Oakley Cancelled

Guest swoz

SORRY FOLKS

BUT DUE TO A FRAUD INVESTIGATION IN TO THE TEMP CLOSURE OF OLDIES UNLIMITED, THIS HAS AFFECTED THIS MONTHS VENUE,

UNTIL ALL IVESTIGATIONS AND COURT HEARING IS HELD.

I CANNOT FINANCE EVENTS UNTILL THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED , SORRY THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR MOMENT. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ALL THE WELL WISHERS THAT HAVE CONTACTED ME.

SWOZ

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SORRY FOLKS

BUT DUE TO A FRAUD INVESTIGATION IN TO THE TEMP CLOSURE OF OLDIES UNLIMITED, THIS HAS AFFECTED THIS MONTHS VENUE,

I CANNOT FINANCE EVENTS UNTILL THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED , SORRY THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR MOMENT. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ALL THE WELL WISHERS THAT HAVE CONTACTED ME.

SWOZ

SORRY TO HEAR THAT MATE

SPEAK TO YOU SOON

BEST

TIM

Eddie,

As we said to you earlier we are 1000% behind you, keep your head up old mate, tek no notice of the knobs who seem to thrive on seeing others mis-fortune, you'll come out on top this time

After the fantastic success of the new year event the Oakley WILL be back without a doubt

See you soon

Paul n Sandi x

Hi Swoz,

Hope you're OK, sounds a bit heavy. Keep us posted on the thread, pm or e-mail.

All the best

Kev Bod

spoke with swoz this morning!! and must say he is very level headed

about what is going on!! told him best nothing is put in print in veiw

of impending developments!!

his close friends will understand!!

max..

max..

Kinnell I'd love to know what all this is about, nobody ever tells me anything..

max..

I agree , and thats also what we said, Eddie will do the right thing i'm sure our best wishes are with him

Guest gouldensoul

That s a shame. We had a brilliant time on NYE. It s a fantastic venue.

All the best with getting this sorted out.

x

correct new year was excellent great crowd of people at the Oakley.

keep smilin swozer

theres a lot of friends out there mate.

hope everything works out well

SORRY FOLKS

SWOZ

Soz to hear that mate...all the best...hope gets sorted out for you..

Glyn & Deb...

Soz to hear that mate...all the best...hope gets sorted out for you..

Glyn & Deb...

many thanks to all of you makes you realise you've got a bigger family than you ever thought possible, both on site and all the pms recieved.

what I am aloud to say at moment.

I took a junk shop as every one knows and turned it in to a thriving business, but then someone decided to do some nasty deeds behind my back , that will cost me personally the loss of £22,000, then they get a business worth hundreds of thousands free . thats all I can say at moment till all investigations and court case is heard,unless matter is resolved . i am now setting up up a new company free from trash. with

other investers who would like to see the demise of the people involved. new name will be ( RECORDS UNLIMITED )