The Major @ The Torch

you may recall a in Dec last year some of us discussed a tribute to major lance live at the torch dec 9th 1072 dvd

Sorry its taken so long but A) i'm fookin usless at this sort of stuff and cool.gif..i lost the will to live during the Xmas Holdiay, anyroad back on track a 27 min dvd is nearly ready using some of the contempo live recording, photos of close mates from way back then, photos of the torch now and then etc.

Would love to share it with you all, but have no idea where to go, any ideas, links etc

Cheers

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

you may recall a in Dec last year some of us discussed a tribute to major lance live at the torch dec 9th 1072 dvd

Sorry its taken so long but A) i'm fookin usless at this sort of stuff and cool.gif..i lost the will to live during the Xmas Holdiay, anyroad back on track a 27 min dvd is nearly ready using some of the contempo live recording, photos of close mates from way back then, photos of the torch now and then etc.

Would love to share it with you all, but have no idea where to go, any ideas, links etc

Cheers

Paul you could put it on You tube then post the link on here.

atb

Dave f..............

Social source share

NOW completed, being sent off to Mike Huges tomorrow for him to host on this web site..

Ive been amazed by just how many people have never heard this live recording, we cut it down to 20 mins, though it catches the 'moment'

To those that have heard it before enjoy the photos that accompany the live recordin of one of the greatest soul singers of all time, for those of you who have never heard it, turn the volume up, open a can of stella, shut your eyes and dream!!!!!!...."that's what you call a typical Martyn Ellis cock up"

enjoy

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Social source share

Guest melandthensome

NOW completed, being sent off to Mike Huges tomorrow for him to host on this web site..

Ive been amazed by just how many people have never heard this live recording, we cut it down to 20 mins, though it catches the 'moment'

To those that have heard it before enjoy the photos that accompany the live recordin of one of the greatest soul singers of all time, for those of you who have never heard it, turn the volume up, open a can of stella, shut your eyes and dream!!!!!!...."that's what you call a typical Martyn Ellis cock up"

enjoy

Paul

can you give a link please to Mike Hughes web sight etc

cheers mate

mel

ps

theres a few of my mates on there as well

Social source share

Paul

can you give a link please to Mike Hughes web sight etc

cheers mate

mel

ps

theres a few of my mates on there as well

I hope I'm not gonna make a twat of myself here but Mike Hughes(i think) run www.soul-source.co.uk ie this website..it'll be on here within the week I'm sure/hope.

PD

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert