Guest vinylvixen

Genius Idea Mike - I'll Christen It

Guest vinylvixen

Great idea Mike and will be an asset to everyone thumbsup.gif

I'm flogging off some woodworking bits/ Microsoft racing games - these can be collected in person to save on postage:

Wolfcraft Lathe Attachment 4821 for power drill

Wolfcraft Dovetail Jig 4205 to use with power tool

Ilford Cibachrome-A Filter Set (x2) in plastic case

Microsoft Force Feedback Steering Wheel & CD Games

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick & Games

Microsoft Sidewinder Pedals

Tru-Flite Radio Control Simulator

Edited by vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

There's more stuff to follow - I'm having a massive clear-out....watch this space for non-Ebay items such as scuba diving kit, monitor stands, PC spares, books......it's amazing how much you hoard laugh.gif

Great idea Mike and will be an asset to everyone thumbsup.gif

I'm flogging off some woodworking bits/ Microsoft racing games - these can be collected in person to save on postage:

Tru-Flite Radio Control Simulator

Whats a true flite radio control stimulator Jo ?

Guest vinylvixen

Whats a true flite radio control stimulator Jo ?

Ken, you can 'simulate' flying a model helicopter on your PC using the radio control unit BEFORE launching your HIGHLY EXPENSIVE model helicopter.....bit like having a flight simulator before taking a Boeing 747 off the runway smile.gif

Guest vinylvixen

I want a go ... unsure.gif

It is a big boy's toy....if you know anyone who builds model helicopters, I'll be putting a load of spares on soon. I'm just in the throes of cataloguing the million trillion technical lego bits that I've got - deep joy :P Robotic arms, diggers.....there's even a Lego Stockmarket - you think the soul scene is anal :lol::lol:

There's more stuff to follow - I'm having a massive clear-out....watch this space for non-Ebay items such as scuba diving kit, monitor stands, PC spares, books......it's amazing how much you hoard :lol:

Is there a photo of you wearing the scuba diving gear Jo? :shades:

Guest vinylvixen

Is there a photo of you wearing the scuba diving gear Jo? :shades:

No you perv....but I've got some good website addresses if you need them :lol:

Guest vinylvixen

It's ok Jo, I was going to put it on the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire :shades:

Now THAT'S funny :lol::D

There's more stuff to follow - I'm having a massive clear-out....watch this space for non-Ebay items such as scuba diving kit, monitor stands, PC spares, books......it's amazing how much you hoard :lol:

Madam Jo, I'm shocked!

I know you were friendly with a few Chatham sailors in your time - but I didn't know you were that friendly :ohmy: .

Guest vinylvixen

Madam Jo, I'm shocked!

I know you were friendly with a few Chatham sailors in your time - but I didn't know you were that friendly :D .

:thumbsup: Kevin, syringe out your ears - I said 'hoard' not 'whored'....but you know I always loved seamen :shades: .....I've only just got rid of my submariners jumper minus the submariner - he went in 1978! Anyway, the scuba diving suit and bits of kit that I'll be posting belong to my partner who was a professional scuba diving instructor in Oz.... smile.gif

Edited by vinylvixen

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.