1. Soulful World Allnighter - Munich, Germany

Benji

14.03.2009 - from 22:00 to open end

Northern, Motown, R&B, 70s Soul

Resident DJs: Puresoulie, Borghetti

Guest DJs: Lionel Girard (Paris, France), Simone Ceccarelli (Rimini, Italy)

@ Loft, Friedenstrasse 22, Munich

for more information, please contact:

puresoulie@aol.com

post-1670-1231959853_thumb.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest vinylvixen

14.03.2009 - from 22:00 to open end

Northern, Motown, R&B, 70s Soul

Resident DJs: Puresoulie, Borghetti

Guest DJs: Lionel Girard (Paris, France), Simone Ceccarelli (Rimini, Italy)

@ Loft, Friedenstrasse 22, Munich

for more information, please contact:

puresoulie@aol.com

post-1670-1231959853_thumb.jpg

Now this looks tempting....and it's near my birthday....and there could be some of those sausages and potato salad involved :wicked: Let me consult the year planner.... :D

Now this looks tempting....and it's near my birthday....and there could be some of those sausages and potato salad involved :lol: Let me consult the year planner.... :P

Jo, you're more than welcome! Though Schlamp Mansion (or Chez Benji's as some call it) has relocated a few years ago it's still in the city and not far from the venue. And there's a bavarian pub just around the corner well known for their sausages, roast pork, bread dumplings etc.

Edited by Benji
Guest vinylvixen

Jo, you're more than welcome! Though Schlamp Mansion (or Chez Benji's as some call it) has relocated a few years ago it's still in the city and not far from the venue. And there's a bavarian pub just around the corner well known for their sausages, roast park, bread dumplings etc.

You're tempting me with your talk of bread dumplings.....and soul laugh.gif What a winning combination....I'll keep you posted xx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone wrote a report somewhere?

It was a very good night (at least up to 01:00 am when we had to leave), excellent music from all DJ's, especially the guests Lionel with some solid Northern and Simone with tasty more crossover-ish sounds.

Numbers through the door not as high as expected, around 150-160 I've been told. Majority was from Munich but sadly almost no support from the local scooterists scene which in the past had always been a strong contingent.

Nonetheless I do hope that Daniel and Joerg will continue, Munich needs a regular allnighter...

Guest mocambique

It was a very good night (at least up to 01:00 am when we had to leave), excellent music from all DJ's, especially the guests Lionel with some solid Northern and Simone with tasty more crossover-ish sounds.

Numbers through the door not as high as expected, around 150-160 I've been told. Majority was from Munich but sadly almost no support from the local scooterists scene which in the past had always been a strong contingent.

Nonetheless I do hope that Daniel and Joerg will continue, Munich needs a regular allnighter...

I totally agree with you Benji, Munich do need a regular allnighter if it's that good! The atmosphere was very friendly, the venue really nice and the sounds being played simply outstanding (especially Lionel's). It was a great night and I will go again for sure even as a punter!

Many thanks to Joerg and Daniel for being wonderful hosts.

Simone

Guest Guenther

Same here. It was definitely a good night with some great northern.

I have never been a big fan of the location though. I understand that it's probably not easy to find a more adequate room with parquet floor, etc. in Munich. One of the worst was the niter venue of the scooter custom show in February. I found it disrespectful towards guests. Most of us are just not 15 any longer...

Looking forward to seeing you e.g. at the weekender in Bamberg, Guenther