KERBY & JELLYBEAN

BISHOPS WOOD VILLAGE HALL

IVETSY ROAD

BISHOPS WOOD

NR WOLVERHAMPTON

ST19 9AE

FOR FURTHER INFO CONTACT..........

LARRY MC 0780122220 OR COL 07956932261

HI GUY'S!! LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TWO VENUE NIGHT FOR ME THEN!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE DATE CHANGE!! SEE YOU THERE!!

MAX..

HI GUY'S!! LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TWO VENUE NIGHT FOR ME THEN!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE DATE CHANGE!! SEE YOU THERE!!

MAX..

another crackin nite in store max . col & larry have gave the dates alot of thought so hopefully it won't clash with any other local soul nights . see you there .

mart

Edited by kerby

Yer right Mart - As far back as early October 08 we were planning and reviewing the situation of Bishops Wood and other local venues, but also taking in to account the All Nighters.

Though these were posted on Dave Rimmers calander of events, we still wanted to see what if any changes were being made to other local venues before we confirmed our dates. We didn't want to clash as we did last year as this was in no ones interests and though we could have had a regular Sat night (3rd in the Month) but another localish venue declared that they were having the 3rd Sat in the month. On that basis, we decided to change the Soul Nights to Friday apart from one in November and All Nighters remain on Saturday. Here are the dates for 2009 for Bishops Wood, yet to be fully posted on Soul Source.

Anyway great to have you and Helen & Taff DJing at BW on the 23rd Jan and it will be nice to see you there Max.

BISHOPS WOOD 2009

FUTURE DATES

23rd January - Soul Night 8pm -1am

20th February - Soul Night 8pm -1am

7th March - All Nighter 9pm - 6am

17th April - Soul Night 8pm -1am

16th May - All Nighter 9pm - 6am

19th June - Soul Night 8pm -1am

25th July - All Nighter 9pm - 6am

7th August - Soul Night 8pm - 1am

26th September - All Nighter 9pm - 6am

23rd October - Soul Night 8pm - 1am

7th November - Soul Night 8pm - 1am

12th December -All Nighter 9pm - 6am

Edited by larrymc

Yer right Mart - As far back as early October 08 we were planning and reviewing the situation of Bishops Wood and other local venues, but also taking in to account the All Nighters.

Though these were posted on Dave Rimmers calander of events, we still wanted to see what if any changes were being made to other local venues before we confirmed our dates. We didn't want to clash as we did last year as this was in no ones interests and though we could have had a regular Sat night (3rd in the Month) but another localish venue declared that they were having the 3rd Sat in the month. On that basis, we decided to change the Soul Nights to Friday apart from one in November and All Nighters remain on Saturday. Here are the dates for 2009 for Bishops Wood, yet to be fully posted on Soul Source.

Anyway great to have you and Helen & Taff DJing at BW on the 23rd Jan and it will be nice to see you there Max.

BISHOPS WOOD 2009

FUTURE DATES

25th July - All Nighter 9pm - 6am

26th September - All Nighter 9pm - 6am

Ey up Larry, i'm looking forward to this one. Hopefuly we may see you out & about at the weekend.

Taf.

Guest Phil Richards

BISHOPS WOOD 2009

FUTURE DATES

25th July - All Nighter 9pm - 6am CLASH

26th September - All Nighter 9pm - 6am CLASH

You need to do more homework :lol:

You are right Phil there are some clashes, but unfortunately whilst considering others and what else is on, we also have consider what dates we are given or take what is left. By the time we submitted the proposed dates to BW, some dates had already been taken (September being one date) and we had to go with what's left!!!

Now add this to the pot - I was told by Promoter No1 that they were having every 3rd Sat in the month. So this in mind, we didn't go with every 3rd Sat.... This has now changed to a Friday

Promoter No2 said they might keep to every Friday, but may do an alternative month on Saturday, nothing definite, just an idea. So with the best effort's not to CLASH, it was bound to happen and it has. We did the homework Phil, but mind reading was not part of the CURRICULUM :huh:

Morning Helen, only 1 week to go and i'm "bricking it". :lol: Me n Jane are off up north today so i dont think we will be out this weekend. Have a good one, see you next week.

