Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Neil Rushton

Soul Brothers Featuring Joi Cardwell - Let It Go - £10

LET IT GO - SOUL BROTHERS featuring JOI CARDWELL (DEEP SOUL/NERVOUS)

Have just agreed licence deal with Nervous Records of New York granting me me exclusive rights to press limited edition run of 500 x UK 12" of this massive in-demander from original master tapes..

Label will be lookalike of the original 2000 Deep Soul/Nervous release with added small Inferno logo making clear this is a re-issue. Release will contain same 4 mixes as the original USA release. Only 500 run!

Price is £10 each plus £2 p&p first copy, £1 p&p for extra copies.

If you want to reserve copy/copies please PM me. I will then get back to you when stock available and you can pay then.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

LET IT GO - SOUL BROTHERS featuring JOI CARDWELL (DEEP SOUL/NERVOUS)

Have just agreed licence deal with Nervous Records of New York granting me me exclusive rights to press limited edition run of 500 x UK 12" of this massive in-demander from original master tapes..

Label will be lookalike of the original 2000 Deep Soul/Nervous release with added small Inferno logo making clear this is a re-issue. Release will contain same 4 mixes as the original USA release. Only 500 run!

Price is £10 each plus £2 p&p first copy, £1 p&p for extra copies.

If you want to reserve copy/copies please PM me. I will then get back to you when stock available and you can pay then.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

Any chance of a sound clip please?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts