:

Steve

:D Well i,m back on line after a few days getting PC sorted.

Speaking to lots of people on Sat at Middleton who are realy up for Winsford. Great buzz about it. Not to long to go now. 11 Days and counting :thumbup:

Steve

No doubt you,ll be celebrating the birthday there as well eh Liana,s 50th that week so ill be seeing you there shipmate :ohmy::P

WELL NEXT MONDAY HOLIDAY FOR 5 DAYS COME BACK THEN WINSFORD IS THAT HEAVEN OR NOT,SEE YOU ALL THERE .

SAM MOORE

Yes ! looking forward to this too Sam!! :(

Its a double edge sword really ,,, gonna be a stonkin niter , but SO SAD it has to end!! :lol::lol:

Personally got SO MANY memories about the place, seems to have ALWAYS been there!!

Love im being paired with Dave Evison to DJ too!! , Two Original Torchboys Together!! :)

Yes wont be long,,,,,,,then it will be gone!!!

Nige B x

Be GREAT to catch up with ya Pete!! Its been TOO long bro!!!

Nige

Too right Nige, far too long. :lol:

Only 1 week to go and I'm looking forward to catching up with all the old crew at what looks like being a blinding last night to remember :rolleyes:

A real shame Winsford's ending :lol: so let's make sure this is one night nobody's going to forget!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Pete Burton

so let's make sure this is one night knowbody's going to forget!!!!! :yes:

Forget what Pete :thumbup: Oh i remember the last EVER Winsford niter :yes: Just a week to go to what promises to be a totally awesome night. Been diggin deep into the play box ( for a change ) to bring back some real feel good oldies that just want to make you dance with a big :) on your face. Just a pity that i,ve only got 30mins :D to play em all in. May have to have a game of spot the intro to fit them all in that i want to play tongue.gif

Steve