Taf

Morning Taf, you'll be fine once ya get behind them decks :lol: looking forward to it :D see you & Jane next week then :)

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Guest Phil Richards

You are right Phil there are some clashes, but unfortunately whilst considering others and what else is on, we also have consider what dates we are given or take what is left. By the time we submitted the proposed dates to BW, some dates had already been taken (September being one date) and we had to go with what's left!!!

Now add this to the pot - I was told by Promoter No1 that they were having every 3rd Sat in the month. So this in mind, we didn't go with every 3rd Sat.... This has now changed to a Friday

Promoter No2 said they might keep to every Friday, but may do an alternative month on Saturday, nothing definite, just an idea. So with the best effort's not to CLASH, it was bound to happen and it has. We did the homework Phil, but mind reading was not part of the CURRICULUM :lol:

You will be no good as a promoter then if you can't mind read laugh.gif

Promoter No2 said they might keep to every Friday, but may do an alternative month on Saturday, nothing definite, just an idea. So with the best effort's not to CLASH, it was bound to happen and it has. We did the homework Phil, but mind reading was not part of the CURRICULUM wink.gif

LARRY Mc

PROMOTER No 1 HERE FROM THE 3rd WEEK of EACH MONTH.

MADE YOU A PROMISE AND WILL STICK TO IT AND AT THE SAME TIME THINKING OF HANDING OVER THE REIGNS TO ANOTHER PROMOTER

. BUT WILL SEE.MY WORD IS MY BOND WITH YOU.

SWOZ

"A NORTHERN & QUALITY SOUL VENUE"

SOUL NIGHT FRIDAY 23rd JANUARY

8pm - 1am (Late bar)

GREAT WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

£5 OTD

WITH RES DJ's LARRY MC - COL & GAYE KIDSON

SPECIAL GUESTS THIS MONTH ARE..........

TAFF (Minworth soul club)

KERBY & JELLYBEAN

IVETSY ROAD

BISHOPS WOOD

NR WOLVERHAMPTON

ST19 9AE

FOR FURTHER INFO CONTACT..........

LARRY MC 0780122220 OR COL 07956932261

GETTING EVER CLOSER!! JELLYBEAN & KERBY!! SEE YOU SAT!!

GOTTA HEAR THEM CLASS TUNES YOU PLAY!!

MAX..

Hi Swoz

Soz mate, you were not actually Promoter no1. If I had included you, then you would have been no3... I'm not knocking anyone here, just stating what is a fact of what I was told.

I know you had been very considerate in calling me and going through our dates and avoiding a clash. The point I was making, is that with so many local venues going for the 3rd week of the month, we had to change where we could and also go with what was given. At the same time, what I was told in Oct 08 hasn't happened and therefore others have moved as well. Everyone has a right to do what they want an that's their choice, all we wanted to do was avoid as many local clashes as possible.

Anyway, on another matter - I hope you sort things out and see you Friday if you coming to BW

Guest poacher

another crackin nite in store max . col & larry have gave the dates alot of thought so hopefully it won't clash with any other local soul nights . see you there .

mart

ok so ive been told by lots of people to go try bishops wood ,nice venue great music and friendly soul people .so this week theres no excuses ,doesnt clash with anything and were looking for a good night out ,so will be going along to see what everybody,s talking about .see you all there :lol::lol::D:)

Looking forward to seeing you :shades: Mr Pj can stay at home if he wants :thumbsup::lol:

Suzy xx

Hiya Suzy, really glad you and naughty Mr PJ are coming tonight. :lol:

IT'S (TFI) FRIDAY!!!!!! See you all at Bishops Wood later. :lol:

Jane x

Sorry to all concerned,

Were not gonna be able to make it tonight, Fridays are difficult for me with Beth stopping at mine with her friend, as well as my big 'un Jonathan in the process of moving back out into a new house.

Sorry folks

See you soon

Harpo 'n' Sandi xx