Who Fancies A Mini Bus To Stansted From Oop North?

Hi All

Just been told by the organisers that there are nearly 70 Brits booked into the Bilbao 'Soul4real meets Soul Essence' weekender in Feb'09 www.soulmusic.co.uk/Links.htm

I believe there are a few from 'Oop North' flying from Stansted this year, so I thought i'd see if was worth some of us clubbing together and hiring a mini-bus to get us down to Stansted (& back!)

So if you're flying from Stansted on the Thursday and returning on the Sunday and you're 'North of Watford' maybe we can sort something out between us? We could maybe pick up in Lancashire, pick up in Yorkshire, then make our way down the A1 to sunny Stansted?

Please drop me an email on stevep@itlnet.com if you're interested?

It may also be possible to sort out Friday to Sunday Stansted flyers OR even Heathrow flyers so again, drop me a line if you are up for it?

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Steve Plumb
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All

Just been told by the organisers that there are nearly 70 Brits booked into the Bilbao 'Soul4real meets Soul Essence' weekender in Feb'09 www.soulmusic.co.uk/Links.htm

I believe there are a few from 'Oop North' flying from Stansted this year, so I thought i'd see if was worth some of us clubbing together and hiring a mini-bus to get us down to Stansted (& back!)

So if you're flying from Stansted on the Thursday and returning on the Sunday and you're 'North of Watford' maybe we can sort something out between us? We could maybe pick up in Lancashire, pick up in Yorkshire, then make our way down the A1 to sunny Stansted?

Please drop me an email on stevep@itlnet.com if you're interested?

It may also be possible to sort out Friday to Sunday Stansted flyers OR even Heathrow flyers so again, drop me a line if you are up for it?

Cheers

Steve

SORTED NOW THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!