soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ste Brazil

APACHES - Trying To Make Ends Meet vg++ Storming soul/funk tune as played by Mr Darge. Flip is one of the most sublime pieces of xover aroung 'Just another Lazy day' £500

Great record, i first heard this at a soul do in Barcelona about 4 years ago, Butch was playing it, top track and i've seen a rough copy go for considerably more than this...

Ste.

Social source share

Earl English is the superior funk cut, though the left channel drops out about 30sec to the end which is a pain in the arse when you're playing it out. The Apache version is rawer.

But you want this one for the flip which is soooo good. Paul if you don't sell it before you come to oz please bring it with you... I'll save up some pennies....

Both are very hard to find!

Social source share

Earl English is the superior funk cut, though the left channel drops out about 30sec to the end which is a pain in the arse when you're playing it out. The Apache version is rawer.

But you want this one for the flip which is soooo good. Paul if you don't sell it before you come to oz please bring it with you... I'll save up some pennies....

Both are very hard to find!

Will do Miss Goldie! People just dont know either cut i think. (apart from a few!)....

Social source share

• 6 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!