Andy Dysons 45's

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi, I've never ordered from ad45's and was just wondering what most peoples feelings are on the level of service? Would you recommend it? Thanks!

Anyone will tell you - as I will bear testimony to - that Andy Dyson is a highly respectable and credtiable dealer .

Highly recommended :(

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

That's sort of the problem! A few records I was interested in aren't graded!

Andy Dyson is a top geezer... as for grading its a fookin mine field...one mans M- is anothe mans VG+, in reallity there is NO grading system

Ive purchased records from folk in the USA that says VG- and when I open up pakt its like MINT with a few surface marks.

Ask the seller a question and if he's worthe his salt he will describe the disc as HE sees it both lable and vinyl...any record I sell will always ger a full refund if not happy....hey steptoe :(

Social source share

That's sort of the problem! A few records I was interested in aren't graded!

what are you interested in? the vast majority of the stock on the site are generally unplayed. The rarer stuff in picks and predictions for example are graded. You can always get in touch via the website to Andy directly and he will be more than happy to help you with any queries you have. Alternatively drop Andy an e-mail directly @ Dysonsoul@aol.com

Social source share

ONE OF THE SCENES TOP BLOKES ,DOWN TO EARTH,HONEST LAD,TALENTED DJ AND DEEP SOUL OFFICIANARDO.

BAZ A wink.gif

I APPRECIATE THE WORDS FROM THE GOOD FOLK OF SOUL SOURCE THANKS ! IF I KNEW WHAT OFFICIANARDO MEAN'T I'D AGREE WITH THAT ALSO BAZ ..AH ...

JESUS THAT FOTO IS BAD JOHN I MUST'VE BEEN LISTENING TO MICK H'S SET WHEN YOU TOOK THAT !

Social source share

trustworthy hmmmmmm

I saw the picture of Andy this morning , and it has been bugging me all day , trying to think who he looks like -

He is a dead ringer for the comedian Hugh Dennis ( Dr Piers in " My Hero " ) , but without the hair ........

Malc Burton

post-5097-1232039828.jpg

post-5097-1232039904.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!