soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Steve, I know someone who paid £1.6k end of last year for the Vanguards

Sensations went recently for £1.2 to £1.5k cant remember exactly as it was Sunday that i was told...

You'll find yaself in a queue for the sensations lol

link

Cheers Dave.

Price on Vanguards suprised me, but Sensations what I expected.

Is it still on Janines wants list ?

Steve

Social source share

You can have my Vanguards, for £5000. :unsure: I heard someone paid £8000 for Ernestine Eady (Phil LA of soul) which I personally think is a boring crap record, so in comparison you get a top soul record quite cheap. :yes:

Social source share

You can have my Vanguards, for £5000. :)   I heard someone paid £8000 for Ernestine Eady (Phil LA of soul) which I personally think is a boring crap record, so in comparison you get a top soul record quite cheap. :D

link

Christian,

Send me a list of the things you have but don't like. I guesss they will only be £2 each. :unsure:

Anything white considered :yes::D:D

Steve

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE
Social source share

I am not sure it is true, but that was what I was told and I was quite amused. There was a copy on ebay in VG/VG+ shape or something that sold for around £1500 ($2600 or something as I recall it? Anyone else remember this?) some time back. Someone in the UK got it. I do not understand what people find appealing about the record, it has a powerful chugging beat, yes, but it goes nowhere and the vocal is pretty weak IMO.

Social source share

Christian,

Send me a list of the things you have but don't like. I guesss they will only be £2 each.  :unsure:

Anything white considered  :)   :yes:   :D

Steve

link

I have the Vanguards, and I like it a lot, so it is not for sale, unless you give me £5000 :D Seriously though, I would sell it if someone was crazy enough to give me £5000 for it. I have a few things I don't like which are for sale but the majority of my sales is more or less decent stuff. I might have a few white things I could pick out for you, Prophets, Delacardos(one of the most 'authentic' sounding white groups?), Flaming Embers, and a few more. Interested? :D

Social source share

Guest remus

Current values ?

Anybody have either for sale ?

Thanks

Steve

link

you should have got it from Rod Dearlove when it was on his front page 'recommended' section some 20yrs back for a £5 like Simom Preston did!, I think he still has the list!! :lol:

Social source share