Killer "wait For The Beat" Intros

On a kind of related theme to a recent thread here, can we get this one going???

For starters check out Aretha Franklin "(You are my) sunshine" (Atlantic). Got it as an LP track (?available as 45 too?) but can't upload, can anybody post a clip? If you think Aretha's not obscure enough for you, just give this a listen for quality: this will blow your tits off :lol: !!! Then turns into a great R&B dancer... rolleyes.gif

Easy to get hold off but one of her lesser knowns, I have even heard this played at a soul night (can you imagine, you'd need balls to play this with the full intro!!) thanks to Stuart Spence (Scotland) many years ago. Sounds even better loud!!!

Who's next? smile.gif

Mark.

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On a kind of related theme to a recent thread here, can we get this one going???

For starters check out Aretha Franklin "(You are my) sunshine" (Atlantic). Got it as an LP track (?available as 45 too?) but can't upload, can anybody post a clip? If you think Aretha's not obscure enough for you, just give this a listen for quality: this will blow your tits off :lol: !!! Then turns into a great R&B dancer... rolleyes.gif

Easy to get hold off but one of her lesser knowns, I have even heard this played at a soul night (can you imagine, you'd need balls to play this with the full intro!!) thanks to Stuart Spence (Scotland) many years ago. Sounds even better loud!!!

Who's next? smile.gif

Mark.

Oops wrong forum how do I move this.....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!