Are You In This Picture?

Four of us went to Great Yarmouth weekender 90/91 ish. Bought a one-night pass but went for weekend :D:)

These lads in the picture (and their mates) let us have full use of their caravan :lol: What a decent bunch of people, we had never met them before :lol:beer.gif:D

Had a great time socially with them as well as the good times in the venue :thumbsup:

I was gutted when we were told by our driver that we had to leave URGENTLY!!!!

But Edwin Starr was performing that afternoon, how urgent could it be???????!!!!!

We were told that if we didn't get in the car we would be left behind - tempting to stay, but a long hike back to Dorset :lol:

We didn't even get the chance to thank our 'hosts' or say goodbye thmbdn.gif

It wasn't until we were half way home that our driver confessed that he had broken a small window in their caravan to get to his bag that was left inside!!!!!!! Really? What an absolute dickhead :thumbsup:

A big THANK YOU to these lads and their mates for their hospitality & frienship. apologise for not saying thanks before, or saying goodbye, but i hope the above explains things :lol:

If memory is right, they were Manchester lads?? And I think the guy in middle at back is named 'Dave'. Guy to his right might even be his brother????????

ARE YOU IN THIS PICTURE? ARE YOU STILL ON THE SCENE?

DSC00687.jpg

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

someone must recognise someone - surely?????? whistling.gif

not one of the Manc crew, but for Bazbod_downunder - do you recognise Bob Terry in second picture?

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

Hi Mike

I have just spoken to one of the lads in the picture and am sending you a p.m. with his details.

Cheers

Charlie

Four of us went to Great Yarmouth weekender 90/91 ish. Bought a one-night pass but went for weekend :lol::lol:

These lads in the picture (and their mates) let us have full use of their caravan :lol: What a decent bunch of people, we had never met them before :lol::lol::lol:

Had a great time socially with them as well as the good times in the venue thumbup.gif

I was gutted when we were told by our driver that we had to leave URGENTLY!!!!

But Edwin Starr was performing that afternoon, how urgent could it be???????!!!!!

We were told that if we didn't get in the car we would be left behind - tempting to stay, but a long hike back to Dorset :lol:

We didn't even get the chance to thank our 'hosts' or say goodbye thmbdn.gif

It wasn't until we were half way home that our driver confessed that he had broken a small window in their caravan to get to his bag that was left inside!!!!!!! Really? What an absolute dickhead :lol:

A big THANK YOU to these lads and their mates for their hospitality & frienship. apologise for not saying thanks before, or saying goodbye, but i hope the above explains things :lol:

If memory is right, they were Manchester lads?? And I think the guy in middle at back is named 'Dave'. Guy to his right might even be his brother????????

ARE YOU IN THIS PICTURE? ARE YOU STILL ON THE SCENE?

DSC00687.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!