Genius Idea Mike - I'll Christen It

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Great idea Mike and will be an asset to everyone thumbsup.gif

I'm flogging off some woodworking bits/ Microsoft racing games - these can be collected in person to save on postage:

Wolfcraft Lathe Attachment 4821 for power drill

Wolfcraft Dovetail Jig 4205 to use with power tool

Ilford Cibachrome-A Filter Set (x2) in plastic case

Microsoft Force Feedback Steering Wheel & CD Games

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick & Games

Microsoft Sidewinder Pedals

Tru-Flite Radio Control Simulator

Edited by vinylvixen
  • Replies 11
  • Views 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

There's more stuff to follow - I'm having a massive clear-out....watch this space for non-Ebay items such as scuba diving kit, monitor stands, PC spares, books......it's amazing how much you hoard laugh.gif

Guest vinylvixen

Whats a true flite radio control stimulator Jo ?

Ken, you can 'simulate' flying a model helicopter on your PC using the radio control unit BEFORE launching your HIGHLY EXPENSIVE model helicopter.....bit like having a flight simulator before taking a Boeing 747 off the runway smile.gif

Guest vinylvixen

I want a go ... unsure.gif

It is a big boy's toy....if you know anyone who builds model helicopters, I'll be putting a load of spares on soon. I'm just in the throes of cataloguing the million trillion technical lego bits that I've got - deep joy :P Robotic arms, diggers.....there's even a Lego Stockmarket - you think the soul scene is anal :lol::lol:

There's more stuff to follow - I'm having a massive clear-out....watch this space for non-Ebay items such as scuba diving kit, monitor stands, PC spares, books......it's amazing how much you hoard :lol:

Madam Jo, I'm shocked!

I know you were friendly with a few Chatham sailors in your time - but I didn't know you were that friendly :ohmy: .

Guest vinylvixen

Madam Jo, I'm shocked!

I know you were friendly with a few Chatham sailors in your time - but I didn't know you were that friendly :D .

:thumbsup: Kevin, syringe out your ears - I said 'hoard' not 'whored'....but you know I always loved seamen :shades: .....I've only just got rid of my submariners jumper minus the submariner - he went in 1978! Anyway, the scuba diving suit and bits of kit that I'll be posting belong to my partner who was a professional scuba diving instructor in Oz.... smile.gif

Edited by vinylvixen