NEW CENTURY SOUL CLUB...HELP

Am off to the NCS club this sat, not been before, just looking for a little help, i'm arriving at piccadilly station, is it to far to walk or would it be easier jumping in a taxi.

Cheers Brett

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi mate

Just as easy to get metro from Picc Station to Victoria station(on Bury route).Tram every 5/10 mins, 4 stops, 50p..only...From Victoria exit tram walk back on yourself to main rd then turn left and its the last tall building on right, 50 yards..warm up at ducie bridge at the end of that rd next to traffic lights,7 to 10pm..free entry..tickets on sale for all niter..ask for me.. Steve Cato..

Social source share

Hi Brett

Hope you enjoy the Nighter its fantastic!

Make sure you check out the warm up at Ducie Bridge....The lovley Mr Steve Cato will look after you there and sort you out with tickets etc... The warm up is a great venue, good beer apparently!!

Make sure you post a relpy with what your thoughts were of the evening!

Unfortunatley i cant make this one but the last few have been great!!

Celtic Princessx

Social source share

hiya brett if going by taxi don't forget to ask for the new century house next to(below) the cis building,its opposite the back end of Victoria st and the Ducie Bridge is opposite the station and the new century house ok,will be there me self.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!