Mclemore

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest redstripe

always been fair when ive dealt with him, ez.........

same here, but only as a buyer

To my mind sometimes a bit overpriced but always worth looking

Social source share

Guest Soulville-Vinyl

Hi there guys,

this is THORSTEN ZIRKLER (or the asshole and prick what the member calls me) and I wanted to tell you what happened:

I bought a record from the guy on 9th December and paid on 10th December. I did not receive the record after a month and sent the seller an email asking for the date of shipping. I did not get any response and after three days of waiting I contacted PayPal for that problem. The same day I contacted PayPal, the record arrived. I contacted PayPal instantly that the problem has been solved.

The post stamp shows the 22nd December as date of sending the record. The seller ships records twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays), so the record should have been shipped on the 12th December.

So as I did get no reply to my email asking for the shipping date and because of the late shipping of the record I left negative feedback. I don't want to tell you about his offensive emails (just read his vulgar comments at the posted link) after I left negative feedback. I have to admit that the "three day period of waiting for his reply" was from Saturday to Monday and the seller says that he has been out of town. Because of the timeshift USA/Germany he had not time enough to check the emails today during his regular business hours. Maybe that's my only mistake as I did not kept in mind that there was the weekend and the timeshift but I have already offered to him to remove the negative feedback (BEFORE reading his offensive comments on the site).

BUT there is no reason to act in that rude manner and being offensive (instead of saying "sorry" for the delayed shipping) especially as he made the principal fault shipping the record nearly two weeks after payment has been received without notifying the buyer about that fact.

People -whether they are buyer or seller- who know me, know that I am a polite, understanding and reliable person which is reflected by my 100% positive ebay-feedback. I never had problems with sellers before so this was my first time negative feedback I have left.

That's the story...thanks for reading my post!

All the best from Berlin, Germany

Thorsten

Social source share

Hi there guys,

this is THORSTEN ZIRKLER (or the asshole and prick what the member calls me) and I wanted to tell you what happened:

I bought a record from the guy on 9th December and paid on 10th December. I did not receive the record after a month and sent the seller an email asking for the date of shipping. I did not get any response and after three days of waiting I contacted PayPal for that problem. The same day I contacted PayPal, the record arrived. I contacted PayPal instantly that the problem has been solved.

The post stamp shows the 22nd December as date of sending the record. The seller ships records twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays), so the record should have been shipped on the 12th December.

So as I did get no reply to my email asking for the shipping date and because of the late shipping of the record I left negative feedback. I don't want to tell you about his offensive emails (just read his vulgar comments at the posted link) after I left negative feedback. I have to admit that the "three day period of waiting for his reply" was from Saturday to Monday and the seller says that he has been out of town. Because of the timeshift USA/Germany he had not time enough to check the emails today during his regular business hours. Maybe that's my only mistake as I did not kept in mind that there was the weekend and the timeshift but I have already offered to him to remove the negative feedback (BEFORE reading his offensive comments on the site).

BUT there is no reason to act in that rude manner and being offensive (instead of saying "sorry" for the delayed shipping) especially as he made the principal fault shipping the record nearly two weeks after payment has been received without notifying the buyer about that fact.

People -whether they are buyer or seller- who know me, know that I am a polite, understanding and reliable person which is reflected by my 100% positive ebay-feedback. I never had problems with sellers before so this was my first time negative feedback I have left.

That's the story...thanks for reading my post!

All the best from Berlin, Germany

Thorsten

you used to be able to remove negative feedback, you can't anymore

Social source share

you used to be able to remove negative feedback, you can't anymore

Seems like a totally unneccessary negative feedback. I wish buyers would be more forgiving about postal delays over the xmas period. Another case where ebay's new feedback system is a pain & a case where as a seller I am getting really frustrated with the whole ebay hassle.

Social source share

Seems like a totally unneccessary negative feedback. I wish buyers would be more forgiving about postal delays over the xmas period. Another case where ebay's new feedback system is a pain & a case where as a seller I am getting really frustrated with the whole ebay hassle.

Don't you think there's a difference between shipping delay caused by a lazy seller and shipping delay caused by the Post Office?

Thorsten had every right to leave negative feedback, because not sending the record for almost two weeks is just not on. Period!

I had some very lazy sellers myself during the last few months, e.g. time gap of 2/3 weeks between receipt of payment and posting of disc. Was tempted to leave negative feedback. I didn't eventually but I wish I did.

Social source share

Looks to me that these disputes can be avoided by....

someone pays for the goods they should be shipped the same or next day.(look after your customers)

prompt replies to emails,no excuses,out of town? this is 2009 you can pick up emails anywhere,anytime except maybe downtown eqaudorian rain forest!

Edited by dancingcollector
Social source share

Guest Soulville-Vinyl

Sure you can remove neg. feedbacks if the seller and the buyer agree. I have no problem with delays by the Postal Service BUT the buyer needed nearly TWO WEEKS to send the record (plus two more weeks by the Postal Service). If the buyer would have told me about his own delay also no problem but there was no message about the delay and no communication at all.

Sellers expect fast payment, no problem, I understand, but as a buyer who pays instantly I can also expect fast shipping by the seller.

Thanks and best wishes,

Thorsten

Social source share

Sure you can remove neg. feedbacks if the seller and the buyer agree. I have no problem with delays by the Postal Service BUT the buyer needed nearly TWO WEEKS to send the record (plus two more weeks by the Postal Service). If the buyer would have told me about his own delay also no problem but there was no message about the delay and no communication at all.

Sellers expect fast payment, no problem, I understand, but as a buyer who pays instantly I can also expect fast shipping by the seller.

Thanks and best wishes,

Thorsten

You can't remove negative Thorsten

Social source share

Guest Soulville-Vinyl

Hi there again,

I checked my ebay-messages again and I did realize that my message to him asking for the date of shipping was sent on Friday already, not Saturday as I wrote. So he received my email FRIDAY at 8.00 o'clock in the MORNING (his time) and my negative feedback was left on MONDAY at 2.00 o'clock in the AFTERNOON (his time), so this is time enough for him during his regular business hours (MON-FRI 12.00 noon-7.00 PM) to reply to my email in my opinion. Especially as he was able to react INSTANTLY (just few minutes) with offensive emails after I left the negative feedback.

I don't want to bore you anymore with this problem, just wanted to be accurate with the whole story.

Have a great week and all the best,

Thorsten.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert