Soul Brothers Featuring Joi Cardwell - Let It Go - £10

Neil Rushton

LET IT GO - SOUL BROTHERS featuring JOI CARDWELL (DEEP SOUL/NERVOUS)

Have just agreed licence deal with Nervous Records of New York granting me me exclusive rights to press limited edition run of 500 x UK 12" of this massive in-demander from original master tapes..

Label will be lookalike of the original 2000 Deep Soul/Nervous release with added small Inferno logo making clear this is a re-issue. Release will contain same 4 mixes as the original USA release. Only 500 run!

Price is £10 each plus £2 p&p first copy, £1 p&p for extra copies.

If you want to reserve copy/copies please PM me. I will then get back to you when stock available and you can pay then.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

LET IT GO - SOUL BROTHERS featuring JOI CARDWELL (DEEP SOUL/NERVOUS)

Have just agreed licence deal with Nervous Records of New York granting me me exclusive rights to press limited edition run of 500 x UK 12" of this massive in-demander from original master tapes..

Label will be lookalike of the original 2000 Deep Soul/Nervous release with added small Inferno logo making clear this is a re-issue. Release will contain same 4 mixes as the original USA release. Only 500 run!

Price is £10 each plus £2 p&p first copy, £1 p&p for extra copies.

If you want to reserve copy/copies please PM me. I will then get back to you when stock available and you can pay then.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

Any chance of a sound clip please?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!