Very Cheap Rarities

Paul-s

CARRIE CLEVELAND - Make love to me / I need love Audio ENT m- (the very rare brilliant double-sider) £250

EPSILONS - Mad at the world Shrine vg++(small crack in run-in, doesn't affect play) £120 so rare!

ERNIE JOHNSON AND THE SOULBLENDERS - You got to be faithful and true Duplex vg++ £100

ED COOPER - Just like a hero Nimrod vg++(Hisses through first seven seconds. Very rare and brilliant mid-tempo.) £100

smile.gif

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CARRIE CLEVELAND - Make love to me / I need love Audio ENT m- (the very rare brilliant double-sider) £250

EPSILONS - Mad at the world Shrine vg++(small crack in run-in, doesn't affect play) £120 so rare!

NATURAL RESOURCES - Nothing lasts forever/If there's a tomorrow Deedee vg++ (another incredible and rare double-sider) £130

ERNIE JOHNSON AND THE SOULBLENDERS - You got to be faithful and true Duplex vg++ £100

ED COOPER - Just like a hero Nimrod vg++(Hisses through first seven seconds. Very rare and brilliant mid-tempo.) £100

VERSATILE GENTS - You've blown my mind Linco m- (Storming up-tempo, semi-known Mick H play) £150

:huh:

I'll offer ya £250 for the versatile gent and natural resources :huh:

let me know

greg

Social source share

NATURAL RESOURCES - Nothing lasts forever/If there's a tomorrow Deedee vg++ (another incredible and rare double-sider) £130 GONE

VERSATILE GENTS - You've blown my mind Linco m- (Storming up-tempo, semi-known Mick H play) £150 GONE

smile.gif

wink.gif

Social source share

NATURAL RESOURCES - Nothing lasts forever/If there's a tomorrow Deedee vg++ (another incredible and rare double-sider) £130 GONE

VERSATILE GENTS - You've blown my mind Linco m- (Storming up-tempo, semi-known Mick H play) £150 GONE

:ohmy:

Now that Paul has sold his copy, I hope nobody minds me offering up a copy now? I've got a stone-minter here that I'm prepared to sell now so can anybody who is interested get in touch with me via PM or on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk - many thx - MRez

Social source share

Now that Paul has sold his copy, I hope nobody minds me offering up a copy now? I've got a stone-minter here that I'm prepared to sell now so can anybody who is interested get in touch with me via PM or on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk - many thx - MRez

I can do a better price than £150 here - somebody wanna make an offer...?

Ta...MRez

Social source share

:rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!