Tommy Tate

Just noticed another one of these on Ebay. Are all copies of this double sided demos? Does this make the fantastic "A Mighty Long Way" the only unreleased track on the famous Japanese CD?

Edited by garethx
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just noticed another one of these on Ebay. Are all copies of this double sided demos? Does this make the fantastic "A Mighty Long Way" the only unreleased track on the famous Japanese CD?

link

Never seen anything but double sided demo.

Social source share

Are you sure we're talking about the same 45, John? I'm referring to the super-rare original 45 version on KoKo: maybe a handful of genuine copies. I'm pretty sure at least one member of the forum has got one...

Social source share

Guest remus

link

I was the first to obtain the original koko demo as far as I know?, got mine from Ian Spittle who got it from a US dealer very cheap, he put it on his web site for £1000!, he had no luck as nobody was aware of the 45 vinyl at the time!, I played this out a few times and was told it was a different mix to the CD version which I wasn't aware of at the time. I showed mine to Gavin Page who showed it to Tim Brown who offered me (via Gavin) £200.... I declined!!!!!, If anybody knows Keith Woon he will confirm......I sold it on 18months ago to that fat B****rd Ady Potts!!! for an undisclosed sum :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert