• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

"GOOD TIMES" @ BUSHBURY WMC.

BUSHBURY LANE W'TON ADMISSION ONLY £4

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL MUSIC

WITH "GAZ LEES" "BLUE MAX" PLUS GUEST DJ!!

BACK AT THIS FAB VENUE ON A REGULAR BASIS!!

Well it seems ages since the last night at Bushbury, so really looking forward to it and so pleased you managed to get it booked for this year too!!!! thumbup.gif

Well it seems ages since the last night at Bushbury, so really looking forward to it and so pleased you managed to get it booked for this year too!!!! thumbup.gif

THANKS JELLYBEAN!! IT REALLY IS A VERY SMART & CLASSY VENUE!!

WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET 8 DATES THIS YEAR!! A GOOD START I THINK!!

"BUSHBURY" WMC BUSHBURY LANE W'TON SAT JAN 24TH

"GOOD TIMES" @ BUSHBURY WMC.

BUSHBURY LANE W'TON ADMISSION ONLY £4

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL MUSIC

WITH "GAZ LEES" "BLUE MAX" PLUS GUEST DJ!!

BACK AT THIS FAB VENUE ON A REGULAR BASIS!!

Count us in Max.... :lol: ...gonna be a cracker...gr8 venue, ...

c u soon...

Glyn & Deb

supa dupa!! might even have a bit of "earl guest" aye!!

and yeh its the best wmc i think iv'e seen! very smart! very classy!

Why not...u could even throw a bit of Dorothy Beery in for good measure.... :lol:

Glyn...

Looking forward to playin a few tunes for you all, at Bushbury, gotta be honest i've only ever been there to pick up passengers when i worked for Ring and Ride thumbsup.gif

See you there on the night

Harpo king.gif

priceless :lol::lol::D

mart

Looking forward to playin a few tunes for you all, at Bushbury, gotta be honest i've only ever been there to pick up passengers when i worked for Ring and Ride :huh:

Harpo :huh:

nice one harpo!! you make it sound like an old peoples home!! ha!ha! laugh.gif

must just say it's one of the smartest club's' i've ever come across!!

friendly staff,cheap bar, some nice alcove seating,subdued lighting!!

bushbury wmc is a perfect venue!!

sat jan 24th 8pm til 1am bar til 12-30am adm only £4

Thanks guys for asking me to play for you, i'm looking forward to seeing inside the venue, rather than through me bus window!!

We ain't bin out for a couple of weeks, after crimbo and all that expense, so i'll be cutting loose that weekend big style LOL

Benefits are that we've been a moochin' through the boxes at home, so i'm hoping to find a few different bits 'n' bobs to play you, with a few lesser played old 'uns and maybe some that are new to some of you along with the usual fare.

:lol::rolleyes::ohmy:

See you there

Looking forward to playin a few tunes for you all, at Bushbury, gotta be honest i've only ever been there to pick up passengers when i worked for Ring and Ride :ohmy:

Harpo :lol:

Hi mate with your contacts then, can you arrange for one of your mates from ring and ride to pick me up and then drop me back off at Hednesford :rolleyes: Oh! will have my gear with me so they can give me a hand to get it into the bus and club as well. ha! ha!

Gaz

Hi mate with your contacts then, can you arrange for one of your mates from ring and ride to pick me up and then drop me back off at Hednesford :lol: Oh! will have my gear with me so they can give me a hand to get it into the bus and club as well. ha! ha!

Gaz

Wish i could help you mate, but don't forget they sacked me for having my Gear with me :lol::):D

Hi mate with your contacts then, can you arrange for one of your mates from ring and ride to pick me up and then drop me back off at Hednesford whistling.gif Oh! will have my gear with me so they can give me a hand to get it into the bus and club as well. ha! ha!

Gaz

Wish i could help you mate, but don't forget they sacked me for having my Gear with me :lol::lol::lol:

ha! ha! another priceless one :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Phil Richards

nice one harpo!! you make it sound like an old peoples home!! ha!ha! laugh.gif

must just say it's one of the smartest club's' i've ever come across!!

friendly staff,cheap bar, some nice alcove seating,subdued lighting!!

bushbury wmc is a perfect venue!!

sat jan 24th 8pm til 1am bar til 12-30am adm only £4

Will see you there :lol: looking forward to Harpo's set

Hi mate with your contacts then, can you arrange for one of your mates from ring and ride to pick me up and then drop me back off at Hednesford whistling.gif Oh! will have my gear with me so they can give me a hand to get it into the bus and club as well. ha! ha!

Gaz

Wish i could help you mate, but don't forget they sacked me for having my Gear with me :lol::lol::lol:

Nice one mate :lol: trouble is they would see my technics in my pocket eh!

Guest Phil Richards

Talk about peer pressure Phils got me scurrying back into the boxes again, hope i don't dissapoint

Harpo

:lol: M8 you just play what you want you allways play a good set :thumbsup:

:lol: M8 you just play what you want you allways play a good set :thumbsup:

I've done a few "stinkers" in my time believe me !!

Some might say every time, but i gotta say i think they are wonderful, we're now back to the old chestnut of personal taste, but i gotta say i think if you get to the stage where you don't like your own spots, its telling you summat !!!!

I've done a few "stinkers" in my time believe me !!

Some might say every time, but i gotta say i think they are wonderful, we're now back to the old chestnut of personal taste, but i gotta say i think if you get to the stage where you don't like your own spots, its telling you summat !!!!

Yeh I can confirm one of the stinkers you had had Harpo followed you into the bogs one night at Brookfields :lol: ha ha !

On the positive side though you'll go down a storm at Bushbury see you there mate!

Gaz

Yeh I can confirm one of the stinkers you had had Harpo followed you into the bogs one night at Brookfields :wicked: ha ha !

On the positive side though you'll go down a storm at Bushbury see you there mate!

Gaz

OF COURSE HE WILL GAZZ!! HARPO'S A STAR!! & WITH SANDI IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER

NO PROBLEMS!! OH DEAR WHAT HAVE I SAID!!

"GOOD TIMES" @ BUSHBURY WMC BUSHBURY LANE W'TON!!

THIS SAT NIGHT!! 8PM TIL 1AM BAR TIL 12-30AM ADM £4

IF YOUV'E NOT BEEN BEFORE!! COME & JOIN THE GANG AT THIS

SUPER CLASSY VENUE!! BET YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

OF COURSE HE WILL GAZZ!! HARPO'S A STAR!! & WITH SANDI IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER

NO PROBLEMS!! OH DEAR WHAT HAVE I SAID!!

"GOOD TIMES" @ BUSHBURY WMC BUSHBURY LANE W'TON!!

THIS SAT NIGHT!! 8PM TIL 1AM BAR TIL 12-30AM ADM £4

IF YOUV'E NOT BEEN BEFORE!! COME & JOIN THE GANG AT THIS

SUPER CLASSY VENUE!! BET YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

Oh no Max!! You shouldn't of mentioned the naughty corner!!!! :lol::P

Guest poacher

Who mentioned the "Naughty corner"!!!!!!

l'll catch you on sat Max ph34r.gif

Sandi x

ha! ha! sandi!! no naughty corner @ bushbury wmc

tell me is it possible to play & mix 10 12" records in 30mins!!

"good times" this sat @ bushbury wmc!!

with "blue max" "gaz lees" & guesting w'ton's "harpo"

8pm til 1am bar 12-30am adm only £4

if the gangs all gona be there max you can count on us as well its a great venue ,but wats a naughty corner ???? :thumbsup:

Guest poacher

best come & ask sandi!! she's an expert on naughty corners!!

rather not get on wrong side of sandi if its alright with you max ,let paul take all the flack ehhhh thumbup.gif:thumbsup:

I usually do theres only 3 good minutes in a lot of 'em, not so sure about the mixing thing, i'm a fade in and out man myself, so the bump bump bump bit at the start and finish are not nescessary when playing to a mixed crowd

Sandi is technically far better at all that than me so if it can be done she can do it, no probs !!!

Guest poacher

rather not get on wrong side of sandi if its alright with you max ,let paul take all the flack ehhhh thumbup.gif:thumbsup:

We can carry out your initiation on Saturday, just bring with you the following

A smile

Sense of humour

As many silly hats as you can carry

harpo n 'da boss

well i dont do hats they muck your hair up ,an if i smile shaz thinks im up to no good ,and as for a sense of humour mine is very unusual (trukas spend to much time on their own )

Some great banter going on here this is what we've come to expect from 'Goodtimes' punters, friendly happy and socially good to be with and not forgetting the love of good honest soul music sounds like its gonna be a great night alround can't wait.

Come along and join us this Saturday thumbup.gif

Gaz

well i dont do hats they muck your hair up ,an if i smile shaz thinks im up to no good ,and as for a sense of humour mine is very unusual (trukas spend to much time on their own )

Thats too much information Joe....and hats muck ya hair up...is that your excuse...ha ha.. :yes:

Glyn........

Guest poacher

Thats too much information Joe....and hats muck ya hair up...is that your excuse...ha ha.. :huh:

Glyn........

what are you trying to say young man ,???/ see you there ehh

Who mentioned the "Naughty corner"!!!!!!

l'll catch you on sat Max :lol:

Sandi x

ha! ha! sandi!! no naughty corner @ bushbury wmc

Just timed a set Max and yes it is, but might just manage 8/9 because some deserve the full play time......

Now you lot please dont blame me, it's Max's idea, yet l've chosen one's l know some of you already know and seem to like.

Apologies up front if you dont, but it's only half hour.

Love to all

Sandi xxx

Your good lady wife would be right to think you're up to no good, usually quizzing me outside while having a ciggie........

See you both later

Sandi xx