Any Soul Spots In Barcelona?

Mattfox

hi,

I'm going to fly next week to Barcelona...can anyone recommend some true soul spots in Barcelona, Spain??? lookin' for record stores, bars (which're playing soulful sounds) or whatever...just should be soulful wink.gif

many thanks in advance for for feedback!!!

cheers, M.

Edited by matt fox
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would have a look in past event or the forum for the Boiler Club events and PM the organisers, they should be able to give you some pointers/ideas.

The Boiler is more of an R&B type night, full of Spanish Mods etc, but has a brilliant atmosphere and is well worth a visit if its on when you are there.

Hope this helps and apologies for not remembering who runs it.

Cheers,

Dave

Social source share

Eduardo Doimgo (tykarim on here) who will be deejaying in Berlin this very March is deejaying there at least eight times a week :shhh: in smaller bars and clubs and is also behind The Boiler (along Cristina) and his Movin´ On nights...so your best bet would to check with him...he`s also currently on the look for "new" talent so you might take some 45s with you and get a chance to pay them out ?

Marc

Social source share

Hi, Mark!

Haven't got so much job djing lately, only one or two times a week now.. wink.gif

Cristina has got a different partner than me for The Boiler (Jordi), but i run with her Movin' On and a weekly sunday soul-R&B-latin-tiki sounds night called "Spice of Life" at Las Guindas Bar, very nice place btw...My other regular Djing place in BCN now is Caf AlSur, almost every friday and/or saturday (that is, if i'm in BCN and not in Berlin or Vienna) wink.gif

Anybody in need for more info just PM, ok?

Best!

Edu

Eduardo Doimgo (tykarim on here) who will be deejaying in Berlin this very March is deejaying there at least eight times a week :) in smaller bars and clubs and is also behind The Boiler (along Cristina) and his Movin´ On nights...so your best bet would to check with him...he`s also currently on the look for "new" talent so you might take some 45s with you and get a chance to pay them out ?

Marc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert